How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

Just now, duncun007 said:

yea cryptotalk is paying a lot for a much less effort and thats why we always see useless topics and posts here but as soon s this campaign is over i dont think we will see as many users on here.

I totally agree with you. So far cryptotalk has been one of the biggest paying jobs I have done, and I am saddened that the near future of this campaign to end is really going to happen. 

Not all.but sometimes if the site iwns by previous owner who paid there investor ill grab it.in first 1-2 days of launching you got profit out of it.just make sure to invest wisely.dobt be greeedy like me

1 minute ago, duncun007 said:

yea cryptotalk is paying a lot for a much less effort and thats why we always see useless topics and posts here but as soon s this campaign is over i dont think we will see as many users on here.

Never underestimate the future, my friend. Because we can predict it. I believe there will be a new system after this long-term campaign.

35 minutes ago, Ipal said:

Indeed I do not know whether the site will really pay me, I think I should try it to find out, if I don't try it I will never know, it is a risk of the cryptocurrency world.

I have a chanell on telegram where you find a good one and also we warned investor to sites that are not paying.though its not 100% accurate atleast you will not lossing big money some of our subscribers are earning there hope consider it.message me if you want.

6 minutes ago, Aereen said:

I totally agree with you. So far cryptotalk has been one of the biggest paying jobs I have done, and I am saddened that the near future of this campaign to end is really going to happen. 

well everything in life must come to and end and this cryptotalk campaign have been going on for almost 3 months now and i think that has been long enough.

7 minutes ago, Win said:

I have a chanell on telegram where you find a good one and also we warned investor to sites that are not paying.though its not 100% accurate atleast you will not lossing big money some of our subscribers are earning there hope consider it.message me if you want.

I think telegram is the last site you could trust about knowing which sites are paying, a lot of people there are scammers and they would just end up stealing your money. 

Crypto is the best for me because we can get money and we can all do it. enough we work on it and we get paid, hopefully crypto will remain victorious.

There are so many ways to find true legit paying sites.Many sites are doing fake and very hard to find geniune one. You can search in internet, check their rating and see payment proof before working with that sites. it's help you.

I often search for such projects on YouTube and Google But it becomes very difficult to decide which of these projects is real and which scam Because I have already invested in some scam projects and I lost may money 

14 hours ago, kakacoin said:

There are a lot of ways to know that which website is paying and the best of them is the Youtube and facebook as these website got popular in no time.

We all know facebook and youtube will only way you if you have a lot of audience and when you start making quality content, that is very hard to achieve. 

You will certainly know if the site you engage in is legit and paying if after you input your BTC wallet or altcoin wallets and after reaching their threshold payout, still nothing in your wallet. You can, of course avoid this by getting feedback from other users thru the use of Google.

I try may website  that I can earn something for free only few websites pay me mostly sites are scam Before joining any website, I now do a good search about  is paying or not.I know first the views of people whether they got paid or not 

On 12/21/2019 at 5:30 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

There are some websites that will pay you a small amount of money but it's very few, there are many fraudulent websites today, you need to verify right

True, that is probably the point of my post, so that people can share their links about legit sites, so others can save their time and money from being scammed. 

I have know about site which are pay,from youtube videos tutorial and my friends.When good website available they share with me.Then i started work with this

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Aereen said:

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

There are no general rules to follow in knowing if a site is a scam or not. The only thing you could do is:

1. Research the team's background and their legitimacy in running such projects.
  2. Research how the site would gather funds that they would use to pay you.
  3. One general rule, if the profits promised are too good to be true, then it's probably a scam.
  • Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

There are no general rules to follow in knowing if a site is a scam or not. The only thing you could do is:

1. Research the team's background and their legitimacy in running such projects.
  2. Research how the site would gather funds that they would use to pay you.
  3. One general rule, if the profits promised are too good to be true, then it's probably a scam.

This is very helpful, I have not really thought about researching about the team's background, perhaps that does help a lot knowing about and that actually could determine so much about the legitimacy of one site. 

if we want to earn free crypto then the best way is that we join free crypto Airdrops and Bounties .This is the best way to earn free money and the some focust site which pay us for captcha solving and watching aids.

Until now i only working as freelance to get some Bitcoin. Maybe doing pay by post in this forum is one of my source income in cryptocurrency.

I doing freelance actually first is using fiat money like Paypal, but i ask the owner can make payment with cryptocurrency, they say sure. Ok.

If you have skill i am really recommended doing freelance, but if you don't have skill, doing job in office is good choice

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes you can,if you want lot of information about it you will search in Google their have many tutorials. I think that will be really greatful to you.

A Bitcoin faucet is a type of website that provides its users with small quantities of Bitcoin, with owners making money by putting advertisements on their website, and charging people who visit ads or complete surveys. The sector nowadays accounts for more than 50% of traffic on leading Bitcoin websites.

I think you should not try many ways, because there are too many scammers, you first need to find out about the site, see reviews to make sure the site is true, and then only invest in cryptocurrency. In general, I advise you to invest in bitcoin, a long proven method for many years.

Okey but can you say what type of try you do earning crypocurrency.? Also can you tell me how much you know about crypocurrency? I want to say when you join here.. Because you can earn here a lot of way.

I just join the airdrops and get the free coins but most of airdrops are fake and some are real but these all are free thats why i join the airdrops and get the coins and these coins will give you or send to your ERC20 wallet because most of airdrops are just of ERC20 wallets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe talk to the users itself in how the payment system behaves in a particular site because for me there's a different payment system in every site so I think that's one of the nice way to have an idea. Like example in CryptoTalk you may know that your post was paid when you connect on Yobit.