Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I don't think so.Because bitcoin is alway popular coin what ever the value of eth it never overtake the value of btc.So i always believe that the bitcoin is best among the digital currency.

In my opinion, it is hard to predict that ETH will overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is the leading coin among them all and most of the people are relying on it rather than in ETH. Maybe in the near future if the bitcoin will continue to drop maybe ETH will rise.

This is impossible, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and Ethereum is a very strong project, but it will not overcome Bitcoin and Ethereum as a decentralized application platform project that appeared to have many competitors providing better services such as Tron.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:53 AM, Emma said:

I never think eth will overtake btc. i know eth has more supply than bitcoin. when bitcoins supply will be end, the price of btc will increase rapidly.

That is a dream Even with a play eth can not take over Bitcoin because Bitcoin controls it more and more

l don't think there can be some altcoins, which can overtake BTC. That is why every coin depends on BTC and more than that BTC is the first coin. Nothing can overtake in my view. 

Of course anything can happen, but I don't think that Ethereum will be able to overtake Bitcoin, which acts as the foundation of cryptocurrencies.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Bit coin is at tge top of rge cain for a very long time now Eth can not just over trow bitcoin as there are alot of people who have invested in bitcoin waitin for a return in few years to come even. 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:54 AM, Shahadatbd said:

Though Eth has ability to overtake Bitcoin price but Eth can't raise like Bitcoin anytime. Because Eth maybe depends on Bitcoin price. Currently we can see Eth raise for BTC pump

Well, this is actually true mate, altcoins are just depending to the price of bitcoin if thus will be pumped or not, not all of the altcoins are doing this but mostly of it are based in bitcoin.

Not even for once, ethereum has been a lot like a small version of bitcoin. The development of bitcoin has been affecting that of ethereum. And if we look at the value of ethereum over the time, it has been on a decline. Ethereum will surely grow bigger but not as or more than bitcoin. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Wow, a very interesting idea. But I think that this will never happen at all. Because the popularity of ETH has begun to plummet recently. Just as you can overtake your father, because Bitcoin is the creator or father of all other currencies.

l'm absolutely fond of ETH before of course BTC. But that doesn't mean ETH will overtake BTC. l think that, it is something impossible. Because ETH depends on BTC like all altcoins. 

16 hours ago, ETrackLM said:

I don’t know why you have such a point of view. I think this opinion is very dangerous. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum is the king of ICO, so Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin.

That us a very good theory, bitcoin s a king of crypto including ether itself, and ether is only a king of tokens, ERC20 to be specific.

15 hours ago, deepown said:

That us a very good theory, bitcoin s a king of crypto including ether itself, and ether is only a king of tokens, ERC20 to be specific.

Maybe what is meant by the user is, there is a relationship between bitcoin and ether regarding market prices. but in my opinion this must have something to do with bitcoin, it always affects everything.

Ethereum is more than cryptocurrency. On the Ethereum platform, you can use smart contracts and create various applications. This means that ETH is a good tool for conducting an ICO. Another clear plus of Ethereum is its fast transaction time. Each block of Ethereum transactions appears once every 12 seconds. Once most investors appreciate these benefits, ETH will have a chance.

7 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Maybe what is meant by the user is, there is a relationship between bitcoin and ether regarding market prices. but in my opinion this must have something to do with bitcoin, it always affects everything.

What you are saying is almost the same, bitcoin have power and influence over other coins, but ether has some [power too, it has its own army of tokens.

ETH is one of best coin in market, and I think have more usability as compared to BTC. But BTC is the mother of all crypto currencies and no coin's will never over take BTC.

l don't think there can be some altcoins, which can overtake BTC. It is impossible in my opinion. That is why BTC is the king of this world and more than that altcoins depend on BTC. 

I think no, Ethereum still can't break the $ 200 mark, I think even if the Ethereum 2.0 version comes out now, the maximum price that Ethereum will raise will be $ 500.

22 hours ago, Dersence said:

I thought that it is possible. But it is very hard for the ethereum to beat the bitcoin. If the ethereum team works hard and improve its technology than the bitcoin. And more peoples invest money then the bitcoin.

Ethereum doesn't need to be improved. It already has a much higher technology than bitcoin and a more advanced network. This comparison is not related to technology, it is all about ranking battle in terms of volume and capitalization on the market. The reason bitcoin is still on top is that it has the biggest share of the market and most dollars have been invested in bitcoin. Ethereum is 4 years behind bitcoin (2009 vs 2013) and when bitcoin was released there was no coin to compete with. So, it was easy for bitcoin to dominate the market.

Of the many coins that are Cryptocurrency market in the most expensive is the price of bitcoin bit coins much higher than other coins, I did not think eth would be much higher than Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin prices rise much faster than Ethereum.

l think that, ETH can absolutely overtake other altcoins but it is impossible to overtake BTC. BTC is king of crypto world and more than that every altcoin depend on BTC.

I don't think that eth can ever overthrow bitcoin because people don't use it too much and the use of altcoins is not only limited to one coin as people use different altcoins depending on the price of the altcoins at a particular period in time.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:33 PM, Dersence said:

I thought that it is possible. But it is very hard for the ethereum to beat the bitcoin. If the ethereum team works hard and improve its technology than the bitcoin. And more peoples invest money then the bitcoin.

Technically the technology of ether is alreday better than that of bitcoin, it is the improved version of bitcoin all alts are.

I think that Yes, perhaps this will happen after all the miners leave bitcoin and switch to Ethereum and after that, Ethereum will begin to grow in price just like bitcoin in 2017.

I think that no, this will never happen until bitcoin finally dies, only after the price of bitcoin is low, only then will Ethereum be the top 1 cryptocurrency.