Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

No i don't think so Eth is not as powerful than Bitcoin and as the time progresses it will grow and become more stronger.I think next year the price of bitcoin will reach about 2000$.So there is no chance of beating BTC.I think The only way ETH can beat BTC is investment and huge investment.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Even though Bitcoin remains the most popular cryptocurrency, it's Ethereum's aggressive growth that has many speculating it will soon overtake Bitcoin in usage

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptos, the mother of all cryptos. Its highly unlikely that any other crypto can surpass it, though not impossible, it will be very difficult for ethereum and other alt coins to surpass bitcoin

No. But ETH, it gives a lot to say in these last few months. It has a long way to go to catch up with bitcoin. We will see how it goes on its journey, for now bitcoin is still the king

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't but is there a  chance for this to happen have you thought about it? I have seen Ethereum reaching close two times, but not close enough. Maybe Bitcoin Cash was the one that did better at making it close, although it wouldn't mean anything. Just a whale Roger Ver tried a lot with his friend at Bitmain supporting BCH. But I don't think it will happen. Ethereum as it is now is not very useful and cannot do much.

Good afternoon guys, the truth is that I did not think that eth would surpass bitcoin since it is a currency that varies depending on the value or price of bitcoin

The capitalization price of Bitcoin will always be the highest, as it is the first cryptocurrency we have, the most famous and well-known, all other cryptocurrencies are controlled by Bitcoin, hardly any currency will exceed its position

I think not, that BTC will continue to be the most powerful crypto with the highest value, the statistics say the same, it would take eth a lot to achieve it.

es I thought once, but I think it is impossible for ethereum to over take the bitcoin Because bitcoin market is very high. There are many coins in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. No one can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is also good coin and very good  market.

NO i dont think btc will overtake etherium because in this time etherium is like fork of bitcoin and he flactuate like bitcoin 

4 hours ago, PerexodDantesa said:

I think that the most common Ethereum coin has no chance of overtaking bitcoin in terms of price or popularity. Now Ethereum is ranked second in the cryptocurrency rating in terms of market capitalization. Ethereum 2.0 will be released soon, and many new investors and investors from bitcoin will come there. If the project lives, then in 5 years it has a chance to overtake Bitcoin.

Vitalik Buterin and other members of the ETH team expressed their opinion on Twitter that we can most likely expect an Ethereum 2.0 update starting from November until the end of 2020. In addition, I believe that you need to fully complete the work, so that you do not have to work on errors after launch, so "postponing" does not mean bad. In addition, if we talk about the price of transactions, then recently I have seen a significant decrease in the cost of commissions, this is especially noticeable when the price dropped from $ 10 to $ 0.40 - $ 0.70.

This will only happen if the coin disappears, because the amount of Bitcoin is very small compared to etherium, and the more small the amount, the more its value.

Since from the acception of bitcoin presence no structure altcoins that has had the option to oust the situation of btc on cmc dependent on your theories and forecast do you figure Etherum will topple btc position on coinmarketcap could that be conceivable, told me your suppositions.

not really, in a period of time!
Ethereum is true, it is more functional than bitcoin!
but I think there is an order!
for now bitcoin surpasses it but ethereum PROMISES!
  • +5 1

Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake Bitcoin.

I see that still very far away, it's possible, but bitcoin would have to fall a lot for ethereum to rise even for a couple of days, and then be surpassed again by bitcoin. From my perspective everything is possible in the world of digital coins.

Hello personally, yes.

Ethereum has too many functionalities, I think it is much better, especially because of the various applications it has.

But so far it is a long way from surpassing the popularity that Bitcoin has.

Keep in mind that Bitcoin is the foundation of all this, probably no other cryptocurrency will be able to overcome it.

This issue has always been in debate since ethereum is leaving bitcoin aside because its network is highly used and extremely useful, I think that a future if it succeeded in overcoming the great cryptocurrency bitcoin

• +5 1

In terms of price, if there are DeFi cryptocurrencies that have exceeded the price of the great BITCOIN, but we all know that now it is what is in fashion that is why its exorbitant price, But I think that ETHEREUM is a competitor on par with BITCOIN, thanks to its network where ERC-20 tokens are managed and now most DeFi smart contracts are made on the ETHEREUM network

Everything is of course possible as the current king of the hill may one day be replaced by another coin however I do not see this happening in the foreseeable future yet as bitcoin is still too valuable and too popular to give up its thrown. However Ethereum certainly is a viable option to be replacing bitcoin sometime down the road. We shall see what happens in the future.