Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Bitcoin is the king of the market and if it fluctuates whole market fluctuates we can say that bitcoin is the controller of this crypto market so before trading always have a deep research on bitcoin and other cryptos too.

• +1 1

Yeah your logic is correct since the main factors the driven the price of cryptocurrency are supply and demand so when you have invited your friends and they bought some crypto then it would cause a rise on the price of it. Same concept if you want to contribute to the price of crypto then you have to buy or sell, also this kind of factor was taken advantage of the whales(number one player of crypto and commonly a company or person that has a huge amount of crypto in their wallet) to control the market.

My effort is to help the crypto increase in adoption and I am talk to my friends for the tokens I am invest into, I like that you say we can do more and comment and use some time to promote crypto to the world, we can do that many ways and let know that it can help everyone with investing because it is still early.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

This is our part. We have to explain cryptocurrencies to everyone that wants to listen and talk to them about long term investments and not promote as a get rich quick scheme that it is not. Cryptocurrencies are slowly coming into our lives and we will have to make people know that they will have to use them to access many financial tools as for examples online lending with DeFi.

• +2 1

The price of bitcoin can only change significantly when the full adoption happens but I highly have a challenge to that, there is a truth to the fact that it cannot be as much but to the very fact that one can be able to absorb the right idea that creates proper adoption that is where the challenge is and bitcoin has so many competitors and in the end that is what happens

Accurate sufficient, welcoming lots of people to make use of bitcoin or even additional cryptocurrency as well as keeping it'll slow up the provide available for sale and can allow it to be uncommon that individuals may ultimately purchase this from a costly cost to obtain this.

The prices of Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies have been declining over the past few days and have been rising steadily since yesterday but have started declining again since this evening.  These are not good signs for crypto prices because prices are falling day by day.  Hopefully it will rise again. In this way, if the price goes down, we will have to face difficulties.  I hope the price will go up again.  thanks!

Almost always other crypto currencies follow bitcoin. Bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrencies from it and are repelled mainly

The increasing of price of cryptocurrencies is basically shows how the crypto market demand is increasing also, so that's shows the future of cryptoworld. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The tron currency is rising in price I think it is time to invest in tron since in the future it will have a very high price.

The rise in alcohol is the perfect time to make a good profit, both in tranding and in hold coins.

Do not forget to put your stops

well i am sure Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will happens in normal way even without we have to do any thing because there high demand for it day by by

This is not happens dear, you are not understand the market and how big this is. You are say that with very small amount of many you can do what are whales are do but this is not even 1% of anywhere near to make. Sorry but the price you are manipulate is not worth the think of this.

• +3 1

Introducing Bitcoin to friends and everybody that is interested is the best we can do and the way Bitcoin was promoted when it started. It will be great to have more people invested and the more we are it is always the best. I am telling about the major cryptocurrencies to anyone except Bitcoin so they know about more options.

• +2 1

I am joined very recently but I am discussing a little about cryptocurrencies with my classmates and I have convinced a few of them to buy some Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP and read news, I talked aout cryptotalk too and I hope that they will join some day but as students we have little free time only and my friends are athletes too so they don't have enough time. I hope they will invest though at least some of the few money they have.

increase the price the coins on market, a lot of cryptocurrencies users in the world will just wait and watch how the price is going

• +1 1

Yes you can increase the price of bitcoin and other alternative virtual currencies.

You can either grow it by buying with a higher price than the one from sell trading pair.

Or it will eventually grow by itself during some rumors where panic groups will rush buying all in.

Or you could also do a pump waving with a group of investors.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

To increase the bitcoin price, the only way is to increase the demand for bitcoin. Because with increasing demand, the price of bitcoin will increase by itself, because bitcoin has a limited amount. Introducing crypto currency to friends is possible but only slightly increased, it does not affect the crypto currency market.

• +2 1

I habe started with simple coins like doge, trx, xrp who are not expensive the newbies then learned about BTC and then goes after BTC. This way they have learned about BTC is the king of the market. Where we have to help in price increase it's easy hold more and more BTC and promote stop selling into holders. This way we have massive adoption and decentralised system. If we pursue people to buy BTC they will face different prices and become doubtful. So always take simple and smart way to promote BTC. 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:41 PM, tienda said:

Is very very hard to predict the future cryptocurrencies prices because the lot of speculation news that circulate every day in the internet. All those news plant panic in the people.

Right their is lost if scam site how tell them to buy that coin and you will get profit in coming days lots of them are scam and made buy local people just they are predicting .

I can think that bitcoin is increasing its pressure a lot due to the large investment of institutions, institutional investors, good news from paypal and banks. More and more people believe and invest in this great economic system and this causes its value to increase.

• +3 1

14 hours ago, Gabriels100 said:

I can think that bitcoin is increasing its pressure a lot due to the large investment of institutions, institutional investors, good news from paypal and banks. More and more people believe and invest in this great economic system and this causes its value to increase.

@Gabriels100 Yes, you are right that talking positively about Bitcoin, and the adoption of Bitcoin by various major banks and institutions, earns the currency more confidence.

The price of Bitcoin is increased if it's demand gets bigger then it's supply so it is very difficult for small traders to influence its price because it is an expensive asset. Only large crypto whales can influence it's price by my purchasing and holding large quantity of assets.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

I do agree that we should continue to introduce the cryptocurrency space to more people to help achieve the untimate goal of mass adoption. However, I do not think just by doing this we can actually increase the price of currencies as the crypto market is too big to be manipulated  by a group or groups of people.

7 hours ago, elouardi said:

In fact, this is the correct answer, and approval is what Bitcoin needs to increase the rate most of the time, and I believe that if they do not adopt it in the near future, Bitcoin will be useless in the near future, and this is what we do not want.

But we do not have to worry much, Satoshi made sure that bitcoin won't need any approval from anyone not even the government to survive, that is why hes stays hidden.