Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Bitcoin without any advertising The demand for it is very high This is what made his price reach numbers he did not reach in the future But the help is for others to try to make a profit from it by buying it at the most suitable times and prices and storing it for novice traders.

It will very difficult for all the users of this technology to increase Bitcoin prices because it is not in our hands. So it can be used for our own interests. 

We can never raise or control the price of the betecon,
I mean, we are a little crypto owner, we can't move the price,
Inviting friends is a good thing and has a positive effect on increasing the number of crypto and Bitcoin users, but it will not usually raise the price.
He who has huge capital is the one who can raise the price or move the market because he is a whale in the crypto market.

• +1 1

It's true that other Cryptocurrency is increasingly but i suggest to used Bitcoins always or Ethereum coins this is the top 2 coins in market. I really encourage to invest in this both Crypto you need to choose best Cryptocurrency to invest because there's a lot of coins disappeared in market because of lower value and no investors in their coins

Increse and decrease in crypto and bitcoin price depends on news and trade bolume. A coin which get high volume and trader and wahels buying it it shos pump and price of that coin increased. 

A Crypto Currency coin must have a mass adoption to increase its value because as I know when users increase, the demand also increases because coins have limited supply. I think we can apply this if establishments like restaurants, shopping malls and other simple businesses accept the Crypto Currency as an alternative in paying

Yes I agree with you. The value of cryptocurrency can be increased by having increased in the number of its users. And they invest their coins. I think now is the time that bitcoin break its price and make a new high

I think that the relationship between them is reversed in the rise and fall, when bitcoin rises, alternative currencies fall, and on the contrary, alternative currencies rise and Bitcoin falls. This is my opinion, I do not know the extent of its reliability

• +2 1

Currencies such as BTC or ETH have very huge liquidity that no one person can control. They are companies that pump and withdraw liquidity to change the price. The new currencies can be controlled by people. 

I do not think that we can influence the price of any cryptocurrency because the trading volume of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum is very large and whales control the price.
We need to do a good analysis of the currency we want to invest in, and then we will be able to know the appropriate price for the investment

This is true, my friend, the increase in the number of users who work to obtain Bitcoin leads to an increase in its prices, and this is what happened when the Corona virus spread, as people sat at home and began to work in the field of digital currencies, which led to the increase in the popularity of digital currencies and the increase in its prices significantly Clear

What I have mentioned is correct, my friend, and there are several proposals that will help raise the price of bitcoin, including facilitating governments and countries to trade this currency, and also adding many people to work in the field of cryptocurrencies helps in its spread and high price. Let us work on these solutions to increase our earnings.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

Yes we can do it. If we invest more and more in cryptocurrencies and hold our coins for sometime. Not sale it on daily basis then their prices will become more and more and these coins become more powerful and more successful coins. And gives us a great profit.

You way of increasing the value of bitcoin is correct because if we get more and more people to use it, there will be a high demand for it which will increase the price according to the laws of demand and supply.

The prices of Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies have been declining over the past few days and have been rising steadily since yesterday but have started declining again since this evening.Sprig cryptocurrency can be really profitable in any business as it often skillfully stays in the sun above the spot price.

When the price of the BTC is high the other ALT coins price is also go high and this is true becasue in the market Bitcoin is the king of all coins and if that coin will comes down the other ALT coins will also comes down that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Knowing people about Bitcoin and dealing with it may help increase the demand for it and increase its value. Of course everyone hopes that we must help as much as possible in increasing the popularity of the forum and Bitcoin as much as possible

On 12/9/2019 at 10:56 PM, Warrior said:

You are right if we can engage more people now and if they will start to working there then the market volume will be up and for this price can be pump again

Yes friend.. When more people engage and take start on working and start gets earning of Bitcoin so by this reason the market rank is rise up and at last price of Bitcoin also depend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very easy to increase price of crypto currency by supporting each other we can increase publicity of crypto currencies,if the users are increased then its popularity also increases and automatically price will increases,i really like this forum which is providing us more information and profit.

• +5 1

Bitcoin price rises and falls and we cannot control it, but we can encourage people and friends to work with him in order to support him, gather members, and increase his fans so that they can trade it and encourage people to do it with confidence.

Edited by Msh9

My friend, this is what distinguished cryptocurrencies in general is the high and very high increase. In quarantine due to the Corona virus, everyone began working in the field of cryptocurrencies, so the popularity of cryptocurrencies has increased significantly, especially Bitcoin. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yeah crypto currency price increasing very fast everyday. This is really incredible for us.  I hope this price will be more increase in future. So this is great assets for us. We should reserve some crypto currency for getting good profit in future.

• +3 1

Increasing the various prices of crypto is a marginalization of large profit for traders. Most traders still trade with the concept of buying at low price and selling at high price for profits benefit. Increasing price of crypto is not always easy as it grows with time and changes in spikes. This effect was also affected by the lockdown

It will be a huge blow for investors now, cos not all of them will rise high cos not all crytpto currencies are dependent to the users demand in the markets so it rises and fall to to is demands.

• +1 1