Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

This is in truth the container if the want increases as of the lots of users who fasten together cryptocurrencies every day they acquire an incredible denomination and this is precise clear for the advertise and for all prices. 

Yes you are right there are increasing price of bitcoin is very helpful for us and many of us are using this and working here it is also giving us many earning. If the users increase then it is fact that the price of bitcoin will also increase. Thank you 

Really, inviting many people to use Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and holding it will reduce the supply in the market and make it rare that people will finally buy it at an expensive price to get people. 

• +1 1

yes it is because so many members are joining in the new digital era and investing in cryptocurrencies as per the investment is increasing the demand and the market value of different coins also get increased. What is the best time for investing in cryptocurrencies cause of its value is rising.

Hello, you can increase the price of btc only if you buy btc, "demolishing" all sell orders, then the rate will really rise, but for this you will need a lot of money.  Good luck!

Yes we can increase the price of bitcoin when the number of people buying it are more the number selling it it's price increase rapidly but when it's less the same thing happenes so it depends on number some weeks ago it's price increases rapidly because of large amount of people buying it and now it's decreasing now but very soon it's price will increase.

According to my opinion the prices of the crypto currencies is increased in last year due to this dangerous disease covid-19. Mostly people are entered into the crypto to get profit from it. When people got received the profit form the crypto they adopted it as a profession. Therefore the users of it increases and it's price is also increase.

• +5 1

Yes the price of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will really depends on the number of people that are engaging in the trading systems because with that am sure that the price of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will go high

I think bitcoin is the top currency in cryptocurrency and it is the king of cryptocurency and all other coins depend on bitcoin just like bitcoin price increases and other coin price also increases.  As the bitcoin price decreases, so does the price of other coins.the price of btc and the other curency is dependent to the demand of the users in the crypto market .

Look mate bitcoin and other crypto-currencies price was low few months ago. But now its increasing gradually. And its very good news for us. When the bitcoin price is increase other crypto-currencies have its effect. Its actually depends on the market conditions. 

I don't think we can increase the bitcoin price that easy. It's okay to inviting your friend in crypto but they can't help the price either. There are a lots of whales and onyl they can manipulate the bitcoin price. Bitcoin marketcap is multi billion dollar worth, if we want to see more expensive bitcoins we should hold ı guess.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

You have said it all already and to be honest nobody can increase the price of bitcoin even the whales cannot not to talk of a simple trader. But if there is many purchase of bitcoin at that time the price will keep on pumping and we that make little investment can sell and make a good profit.

Increase and decrease this will happen regularly in the online marketing. So don’t afraid on that. Try to work or  invest with passion. One thing must need which is you have to be patient. Never disappointed whenever bitcoin price is decrease.                

The process of increasing the price of Bitcoin requires an increase in demand for this currency, and we can do that by inviting friends and acquaintances to encryption and buying a Bitcoin currency in this case, the demand will increase and the price will increase with it. But I do not think that the small traders can greatly influence the price as for the whales it is the ones who can raise and lower the price significantly.

• +1 1

We, as small traders, cannot regulate the price of bitcoin and whoever is able to do so are the whales who have vast quantities of bitcoin as well as supply and demand affects the price of the currency, the more the demand for the currency, the more the price increases.

the increasing of the price of the market is not any harmful sign for anyone I think ti is the best time to make the investment when the market is going up and we can join the train.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

In fact it is possible, as long as there is an organization, the most recent case is that of doge and many other currencies, which several groups have decided to pump, thus demonstrating the power of small traders and investors who were previously indispensable and today are in a in the background thanks to the institutions.

The best way to increase an asset is for it to acquire fame and for this we are recommending cryptocurrencies and the cryptographic world to our friends and they in turn to other people, that makes people want to invest in it, increasing its price exponentially, For this, it does not matter if we invest little in an asset, as long as many people invest in it, its value and fame increases.

you are right in the increase mint is not certain there are some logical ways of increasing the price but we can make profits out of the increasment of the prices

Just my friend I want to tell you that in these days the price of the Bitcoin is cross the history of his price I want to tell you that you will be able to get the more profit with the trading of the Bitcoin because the price of commitment is good

Indeed, the cost of practically all the digital currencies is been expanding, and I think this is our obligation to educate nearly everybody identified with us regarding this significant thing and attempt to draw in our loved ones in it so they can get more advantages from that point.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:29 PM, Migo said:

This is the right answer, the adoption is what bitcoin need to increase in the price, and I think if they didn't adopt it in then bitcoin will be almost useless in the future 

Yes, and I agree with you that bitcoin needs support to be more useful in the future. Each currency needs someone to adopt and support it to be valuable. 

The price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are increasing due to the increment in the supply and demand of these currencies so we should get benefit from the increasing price of bitcoin and by investing or trading we can get more profit. We also should recommend our friends to invest in the bitcoin for getting good profit in the future.

I agree with you.  If we increase the number of cryptocurrency users, it will help to increase the price of Bitcoin.  We will be interested in the price of Bitcoin.

Yes the smaller cryptocurrecy traders can also contribute to the prices of the currency, even though their effect would be minimal, but still if they can all withdraw there investment, then definitely it would affect the price of BTC and other coins too.

• +2 1