Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

This can happen as you say by inviting new people to enter this world because the more we are, the more possibilities there are to raise your value, so it is advisable to invite people as small investors since this is convenient for everyone.

• +2 1

Increasing the price of bitcoin by inviting friends to use Bitcoin can be done and will have a good impact on the price of bitcoin. If this is done by just one person, of course it will not affect the price, it will require a lot of people so that the use of bitcoin will increase and will affect the cryptocurrency market. More demand will make bitcoin price go up, because of the limited supply of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think it is a great idea to teach other people about cryptocurrencies; however, I think it is not the best way to grow the market. For me, it would be best to make useful comments in forums like Cryptotalk, because a lot of newbies come in looking for quality information and it is necessary to help them progress.
In any case, it is very difficult for small investors to influence the price, especially during this time when institutions are buying and generating too many shortages.

Yes my dear friend crypto currency and Also bitcoin value  is increasing on the daily basis and hope so in future all cryptocurrency reach at moon and Also bitcoin Cross 100k dollar in Future... Now a time all cryptocurrency go up slowly slowly... Because on the daily basis it's demand increase hope so in future it's demand too much and bitcoin  and cryptocurrency value reach at moon...

Edited by Zains031
  • +3 1

As we know that if there is someone else who generates something, then there is someone else who can change it, we cannot change it. Similarly, we can only protest for  cryptocurrencies and bitcoin to increase their values, but cannot change. We cannot increase the value of the bitcoin by ourself, for this we can request it and increment it. 

This is really the case if the demand increases because of the many users who join cryptocurrencies daily, they obtain an incredible value and this is very positive for the market and for everyone.

The price of bitcoin is going well and today we need to find the solutions that we are able to be good in what the market is, @kikifam the truth is to work and be good in what you are doing right now and today its good to find the solutions to it, we need to find the solutions to it. its good to be good in finding the solutions of the what is going on

If it is true, one way we can help the price of bitcoin is to be able to present it to anyone, or even by buying or holding it, really most people show certain intyeres in cryptocurrencies, not everyone is attracted to this topic but We can do it in the following way.
According to data indicates that out of every 10 people who are presented with an opportunity to invest or learn about the world of cryptocurrencies, only 4 are interested, but I think that currently more people will show interest in knowing the cryptographic world, since currently News is known where even celebrities are acquiring btc, it could be an opportunity for more people to be interested, this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own conclusion, a cordial greeting.

Small investors like us usually don't affect the prices of such high-volume traded assets individually, or even as large groups. In order to effect the trades a large mass of small investors should do the same buy or sell action. 

What really effects Bitcoin or other crypto prices are the big investors which we call "Whales" . They are usually individuals with massive amount of funds under their control or some instituons and companies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If you doing trading that is sure will impact to the price Bitcoin but that is very little. Maybe you think with buying Bitcoin can help the price going up. Sure, but you need big money to do it for long time. If you doing it one time maybe the price Bitcoin will going up then corrected again. With introduce to people will bring the demand going high

• +4 1

I do not believe that small traders can have a big impact on the price of bitcoin. Ofcourse, small traders has an effect to the market, but it is not just enough to manipulate or increase the price the coins on market. Whales can do that. Small traders will just wait and watch how the price is going. 

• +2 1

I do not believe that small traders can have a big impact on the price of bitcoin. Ofcourse, small traders has an effect to the market, but it is not just enough to manipulate or increase the price the coins on market. Whales can do that. Small traders will just wait and watch how the price is going. 

• +4 1

I think that cryptocurrencies will be increasing when buyer investment is increasing in market. Its depend on the trader and investment by the tradr. Many other affects cause the cryptocurrencies value

• +5 1

There's nothing wrong with what you are doing. But in some countries the development of cryptocurrency technology is not always accompanied by a balanced understanding of literacy. Successfully participating in the socialization of participation with a minimum interest in reading and research became a common interest

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you. The value of cryptocurrency can be increased by having increased in the number of its users. And they invest their coins. I think now is the time that bitcoin break its price and make a new high

• +5 1

Increse and decrease in crypto and bitcoin price depends on news and trade bolume. A coin which get high volume and trader and wahels buying it it shos pump and price of that coin increased. 

• +4 1

A Crypto Currency coin must have a mass adoption to increase its value because as I know when users increase, the demand also increases because coins have limited supply. I think we can apply this if establishments like restaurants, shopping malls and other simple businesses accept the Crypto Currency as an alternative in paying

Price of Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies is dependent on several factors, one of which is demand and supply. Price increases when there is demand. Demand is created when there are buyers. So the only way to increase the price of Bitcoin is buying more of it. Small investors like us cannot do much. There are big whales who decide the way the market should move. 

We all want the field of cryptocurrencies to spread more and more and for everyone to profit from it, especially relatives and friends. We will not lose anything by participating in the field on the contrary.

I think that the effect of traders on the markets is very marginal one. One of the whales is enough to make an incredible change in the market in one move than what we are able to do with all our power and the answer is simple , if all of us agree to sell a coin at once in order to make it drop in price , a whale can buy all of our shares in a second and rise the price again.

Yes, my friend of course I know a good way to increase the price of any currency we want, and that's really what whales do, so the fact that you're going to do it is to choose your currency, and then you buy it heavily and you'll notice it rising very big. 

• +1 1

I think you are right we need to find a way to increase the price of bitcoin and other Crypto currencies by inviting more friends and family to cryptotalk currency platform in order to increase the population of the exchange market to be able to rise the price and as you said adoption of it is also a good idea that will make the price also Increase

• Useful or interesting 1

The only thing we can do is spread Bitcoin on the largest scale, and convince everyone to use it, because the large popular base for the currency and increasing the dog on it is the only thing that raises its value

Expanding the cost of Bitcoin is basic, few individuals can not influence bitcoin, I, similar to you, I regularly acquaint my companions and family members with take an interest in digital currencies. My nation acknowledges cryptographic forms of money so I don't need to stress.

Yes you are right bro it's important that acceptance of government is main step for the  success of a currency. In addition to this if the prices of digital currency are increased then the users get many profitable benefits. The begginars who get paid of posts also have remarkable profit. Also the value of currency increase.