Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

We all knows that now bitcoin price is increasing daily basis. It is at highest point. I think it is the king of other crypto currencies. If it's price will rise up then other currencies will be rise up. Other curriences will effected with bitcoin price.

• +1 1

Yes sir we can increase the price of cryptocurrency .The best way to do this is that we should use cryptocurrency on ourselves and other people should also smile that they also use cryptocurrency. In this way the cryptocurrency work will increase further .when many will know about simple crypto currency and use it, then its price will also increase. 

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

@josephrioveros123

You can earn a lot of Bitcoin, but you need capital through learning, monitoring the markets and following the graphic analysis. This helps you a lot in order to earn and profit very much where you need patience and you need to bear in order to reach what you want and achieve your goals

Yes bitcoin and other currency need to increase their prices . Bitcoin is really valuable from the beginning.  If bitcoin price don't goes high it will never to grow up in future and it can be the end of bitcoin  . So bitcoin and other currency need to push their prices. 

Increasing the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency is very helpful for us.The price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply. If dimand increase,the price of bitcoin will also increase.Now a days the demand of bitcoin and other crypto currency is increasing day by day.

Yes i agree with you but i think Bitcoin is getting popularity day by day and with more people coming in field the price is increasing gradually.

Bitcoin is getting a massive demand almost daily as a result the price of bitcoin is winning a tremendous increase and it is amazing and interesting how the price of bitcoin is moving forward.

@Maan I think the price of bitcoin does come only in one way , that its really growing in such an amazing demand there is a lot of work we have to think of this , there is a lot of work still to stilll believe in there is work to value still, good ideas and good progress, we have to really keep working as hard and be good in working and be good at it, the demand of the bitcoin is what drives the price of bitcoin @glory50

• +2 1

Of course, the increase of buyers and investors in Bitcoin means the entry of new money and thus the demand for it rises and its price rises with it, and this year we have witnessed the presence of investment companies that buy and store bitcoin The matter did not remain confined to individual capitals

It is a very good idea, since if we increase the population that adopts BTC or cryptocurrencies this will passively increase demand and with this we would achieve that the prices of the most used cryptocurrencies increase and this case we can currently see in the face of the pandemic which has greatly benefited the BTC that is rising in price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I think users has a great chance to increase the price of bitcoin and others currency. Because the more we will invest in cryptocurrency, the price will increase more. That's why I think it is totally depends upto users. 

Dear friend, Bitcoin is a popular currency.  There is a huge demand for Bitcoin. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is constantly rising.  The level of cryptocurrency currencies depends on the currency market.  The level of the currency fluctuates constantly.  However, as the price of Bitcoin has increased, people are showing interest in working with Bitcoin more easily.

Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency can't be controlled by small traders or even traders with a lot of money , it's controlled by whales who already had a lot of Bitcoin since its price was low , these whales always move BTC price depends on their plans to make huge profits of it 

so even if everyone here bought BTC right now that won't affect the price

The btc price is on record high value.Its price will go more up in my opinion.Bit incresing the users might not help that much.Mining can do that trick.But if we want to create a huge impact we sholud tru to trade more with btc.That might help.

• +2 1

I think the increase in price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will depend on the increase in demand of the coins as a result of the high population that may be trading or investing on the coins because of the profits advantage. So the more the population engaging in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the more i think the price will increase.

23 hours ago, Ghats said:

Yes there's a way out, for this to happen the demand for cryptocurrency need to increase just like in economics the demand and supply chain. Once the number of crypto investors is on the increase and cryptocurrency is on high demand it automatically becomes scarce which in turn lead to a corresponding increase in the price of such coin.

So from your words what is making Bitcoin to be rising massively these days is because more people are investing in Bitcoin, now I understand the scope.

Since the increase in price motivated people to buy more then it's certain that as long as people keep buying the the price will keep increasing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We as new members with small capitals cannot make such a strong impact on the market, it is the big whales with incredible amounts of Cryptos who are able to control the market in blink of an eye, they can raise the prices or dump it . But when there is a large number of investors all moving in the same direction, then yes they can affect the prices.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi mate, i don't think we can increase the price of bitcoin, we're not a billioner, of course we can tell our friends to buy bitcoin but it's nothing if you consider the marketcap, but you can increase the price of some coins, you have to find low marketcap coin and after you buy, price can go high, but it's not wise and usually scammers are doing this method.

Edited by koynayak
  • +3 1

Price of Bitcoin is increased according to demand, I think that lately the demand is coming from institutions, that are not going to use Bitcoin, although I noticed some good signs for retail adoption that are picking lately, however when these crypto discussions reach a level of surprising us, we should know there can be a bubble, it is not always clear but the signs are always there, still not many though.

Yes I think small time traders can also influence the price of any cryptocurrency if they simultaneously invest in any coin.  we have seen a rise in price of many cryptocurrency coins because of small buy orders being placed in a large number.

A Crypto Currency coin must have a mass adoption to increase its value because as I know when users increase, the demand also increases because coins have limited supply. I think we can apply this if establishments like restaurants, shopping malls and other simple businesses accept the Crypto Currency as an alternative in paying

• +3 1

It's true that other Cryptocurrency is increasingly but i suggest to used Bitcoins always or Ethereum coins this is the top 2 coins in market. I really encourage to invest in this both Crypto you need to choose best Cryptocurrency to invest because there's a lot of coins disappeared in market because of lower value and no investors in their coins

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Increse and decrease in crypto and bitcoin price depends on news and trade bolume. A coin which get high volume and trader and wahels buying it it shos pump and price of that coin increased

• +3 1

Agree with you, increasing the number of users leads to an increase in the currency's value

Therefore, I invite all my friends to contribute to the site. I wish success and achieve goals for everyone. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Mizan @koynayak @davy22

The truth is bitcoin seem to be growing with other , it pulls the rest of the coins to me its really important to work as hard and be good in the right effort to which we find value to  , there is a lot of things that we need to be good at it , there is a lot of ideas that we need to identify and find solutions to there are effort to even curate and value the same kind of processes that are much easier to work with 

• +2 1