For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I learn and earn crypto currency last three months but when i join the crypto talk org then i am satisfied because i found a legit platform and thankful to the admin which create and more knowledge able site and earning sites here peoples learn and earn.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I have known about the cryptoworld and all about the cryptocurrencies but my knowledge were not that deep, I never knew about how you can earn cryptocurrencies other than trading. This is my first ever crypto activity that I am actually earning.

I am interlink with crypto from long time not consistantly because of busy sechudle of job and other works and on this forum is my time and i found it very good to work on it and beside to it learn a lot from here

Half a year now!

And I very thankful to the person @kimberly24 who introduce me to the crypto world! This is life changing and may help me in the future!

I was in crypto world for few months now and I did try almost all of the ways on how to earn bitcoins and other cryptos and luckily I found this forum to which I am earning daily too.

i am working in the cryptocurrency from 2 years ..i worked on many airdrops  earned good money by them.the cryptocurrency is the future for everyone.there we can get unlimited profits 

I have been at the Cryptotalk forum recently, but on the cryptocurrency market for about 3 years. A friend advised me to try cryptocurrency mining using a farm, I tried and it worked. And now I have been doing cryptocurrencies for 3 years now.

Five years ago I join this site. That time I do not know how can I earn here. But crypto members help me a lot of things. I want to thanked them. Now I know about this crypto. I can earn here day. I love crypto.

On 03.01.2020 at 08:19, Hulasatu said:

I was a beginner in recent times I tied crypto, I meditate this forum is exceptionally capable and precise trouble-free to progress currency but I even now produce a lot in life to be taught at this time

You're good for continuing to develop. I think it is not important when a person entered the crypto world, but it is important that he was persistent and purposeful then he will be successful.

How important is mainstream legitimacy to crypto space? ... how to make more space with limited space? Why?

Yeah interesting question.I did'nt know anything about cryoto currencies.But in previous few months i hot the informatiom aboht the prices of bitcoin litcoin ether etc.I really realized that their price will increase.Now from now i'll be a part of the crypto currency for my bright future

On 03.01.2020 at 12:25, kimberly24 said:

I was in crypto world for few months now and I did try almost all of the ways on how to earn bitcoins and other cryptos and luckily I found this forum to which I am earning daily too.

I have been in the crypto world for a long time since 2015. I want to note that earlier the crypto world was more saturated in terms of distribution of airdrops and bounty companies.

I'm new here in crypto and I think it will be almost one month since I joined and jumped into the crypto world. Still, I'm in progress to learn more and expecting to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

I've been here for almost about just a few months, I will stay here in cryptotalk forum as long as it exists and as long as it is making me earn some money. I will continue to contribute useful contents as long as I can, this forum is really good especially for newbies because they will learn a lot from here.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I agree. It is a snowball effect, joining this CryptoTalk forum because someone told them about it and then they are encouraged. I was encouraged too to join this forum since last November. I am 1 and a half months old here.

It doesnt really matter because some people may be staying in the field for years but do nothing and have no results and some may come and earn a lot just in a month. That it is the only thing which is important

On 1/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Josephine1 said:

I am new to cryptotalk and am already asking my self why did I not know this site long before because I can see the site has been there since last year 

But am thankful coz I got the opportunity and now am a newbie in this site 

You are newbie, keep it up you will be perfect soon, you will be able to research for other sites

I'm already working for almost a year with these cryptocurrencies and happily making profit from collecting from faucets and trading it.and investing and gaining some interest from sites.this currency is awesome I make it as a primary job.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:18 PM, lcm said:

this is not my case, I am an expert user who comes from bitcointalk where I have written posts for several years, but I was pleased to discover this forum which is very valid and interesting and in a short time I believe it will become a reference point for people interested in crypto

I'm new to crypto. I don't know much about this. If anyone can help me with more information about this then it is good for me.

I have known bitcoin since the end of 2016. In my opinion bitcoin provides considerable benefits such as facilitating international transactions 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

2 hours ago, Digicoin said:

I have been in Crypto for over three months now. I am making profits and I do not think I can leave crypto. I was looking for job for over a hear now it crypto really solved this issue.

So crypto field the unemployment issue for you, If crypto could be used best by the governement could save more people who are not employed.

Crypto world is great , I and my friends have been on crypto for about 3 and partially  being  but I closed for two in the activation for the reason that I felt like I'm not open to get anything, but I returned with approximately experience  generous out to me by my acquaintances

I have been here exactly 3 years. the first time I joined was because of the bounty campaign in early 2017, and my career will also end when the bounty campaign also ends. so I will continue to be here as long as the bounty campaign is still active.

When the bull run comes last December 2017. I joined in Cryptocurrency that time my friends introduced it and first i never trust that there's is digital currency but eventually i tried it and until right now i still used Bitcoins in trading, investing Crypto or holding coins. This forum is very informative and reminders to all the member and begginers of this forum.