Yobit.net Pumps alert! - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Yobit.net Pumps alert!

avoid pumping my friend because if you fail in it you lose more than 90% of your money so do not try to be rich quickly , all you need is to learn how to trade and be patient in that , then you learn how to analysis the chart and detect the entry points and exit points , then you will earn little but safer than pumping and dumping ,
i did it before and i lost my money in one pump 

Pumped me quite worried because they are stretching value, not true to them actually and as being manipulated, will be dangerous and risky for users. be careful

On 2/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, guatazoo said:

There are pumps that goes up 600% within 24hours, means you get 6 times your money.

but isnt that bad for the exchange reputation? because it shouldnt just go up for 6 hours and then dump again because this will prove what others say that crypto is just a pump and dump scam.

Dear there is no short cuts to earn unlimited profits from crypto market from any pump or dump we need professional skills for earning from crypto market. More skills means more money. 

There will be currency infusions on the YOBIT platform, and they should always be on the lookout to benefit from this and everyone who bought YO coin when it first appeared would have made a lot of profit right now

THINK POSITIVE

There is today a pump, on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, which will happen very soon. This also portends the fact that many investors are waiting for this pump. Follow us on Twitter. 

50 minutes ago, bimrure said:

If I begin it with little dangers, let say 10 usd/coin, then i do not think it may be a enormous hazard , in the event that it dump implies i fair misplaced 10 usd, but on the off chance that it pumps 300% implies i fair earned 3000 usd.

Nobody promises to receive 300%, but even if it is done, then 300% is a very good profit. Well done keep it up! Cryptocurrency exchange, it requires.

I think it sounds really helpful but for me I am not really get hyped when coins are pumping because most of them are really manipulated. So I would like to say that instead of getting into those pumping coins I invest on investbox. It will be more beneficial. 

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

So we should be very active to follow the special events happening on the Yobit exchange sites. There should be either bullrun or the pumping of some crypto currency. Just keep focusing your eyes to gain the every alerts from the exchange. 

Hello my dear friend. As far as i know in the yobit exchange every coin get pumped up at a certain time. It is just we need to keep ourselves updated. Just keep checking the coins in the yobit. 

I am not worried about this because the cryptocurrency associated with pumps that the company does in various ways to enhance beauty and that I do not know.

Helow, Good day!

Thanks for this post!

Yobit pumps alert! I dont know about that, all you have to do is post and comment to earn bitcoin, You have have to be patient and wait four minutes to create another post. Thanks and have a nice day! 

I have not come across any coins that are pumped in yobit exchange, I have been using yobit exchange for just few months, but yet to notice it

I think is good what is doing Yobit website exchange about those pump event, I think now every week we have a news from Yobit about the pump of one coin, they choose 7 or 8 coins one of them will be pumped, is this is strategy is good? I think yes to encourage Yobit users trade many coins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You will not become wealthy with these pumps that easily. You need continuous work and to choose currencies that would actually make you profit. I advise you, my friend, to read some articles of the rich in encryption who talk about the impossibility of getting rich quickly. However, I advise you about ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

Mate are you looking for free signals of pumped coins that are available or listed on yobit.io than mate it's hard to find free signals for any cryptocurrency .

There have free signals that's available in the some telegram channels, but those signals cannot help you with nothing cause they are scamming signals and they'll ask you to buy premium signals, but do not buy them, you'll be given fake signals.

Yes yo pump is the great feature of yobit exchange. A man can get lot of money by these pumps if he select the right coin which is going to pump. 

On 12/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

Yes mate I also do get alerts of yobit upcoming pumps coins but unfortunately I don't have much knowledge on how to make profits from that and I would be glad if some one can show me how, thanks.

The winning coin is currently being pumped into the yobit platform, but it is not known what coin it will be

• -2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Lols 😂. It is very hard to say which of them will be likely pumped each time. For me, I see it as totally it depends on luck you have in gambling and nothing else. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

YoBit is still the king of the pump and dump world and isn’t to be taken critically. if you’re taking part in any of the YoBit IEOs or pump and dumps, be very cautious as it’s an unregulated trade and one incorrect flow will depart you retaining a pile of nugatory tokens! You’ve been warned.

I see many message on the chating box on the yobit exchange that talk about pumps some coins and suggestion about it,but when i go the coin i see nothing encourage me to do it ,In general i dont trust them they just want to sell there coins and finally you got coins with no value