Yobit.net Pumps alert! - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Yobit.net Pumps alert!

On 12/9/2019 at 12:11 PM, guatazoo said:

Those requirements for investment are what I'm scared of, they are causing little loses that cannot be recovered even of those interests, But the coins with bigger investments and does not even require any action are not trustworthy.

I agree with it ,if you have big amount of dollars then its nothing but for small investor they are really big deal.So investing in them are huge decision .But we have to take risk at any decision we made in crypto.So this risk is acceptable according to me.

18 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I agree with it ,if you have big amount of dollars then its nothing but for small investor they are really big deal.So investing in them are huge decision .But we have to take risk at any decision we made in crypto.So this risk is acceptable according to me.

We should deal with both risk and math, you should calculate your risk if it's worthy it or not.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:11 AM, khan22 said:

Yobit is the best exchange and in yobit coins will suddenly go to so much high like thousands percent coins will move just in 24 hours and you make good profit in it so last day a coin IEO is start on yobit which name is X10 and you can buy that coin now its price is so much low and its investment is high almost 75 BTC so any time this coin will pump and give us good profit.

Thanks for hitting me up about that new IE0, by the way i trust IEO investment they are less likely to be scams.

49 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

We should deal with both risk and math, you should calculate your risk if it's worthy it or not.

Risk taking is basic in business and in crypto i think we do not have to take risky moves on daily basis.If we play safe and follow balanced pattern in trades we will  make good profit from it.Not much but needed one.

• Useful or interesting 1

36 minutes ago, fifeman said:

I advise you not to jump into those money pumps. immediately after one pump you sell and then look for another pump currency.

Well, i take your advice seriously, but then gambling and hunting obvious pumps, what is more risky?

3 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Risk taking is basic in business and in crypto i think we do not have to take risky moves on daily basis.If we play safe and follow balanced pattern in trades we will  make good profit from it.Not much but needed one.

I believe so to, but that always works for experienced traders with big capital, we unexperienced with small capita it does not favour s much.

Edited by guatazoo

1 minute ago, guatazoo said:

I belive so to, but that always works for experienced traders with big capital, we unexperienced with small capita it does not favour s much.

Investment is all what we needed in crypto small bug is not  important i think.All matter is how to handle your business.Many big investor does not make good profit after investing large sum of money and other hand small capital investors make large from small investment.Do not think about your self small  be confident and do what you wanna do.

12 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Investment is all what we needed in crypto small bug is not  important i think.All matter is how to handle your business.Many big investor does not make good profit after investing large sum of money and other hand small capital investors make large from small investment.Do not think about your self small  be confident and do what you wanna do.

Well that is very inspiring rother, I will try to keep my head up and think positive about investing with small capital.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

well i wish i saw this topic early because i would have recommended you to buy waves with me because i bought it at the beginning of this month at 7500 satoshi and now it pumped to over 12k satoshi. but also i dont think yobit pumps can be found easily.

Yobit is a good exchange in this almost all coins are pumping and dumping because yobit have some rules for every coin and if you add your coin in yobit then you must to pump your coin for a short time and in yobit just real coins are added not fake coins will be add.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

In order for the bump operation to succeed, there must be a deliberate cooperation and plan among all, otherwise we will fall into the trap of whales that make us buy the currency to sell their currencies at our expense.

4 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

In order for the bump operation to succeed, there must be a deliberate cooperation and plan among all, otherwise we will fall into the trap of whales that make us buy the currency to sell their currencies at our expense.

There are normally no good will pumps, these pumps are manipulation done by whales to get profit and they never think about small time bitcoiners.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

There are normally no good will pumps, these pumps are manipulation done by whales to get profit and they never think about small time bitcoiners.

Even whales are in the business to make money, so a beginner should know that every business has its secrets and that needs to be learnt, in order to be able to fit in properly, else they would be trapped at the bottom of the food chain as cannon folders.

a few months ago I often received an email notification about the time to yobit pump a coin, but unfortunately there was no leakage about what coins would be pumped, so only lucky people who might get the chance to sell their coins at high prices,

speaking of the yobit pump, is there still a program now????

16 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Yes, I am talking about experience in this. I have already experienced this trap, as I participated in BUMP, many channels and groups called for it, and the result was that small traders like me hung in the currency and did not make any profit.

6 hours ago, Loselos said:

But boss you not tell me it's not a easy to get this done before you buy it for sell in the markets on that the pump tine but where the coin name 

it is not easy but if you need quick money this is a thing t do, by the way i have already started with x1 and I have earned 2x of my initial investment.

22 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Even whales are in the business to make money, so a beginner should know that every business has its secrets and that needs to be learnt, in order to be able to fit in properly, else they would be trapped at the bottom of the food chain as cannon folders.

That's exactly why i want to find a way to take advantage of these oms done by whales for their own benefits.

14 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Don't try to scam like those whales who give false info and later make money from pumping and then making other users go into loss. SO, don't try to post such things here otherwise i will report you to the moderator and you might get suspended from this forum.

Dude, I'm not advising anybody to use this strategy, and i'm not scamming as i'm not asking anybody for money here, did you even read the topic's content? what's wrong with you brother?

19 hours ago, Loselos said:

But bro how you can get the knowledge already what coin go to the pump or what time to sell it and home much time to need hold it 

As of this time there is this cin called x10 and right now it has dropped to 21, i think it is time to buy as it is going to pump soon.

Edited by guatazoo

YoBit is still the king of the pump and dump world and isn’t to be taken seriously. If you’re taking part in any of the YoBit IEOs or pump and dumps, be very careful as it’s an unregulated exchange and one wrong move will leave you holding a pile of worthless tokens! You’ve been warned.

1 hour ago, Krmali said:

Yeah bro I to try to take a find in the markets from the market from the crypto trading in the yobit pump income but it's to much hard to get the knowledge about the pump coin trade news

It is not just hard, since i posted this topic and get feedback from people, i came to think that it is impossible.

I think to get this type of news you can visits some sites who gives the signal about price. you also can predict about the future price by the market condition and by the past history.

We can see that movement in Yobit. Whether the coin is pumped or not. Red and green are the signs, if red means less sales and if green means busy sales. Yes you can try it in Yobit.

I think you can use any signal sites where you can get any news about any coin and when the price may go high or down. also you can predict the price and then you can make profit.