Yobit.net Pumps alert! - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Yobit.net Pumps alert!

12 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Yobit is very food exchange .where you can every coin last 24 hours growth .It would be gamble for you if you are looking for pump up prediction.Because noone knows about about.Some by luck stumble on pumping coin but mostly all people miss that change.I would suggest you to invest in Yo coin of yobit in invest box.so you can make good saving.

Those requirements for investment are what I'm scared of, they are causing little loses that cannot be recovered even of those interests, But the coins with bigger investments and does not even require any action are not trustworthy.

5 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Nope not only YO coin because yobit have plenty of ieo coins some of them are their coins like pony and panda. If those coins are pumping make sure that you ride the train.

Okay I will look to some of those coins and see which one to test my lucky on. But apart from the coins you mentioned, how do you know which coin is of yobit.

3 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I don't think anyone knows which low-value coins will be pumped. I guess I only rely on luck, not many people want to do this and yobit has lots of coins listed. Unfortunately to put large amounts was not possible because of the small volume.

i have seen coins wit no vole, what does ir mean, that no one is investing on those coins, what is a volume?

20 hours ago, guatazoo said:

If a coin could go up 500% waiting 24 hours, i think it is worthy a risky. all  want to now is is there a way for a developer of the coin to cheat the price?

No it is still not worthy to take the risk. Yes, there is because the dev is the only one trading the coin so he set the buy orders half of the selling price so once you buy you cant sell it to the same price means you instantly lose half of your fund.

• +3 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:10 PM, guatazoo said:

Okay I will look to some of those coins and see which one to test my lucky on. But apart from the coins you mentioned, how do you know which coin is of yobit.

To be honest you cant know by checking the coins info. You can only know if it is the coin of yobit by asking users in chatbox of yobit exchange.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If you have any money on yobit, you can come in like before I went to Liza before investing, l have not been in for a long time, so I don't know if there is a lot of people pumping, but here is a lot of copper so you can understand when you are there chance now

On 12/8/2019 at 8:30 AM, Zervanix said:

following the pump and dump group in my opinion is very risky and causes you to buy at the wrong price level, because most pump and dump group owners use the user to meet their targets and many users will buy at a high price and cannot benefit because the price of the coin drops first

Exactly, that is no different from gambling and we all know how gambling always plays out, loss plus greed plus more loss.

2 hours ago, Hashimi said:

I think the xrp is going to pump in coming few months, yeah i know many of you don't agree with me but believe me guys one bulrun and xrp is going to boom in no time . many exchanges already listed xrp because they know what is coming. 

I do not have much trust in XRP, but i do have about 1000 xrp waiting for anything that might come out of it.

5 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

To be honest you cant know by checking the coins info. You can only know if it is the coin of yobit by asking users in chatbox of yobit exchange.

Ah i see, but currently i'm unable to chat as I'm a new user at yobit.net do many of the foratures are prohibited for me.

1 hour ago, Narender Pawar said:

If the coin is pumping without any reason

YOBIT EX , so I earn a lot of money from regular use

You will never know that the coins is pumping without a reason, because the only reason known is a whale wants t get some profit.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:06 PM, xprince1996 said:

No it is still not worthy to take the risk. Yes, there is because the dev is the only one trading the coin so he set the buy orders half of the selling price so once you buy you cant sell it to the same price means you instantly lose half of your fund.

Awful, thanks for giving me this knowledge or some of these days I could have gotten n the teeth of those shitcoins.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:16 AM, ashua1 said:

In yobit almost every coin is pumped regularly and you should carefully check those coins and invest only.

Not even close to almost every coin.  There are some I have in my wallet that I got for free that never have buy orders and probably never will. 

I'd be careful with these kinds of schemes, because they aren't designed to profit anyone besides the person or group that's doing the pumping.  That's the old pump & dump scam, and if you want to take part in one, I think you're a sucker.  You'll probably be stuck with a bunch of worthless coins you'll never be able to sell.

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Awful, thanks for giving me this knowledge or some of these days I could have gotten n the teeth of those shitcoins.

Haha no problem im glad that i save you from the teeth of those bastard sharks haha. Just be careful in buying some shitcoins GL.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Haha no problem im glad that i save you from the teeth of those bastard sharks haha. Just be careful in buying some shitcoins GL.

I see that you are a fan of QQQ, I was obsessed with the coin recently. But shocked me when it went more than 50% lower. what are your comments on this, is it turning into one of those stitcoins.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Ah i see, but currently i'm unable to chat as I'm a new user at yobit.net do many of the foratures are prohibited for me.

The only requirement in the yobit chat box is to have 100,000 satoshis in your balance you just need to deposit or wait until you reach 100,000 rewards here.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

49 minutes ago, jore1 said:

You can try it now, it has been pumped a lot from 0.9 usd to 1.3 usd each. I think you should buy it now

I'm confused here, what coin are you referring to specifically, because you text is very specific.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

I see that you are a fan of QQQ, I was obsessed with the coin recently. But shocked me when it went more than 50% lower. what are your comments on this, is it turning into one of those stitcoins.

Haha all can i say is the investors are panicking because the investbox runs out of funds to pay for the daily interest of QQQ but it will return soon once they got enough QQQ.

15 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Haha all can i say is the investors are panicking because the investbox runs out of funds to pay for the daily interest of QQQ but it will return soon once they got enough QQQ.

you sound so confident, how are you so sure that the coin will rise again soon, what if the investbox will never recover those funds and the price keeps dumping?

I think this is a trick and when you go to pump it will get dumped on you. I would be careful anyone following these dump schemes. It is better to invest in fundamentals than to try and participate in these risky pumps because if you time it wrong you will lose big. It's a game of luck in that sense trying to time these altcoin pumps.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:32 PM, guatazoo said:

you sound so confident, how are you so sure that the coin will rise again soon, what if the investbox will never recover those funds and the price keeps dumping?

The moderator on yobit said that they probably reopen QQQ investbox so there is high possibility but lets observe first and buy in when the investbox is return.

5 hours ago, jore1 said:

It has increased sharply in the last few weeks by about 60%. I think now you can buy it for a good price now.

But if it has already pumped 60% would i not be a panic buyer, to buy a coin during a pump, isn't that a bad thing?

Has there been new pump alerts today? I think if it pumps 60% like guatazoo says then you should not get greedy and just take profit. Always take profit when you have it because it can go down and greedy thoughts will just get you to lose bitcoin. If it goes up and you wait too long it can move against you when the time comes to end the trade. You have to act fast and know what number  you want to get in and out at before you enter the trade for the pump and dump. It is not easy and if you guess wrong you are just on the dump side. Better to just trade long term bitcoin and leave pump and dump for risk taker traders.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:00 PM, Moneykiller said:

no one can predict the live market unless you oneself research  the market.i would say that if you want to get rich within a night then don't invest here rather if you can hold for years then invest and earn.

I see this as a get rich quick, I know it is risky bit risky e=worthy taking, and right now I'm collection enough info from users before I get started with this trick.

The best things from Yobit is almost the coins there is pumped . I like to see the pump alert on yobit is best price .just seeing the times of the country is than u will see when is not pumped when is pump but about the coins its juat few is not pump on yobit

Well i think its really good to hear but, for me i am not really get hyped when coins are pumping because most of them are really manipulated. so for me instead of getting into those pumping coins i invest on investbox.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

Yobit is the best exchange and in yobit coins will suddenly go to so much high like thousands percent coins will move just in 24 hours and you make good profit in it so last day a coin IEO is start on yobit which name is X10 and you can buy that coin now its price is so much low and its investment is high almost 75 BTC so any time this coin will pump and give us good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I doubt anyone will tell you when the coins in Yobit will be pumped. You should be careful if someone tells you that