Yobit.net Pumps alert! - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Yobit.net Pumps alert!

On 12/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

The pumps are one of 9 coins or pairs so you can not predict which one of them is going to high furthermore you need to make a good investment  in orer to be rich.

One of the coins that I think will be pumped is yoda from the past Yobit airdrop, considering that it is a coin of this very prestigious exchange, I give you faith that one day it can reach high prices, for the moment I will only hold it and then we will see

Coins in yobit pumps and dumps regularly.The more you see that the more it tries to manipulate you.It is hard to give pump alerts in yobit.But that doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in yobit.We can use the investbox.It helps a lot to earn.

Properly i suppose its in reality correct to hear but, for me i'm no longer sincerely get hyped whilst cash are pumping due to the fact most of them are surely manipulated. So for me instead of moving into those pumping coins i make investments on investbox.

Most of the currencies that are pumped are currencies that are manipulated, so I do not advise you.You can instead of that invest your money in the investment fund and also you can invest in cryptocurrencies whose price may rise in the future, provided that those currencies are real and not currencies without value

i know the topic is old and maybe posting in it wont benefit any one but do not enter in those pumps in yobit exchange , you will only stick in the top and you will lose your money at the end guys , be aware of it .

I really miss when Yobit did Pump events, who managed to enjoy the pump earned a lot of money, a pity that today does not exist anymore

There is a lot of telegram or telegraph channels which gives you free info for the pump's recommendtaion on the yobit exchange. I can send you some if u want to.

I believe that some coins that I potentially think have value would be the minex token, the YO token and maybe the talk token, it would be to investigate others more in depth but for now I think about these three possibilities.

Edited by Michar1

It very cool that Yobit actualy responded and made such type of notifications. Really useful because you can quickly hop into cryptoexchange and buy some tokens to get profit. 

I am a new user in my opinion I advise you to not pump in coin's.if you are in experience in then you will big loss.so be careful and don't share money in the pump.

Many people are betting on Facebook's currency, which is Libra, and they say that Mark will definitely support it. Otherwise, why did he launch it in the first place? But I think that if he wanted to support her, he would do so before, perhaps it was an idea that occurred to him and then abandoned it. In any case, there are many reliable sites that provide you with free forecasts on the emerging currencies.

• +2 1

I also have been seeing daily that many coins in YoBit site pumping daily basis. But I also want to get the knowledge about the expectations of which coins will be pumped tomorrow. Once I see the tweet that was tweeted by YoBit in which they already mentioned 10 coins and said one of them will be pumped. I didn't take it seriously, but next day the Invest token was pumped up to 2000%. I was too sad to think that I was gotten ignorance. But now they didn't have post any tweet yet. Where we can see and predict some coin's price is going to pump tomorrow?

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You need to be active and always remain up to date with the news regarding the Yobit and the coins at Yobit as may you get the news that can help you to know the coins that have the chance to be pumped amd you can confirm it by doing the technical analysis.

YoBit.net is very good earnings and trading site.You can also save your money with full safe and secure and trade the money in easy ways.I am user of Yobit from 6 months this is too much benificail for me.

Yes, I am talking about experience in this. I have already experienced this trap, as I participated in BUMP, many channels and groups called for it, and the result was that small traders like me hung in the currency and did not make any profit. 

Hello, I am a novice and this type of theme is of great use to us. My criteria is that I support friends who are looking to make a safe investment, not try their luck with those kinds of currencies that are mostly being manipulated. I am very grateful to colleagues who publish great tips very valuable to all of us based on their experiences and knowledge. 

I invest in investboxes instead of going to those pumping coins for me. Profits are available in the invest box. Also happens that sometimes discharge can deceive you. 

We can see that movement in Yobit. Whether the coin is pumped or not. Red and green are the signs, if red means less sales and if green means busy sales. Yes you can try it in Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Can you tell me about what is pump in yobit. I don't know about that abd what advantage we obtain from that .

Thanks.

Well, I think it's great to hear, but I don't get too excited when coins are pumping because the majority of them are rigged. So, instead of investing in those pumping coins, I put my money into Investbox.

They do so in the pretext of protecting customers, but I believe this is another step toward controlling the cryptocurrency industry and levying crypto taxes; much too much money passes through the cash register, and Exmo has little to do with it. I believe that all major exchanges will be required to report users within the next year; I have been a user for almost a year.

You need to be sure about the pump of the coins make sure you make reserch and investigation to know much more about try to have knowledge and experience on it and prepare for it in order to be able to earn more profit benefits and values