Most Africans country bitcoin used - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Most Africans country bitcoin used

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

Yes people are more and more coming in btc it will helpful for African countries to improve the economy and their fiat currency value is decreasing day by day which should be replaced by Bitcoin

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/6/2019 at 9:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

I guess the speed of bitcoin is still a problem for the acceptance of Bitcoin in other African countries. The upcoming Bitcoin speed upgrade will make Bitcoin usable in these countries as well !🎉

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I am a full witness of that because the place I based on, crypto has dominated 80 percentage of Africa as a joke. All most everyone as a clue about it

I know that many countries support all of cryptocurrency. if your country supports crypto we are so lucky . just enjoy

I know the growth and popularity of bitcoins in African countries, I am very happy that African countries accept and love bitcoin. I read a lot of comments and found that they said they were from Nigeria. great, excellent, wonderfull.

Yes thats very true, when you look and we have to look at what happened to this African countries, the most advanced countries in Africa might be the best in the use of bitcoin and it important to know that the very first one more in transaction in Africa is actually Kenya, it leads the rest but Nigeria and S. Africa works very for us.

Talking about the use of countries, however, is the first country. Bitcoin was very important for them to be able to overthrow the government in that situation. Africa is continental with bad economic (sorry) and they need people

Africa Ochet positively accepts the cryptocurrency system - and this is very good for them as it will improve their economy and development in the near future.

Though most Africa countries are regarded as a third world countries but some Africa countries are doing well in the use and adoption of cryptocurrency. Just as stated, Nigeria is one of the highest user of Bitcoin if you talked about adoption of cryptocurrency in Africa. There are alot of private companies already accepting Bitcoin in Nigeria. There are many exchanges that buy and sell Bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of African countries adopting bitcoin or crypto due to inflation. Many people from Sudan turned toward bitcoin in 2016-2017 due to inflation. Also samething happened with Zimbabwe in 2015. When Zimbabwe government faced problem to print $100 trillion notes to meet inflation and many people shifted to btc. Thus Africa has become big market for crypto.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:05 PM, Ipal said:

Of the most developed African countries it is indeed South Africa, compared to other African countries, so it is not surprising that South Africa is an active bitcoin user, because it is a developed and developed country.

Nigeria Bitcoin use far eclipse that of South Africa. Nigeria leads Bitcoin adoption in Africa and this is one reason Binance exchange listed Nigeria Naira as the first fiat currency on its exchange. Bitcoin trading is providing a steady income source of monthly revenue to millions on Nigeria now and helping them escape the unemployment rate in the country

20 minutes ago, Muhammadarshad said:

The most African countries using bitcoins are Ghana, Nigeria, bostwana , Kenya , Zimbabwe  BBC  adds that crypto currency gaining importance and worth in Uganda.

Uganda, most un=gandanisa are not aware of crypto, don't get me wrong, i have lived in Uganda for two years since 2017

On 12/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, Lubruselu said:

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

I can believe south africans to be aware of bitcoin and even own a few coins, but I find it hard to believe that a 3rd world country like nigeria to use cryptocurrency. Maybe some of the elites in nigeria trade and use bitcoin, but the vast majority of nigerians are probably not aware what cryptocurrency is.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

There are many bitcoins users even in east Africa, countries like Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda i think they have a lot of bitcoin users.. just visit local bitcoins then you'll see them, they are very good and fast traders.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Stennis Baratheon said:

Nigeria and South Africa use the most bitcoin and they complete transactions with cryptocurrency.When people in huts in Africa know more about bitcoin than the general populace in Industrialized nations, theyfind it hard to send money via banks or a third part .

Interesting, as people in Africa use the blockchain.

How easy is access to the Internet service in South Africa? especially in low resource sites.

The use of Bitcoin is widespread throughout the world is on the Internet, which is freely available, but knowing numbers of which countries have or increase users is always mere speculation.

How can you say that Nigeria and South Africa use more Bitcoin?

source.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Just now, Drsultan said:

There is no idea about Africans but all over the world mostly 60 to 70% people also use cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin because they have knowledge about that how to earn from this currency market site so mostly about 60% of total that 20% are Africans as well as other Asian Americans as well as your peon also use the top currency for earn money because they have knowledge they have skills

The percentage of people using Bitcoin all over the world is less than 30%. Where did you get your statistics from? Even with Africans Bitcoin usage on the increase, I'm sure from research done by Binance, less than 10% of Nigeria population uses or know Bitcoin/ crypto

What do you know.... Turns out there are a lot of bitcoin users in Africa.  It means that bitcoin is that popular. Big countries will most likely have a huge amount of people who are using bitcoin. So, it's no wonder if bitcoin is quite or too popular in this world. Bitcoin is very amazing, huh

That is really a very great news for the African countries because most of them are suffering from unemployment and poverty and so I think cryptocurrency will be very helpful for them.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:03 PM, Ricardo Walker said:

That is really a very great news for the African countries because most of them are suffering from unemployment and poverty and so I think cryptocurrency will be very helpful for them.

Sure  cryptocurrencies is really helping jobless people in African countries, nowadays you'll see people are homeless but they are working on  cryptocurrencies

On 2/11/2020 at 10:41 AM, Iqbal13 said:

I think there is a ton of shit room for bitcoin expansion, while people in African huts know more about bitcoin than the general public of industrialized countries.

It is not true that african know more of bitcoin than developed countries, it is juts that they are currently having interest than they did before.

Some of the countries are the available bitcoin in the digital market and also to be added that African are the most amount who uses the bitcoin very much. 

Is that true most African countries used 

Bitcoins that's because it's popular coin

And high rated in today's market, I think

The people of Africa know very well about bitcoins currency this is the reason they used bitcoins...

Well, I know this, I'm really happy, African countries are friendly with bitcoin. Bitcoin in these countries is very popular and its users are many, most people use it. Yes, but I think African countries are the regions that use bitcoin the most

On 12/13/2019 at 1:59 AM, Jokeer said:

The user of bitcoins is whole over the world where the African countries also include but I don't know about bitcoin is legal or illegal in African countries.

I think the governments of almost all African countries are silent about legalization of Bitcoin and I think it's the youths that are at the forefront of its usage, so it's surely going to have a huge market especially in those African countries with high density of learned population.

Wow this is very nice ! I hope that happens in our country ! but I think it still hard because most of the people dont believe in the Cryptocurrency !