Most Africans country bitcoin used - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Most Africans country bitcoin used

In my opinion I will say that every country should have to accept the bitcoin. I and most others think that one day Bitcoin will lead the whole world not only Africa nor Nigeria. After some time in my country will accept the Bitcoin. It's process ongoing.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/21/2019 at 8:36 AM, Zervanix said:

I know a lot of crypto projects originating from Africa but I didn't expect the demand from Africa to be very high and hopefully this will be good for cryptocurrency

i dont know about any crypto project that has started in African country but yes we have seen lately the numbers are increasing in Africa for the demand of crypto and bitcoin specifically.

Yes some of the african countries are used bitcoin but they can't use bitcoin as a local currency. Some of the peoples are use for online payment and trading but they don't use for paying utility services.

For the first time I heard about this, I would never have
thought that Africa is interested in bitcoins.
Thank you for the information, now I will know

On 12/6/2019 at 9:30 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Like you, I think Nigeria and South Africa use the most bitcoin and they complete transactions with cryptocurrency. I think Nigeria and South Africa are the largest users in the world.

china is the biggest user of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. in china every village has miners.the most trustable and widely used exchanges are from china.africa is second largest user of cryptocurrency. 

Yes I know it.most of the African countries are using  bitcoin.it is too much popular in Africa. We hope bitcoin user will increase more than now in future.

14 hours ago, MAHEEN95 said:

Most of the African countries that uses bitcoin are not legally given permission but the nation didn't go against it use also

i think african countries have more deeper and bigger issues to care about than to focus on banning or teaching people about crypto, i think yea most of the people are using it randomly without permission and not paying taxes as well.

I think all of us are waiting for the time when bitcoin will not be just recognized by few countries rather, by all countries especially those 1st-world. With this, bitcoin might have the best value ever.

This means that people in African countries do not trust national currencies. It is more convenient to store money in cryptocurrency. in case of moving, you just need to remember the secret key from the wallet.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

Bitcoin is not legal or illegal in most countries. actually some of countries are afraid to legalize bitcoin as its a volatile market and also anonymous so if a country legalize it than it will have a major effect on its economy as well.

9 minutes ago, Romaan1987 said:

Bitcoin is not legal or illegal in most countries. actually some of countries are afraid to legalize bitcoin as its a volatile market and also anonymous so if a country legalize it than it will have a major effect on its economy as well.

But if the country will legalized bitcoin it will not only give the impact to the country anymore if they will really be concentrated on it will give the country biggest economy

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

But if the country will legalized bitcoin it will not only give the impact to the country anymore if they will really be concentrated on it will give the country biggest economy

Yeah i agree that if a country adopts it, it will have a strong impact on a country's economy. but it should be implements in a strong managed policies. Strict actions should be applied on theft, fraud, or money laundering.

Amazing, I like it when there are most of its citizens who use bitcoin like in Africa. This is very good for bitcoin, because it always circulates in every transaction.

3 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Actually Africans people living in poor condition so they are involving with Crypto and BTC and they can now earn from here. We can see the lots of people from Africans .

I think that can be done too with the other developing country so their people can start to make money from crypto. If that happens, then we will see the growth in the financial of every people in that country because they can solve the economic problem. But still, that is too hard to open their mind to accept the new technology without we explain the details and the benefits of the blockchain to them. Maybe that is the hardest thing that can not happen in a short time.

I think that if Africa were given a couple of billion dollars, they would quickly accept the cryptocurrency (at least half of the countries)

In Nigeria the people that use crypto mostly in the country is individuals not the government of Nigeria, the individuals has actually taken it upon themselves to begin to invest into cryptocurrency, the government interest are not even there, 

On 12/13/2019 at 1:17 PM, Invalid said:

Most of the time African countries were having some financial and state problems and they were finding solutions in every single minute and some of them found answers in cryptocurrency and it is good because wiser investors are now coming from that are.

It is nit the government seeking the way to enhance economy with crypto, the governments are too blind to see the negative impact of cry[to in the developing countries, so they do not do anything considering treading crypto in Africa.

16 minutes ago, ananya7737 said:

I don't know if this is true but this is only my opinion. People from Africa are more unto bitcoins because they are one of the poorest countries in the world. Plus BTC has been created some years ago with its only low prices or its literally free that day! And pretty sure there are people from there have bought and hide there BTC. I am pretty amazed by how people there adapted BTC in a major location of Africa

When Bitcoin was invented most people hadn't heard of it so the opportunity to buy at rock low prices was gone. Perhaps they could stake in HEX now but you need BTC to do that.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, I know that across the continents, the continent of Africa is very interested in tie bitcoin and in this case Nigeria and South Africa are very important.  So I think that if Bitcoin is spreading to Africa then it will be very good for you and in this way Africa will be able to advance in many ways.

I am sure that soon the population of all countries of the world will use bitcoin. Nigeria and South Africa use crypto more actively than others, because their population has more computers and a better developed electrical network.

14 hours ago, Invalid said:

Are you sure about that?

Most of my friends in Africa was telling that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was enhanced and pursued by their local governments and they usually opening themselves to new ideas of economic growth. 

Yes i'm sure because i myself am from Africa, so maybe on other countries but in my country and the countries i visited, crypto is not been paid much attention by the government.

South Africa is indeed one of the most developed African countries, relative to other African countries, therefore not surprisingly South Africa is an active user of Bitcoin as it is a developed country.

I agree to you but in Asian countries there are lots of countries which is not interesting Bitcoin I don't know why but my country Nepal banned bitcoin.

I know that cryptocurrencies are very popular and widely used in African countries, as far as I know Nigeria has a large number of cryptocurrency users.