Don't bet your life on Bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Don't bet your life on Bitcoin

I don't bet my life with bitcoin or cryptocurrency.I know cryptocurrency is not our life.We work on it for little earning.We can not set it for our future life

I think this will not a good decision if you bet your life on bitcoin. You can take this as a part time job . That's why I never do this.

It could go either way, but the chances of it to grow further is much more better next year, there's been a lot of uncertainty in the past, but hey we have endure the price and the many FUDS let's Bitcoin a chance this time halving is just around the corner.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:49 PM, ultimateclub said:

There's one fundamental aspect people are missing here.

Bitcoin runs on energy... It's value currently is limited by the cost of electricity. In 40-60 years you will see the cost of energy spike up, then drop significantly in the second part of this century due to the low cost of fusion energy production (high overhead/low cost per watt). As the cost of energy reduces, the economics of Bitcoin will solely rely on their rarity and utility.

Since bitcoin is currently the easiest to use and most established crpyto-currency. We could see it go one of two ways, collapse-people just stop using it or extreme growth.

If we sustain the journey into cheap energy costs, you could see bitcoin become the go to currency for everyone. Banks are already trying to limit cash currency because it's easy for malicious actors to forge notes.

However, you cannot forge crypto-currency. So my prediction is 2020 will not see much change. But, you could find that bitcoin will be essential store of value worldwide in 2050+ a shit ton can happen until then, but for now, i don't see it is going anywhere.

Your safest bet is to buy up and store small amounts of btc over a period of time to save for some rainy day just in case. But don't bet your life on it.

There's alot of points in this article that has actually helped me, I think is not all that good for one to depend on one source of income or soly depend on bitcoin only but have different stream of income in case anyone crash, you can easily move on. 

Correct, moving in the Crypto Currency world is okay and nice just don't give your whole life in this things. Remember to keep another plan in the real world because backups is a must especially if you don't know what can happen in the future. Just enjoy this, you can trade, gambling, mining but all in all just don't bet your life.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:49 AM, ultimateclub said:

Bitcoin runs on energy... It's value currently is limited by the cost of electricity. In 40-60 years you will see the cost of energy spike up, then drop significantly in the second part of this century due to the low cost of fusion energy production (high overhead/low cost per watt). As the cost of energy reduces, the economics of Bitcoin will solely rely on their rarity and utility.

Since bitcoin is currently the easiest to use and most established crpyto-currency. We could see it go one of two ways, collapse-people just stop using it or extreme growth.

If we sustain the journey into cheap energy costs, you could see bitcoin become the go to currency for everyone. Banks are already trying to limit cash currency because it's easy for malicious actors to forge notes.

However, you cannot forge crypto-currency. So my prediction is 2020 will not see much change. But, you could find that bitcoin will be essential store of value worldwide in 2050+ a shit ton can happen until then, but for now, i don't see it is going anywhere.

Your safest bet is to buy up and store small amounts of btc over a period of time to save for some rainy day just in case. But don't bet your life on it.

Very nice perceptions,you got the point.

Everything changes,and we never know what life will bring us in the future so its better to be safe,and invest wisely.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:49 AM, ultimateclub said:

Many sites have come to know the amount of profit and loss from the Bitcoin mining process by calculating the processing capacity and electricity consumption to show you a positive or negative indication of the possibility of profit according to the time that the calculation was performed.

1 hour ago, yosuba03 said:

Before investing in bitcoin, people should know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. How can you invest in bitcoin and make money from it, wish you success

yea a lot of people get in crypto with hopes of getting rich because they saw someone in a video talking about how to be rich from bitcoin, but it doesnt work that easy.

But even with these kinds of returns, the fact remains, a speculative asset like bitcoin remains prone to seismic price moves in a very short space of time.

anas hassan

Of course, you can not put everything on one financial instrument, but bitcoin is quite promising as long as it costs less than $ 50,000. So you can invest up to 20 percent of your capital in it.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:45 PM, Hashimi said:

Well you are right but Buying altcoins means losing money in the end. I did that a few times and it turned out always the same! I won't do that again. Bitcoin is enough for me. It's very simple: Get 0.1 BTC (that is more than enough long-term) and just be very very patient (don't touch it the next 5 years) Nothing more to do. Thank me later.

Thanks 😎 i think buy bitcoin  when its price drop down and touching its bottom its a good chance to invest your money i think bitcoin value will little bit increase after 6 months .

Well, I would say this is a good advice. Anything can happen to even the best of technology. However, this does not mean that BTC is not a safe transaction or investment though.

There are many people who think that danger is like gambling one day depends entirely on the monkey of your knowledge because many people may think of it as a CD on which the knowledge about which the knowledge originated is sharedBut you need to know about one thing and then comment, because Bitcoin is the one thing that allows you to make the most profit in a short period of time.
General Chat Chat LoungAnd most of all you can and should do the same, but it depends entirely on your investment platform Patan

Right we should not depend only on bitcoin. Because crypto may not survive for long time. So we should take only reasonable risk which we can bear. We should use crypto as part income method. You can invest 10% of your monthly income in crypto every month. 

Yes never ever not just Bitcoin but also something resembling Simply risk what you have as proportional as possible.  If you have a personal savings of $ 2000, it is not wise to use all of them in the hope that you will become rich.  To truly use cryptocurrency trading as the main source of life, one must not rely on opportunity or luck in this regard.

Be wise Bitcoin for crisis solutions not for made new crisis 

Never bet my life with bitcoin. Because life is so much more than bitcoin. Bitcoin value to a life is trivial. Bitcoin is never a life bet.

I think your thoughts are right, in life you should not put in bitcoin. With currencies as volatile as bitcoin, nothing is absolutely certain.

You are right.we have to keep our senses for futher and not be mad about anything.If we put our lives on bet then we will lose it.So take it easy and find your moment .Life is so long if you live then you can gain something.BTC is not running any where Thanks for positive post.

This is a good idea to buy as much as we can from the formation and shame of it so that the price rises a lot and then sell it and no one knows how long it may be that you may become rich because of it in the future

Yes you are right that's why I invest only my additional Money to crypto market which i bear easily. Most of time i Spend and focus my jobs and only few hours i spend in crypto market.

I believe crypto market are very risky but profitable.              

18 hours ago, Kabbo said:

If you want to become rich in short time then you should invest in Bitcoin and you have to know when is the best time to invest in Bitcoin without experience you shouldn't bet our life

Yes, I am with you in taking, but you may wait a lot for the price of bitcoin to rise again. No one knows when it will rise high again.

On 03.01.2020 at 12:30, Maaz sultan said:

Thanks 😎 i think buy bitcoin  when its price drop down and touching its bottom its a good chance to invest your money i think bitcoin value will little bit increase after 6 months .

you need to catch it now or in February - in March and April there will be its price increase, you need to be ready to buy it

On 12/6/2019 at 4:34 AM, ultimateclub said:

I accept with your topic. You don't need to be much greed while earning. Also you should know your emotional limit. If you can't hold or can't invest just leave it but you don't need to bet your life into it. Slow and steady wins the race and it is applied in crypto strategies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Never bet your life on any investment. My strategy is to spread my assets over multiple investments and by this spreading the risk of total loss. That's how you finacially keep alive.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Actually in bitcoin or crypto we do not bet, but we are just investing, and the principal of any investment is that it must consider the loss that's so you are not required to invest all in your life