Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive.

I think it is possible that he is still alive and most of the claims said that the entity is he and someone who works mysteriously. I think this person is already being compared to Icefrog who is the creator of the game Defense of the Ancients that are now popular in e-sports scenes. These two are known individual beings that they are popular, yet nobody knows who they really are. In the case of Icefrog, he is working for someone which means that somebody knew already about his identity. Yet in the case of Satoshi Nakamoto, it is still hard to figure it out who he is since someone saw that he donated some of bitcoin assets to those that get affected by some calamity back in the days.

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:58 AM, teminalibug said:

Primero debo confesar que soy una de esas personas que han dedicado parte de su tiempo en la vida a resolver el misterio de Satoshi Nakamoto, su Identidad y su BTC.

Podría decir según Wikipedia pero es el propio Satoshi Nakamoto quien afirmó que tenía 34 años hace 10 años y fue el momento en que desapareció.

Entonces está claro que Satoshi no tiene 44 años y desapareció cuando tenía 34.

Aquí hay una coincidencia; Todo el suministro de bitcoins es de 21 bitcoins en 2041, se dice que se extraerá todo el bitcoin.

Ahora 2041-2009 (el lanzamiento inicial de Bitcoin) obtenemos 32.

¿Ves este 34 por 32? Es muy preciso, como si todo estuviera planeado y probablemente el suministro de bitcoins terminará exactamente en 34 años.

Con esta coincidencia digo que Satoshi Nakamoto no moriría, simplemente desapareció a propósito, ¿qué dices?

This is something surprising that I have actually thought about it, because how is it possible for someone to create a very famous cryptocurrency and when they try to find it they say that it died, I believe that it lived and everything was mathematically planned, and its strategies are very precise and It is incredible that everything is a precise calculation without failures.

• +3 1

When you think about it satoshi nakamoto is such an influential figure. At times like this when prices of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in particular are skyrocketing he would have had a lot of exposure and a lot of opportunities to make use of such a situation.

Too bad that we can't downvote this post because it is one that deserve at least a -1. I think that this post doesn't deserve to be in the Cryptotalk forum and should be deleted, as it is just stupid random thoughts that have nothing to do with reality.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +3 1

Yes and am sure that he is still holding the power on bitcoin, he must have those some bitcoin behind to it there is a lot to which we need to understand and value there is a lot to it we need to value what is happening right now and everything that is happening to me ,  we need to check on that and put together every single strategy that works

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:58 PM, teminalibug said:

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

What coincidence? The fake numbers you put out of your head? Everything in this post is irrational and worthless.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:58 AM, teminalibug said:

First I should confess I'm one of those people who have dedicated some of their time in life to solve the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto his Identity and his BTC.

I could say according to Wikipedia but It is Satoshi Nakamoto himself who claimed that he was 34 years old 10 years ago and it was the time he disappeared.

So it is clear that Satoshi is not 44 years old and he disappeared when he was 34.

Here is a coincidence; the whole of bitcoin supply is 21 bitcoins in  2041 it is said that all of bitcoin would be mined.

Now 2041 - 2009(the initial release of Bitcoin) we get 32.

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

Hello friend, thank you for sharing your investigation with us, so far what is known is that the true identity of Nakamoto remains unknown and has been the subject of much speculation. It is not known if the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" is real or a pseudonym, or if the name represents a person or group of people...

Sure buddy perhaps your grandmother is Satoshi too the way you describe events and make research. Satoshi said he was 34 years old but this means he probably wasn't, why would anyone that wants to remain anonymous give his real age and exclude 7 billion people from being him?

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 4:06 AM, scorpiali said:

We really don't care about satoshi nakamoto to be alive or not 

The project still alive for sure and will grow up every day and that continue

Yes we shouldn't care about satoshi nakamoto all what we know is that he has brought up a system that change the world and we apprecite him for that he knew the reason why he disclose his identity so we should focus on our goal.

• +1 1

We are not know the whereabouts of Satoshi Nakamoto and anything that people say is usually fault and incorrect. We are not to believe anyone that says is Satoshi Nakamoto and only with the private keys will be proven but since it is been too long from that time, now he is not going to appear.

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 4:10 PM, palalu said:

I disagree with this your opinion. Is not every few years mining bitcoin more difficult (maybe we call it halving?)?

Right. and the satoshi nakamot is not the real person because no one see it and there is no proof that their might be such person. Its just a myth created to name the Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Who told you that Satoshi is dead and you are saying that he might be alive? The explanation you have given makes me think that you haven't researched the subject at all and have no clue on Bitcoin or Satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1

What is the surprising fact here, I don't get anything but you just made some effort to reach to a calculation that doesn't add up and you say that it is pretty close. It doesn't work like that, we don't know if satoshi is alive or dead and there wasn't any revelation in your post.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:58 PM, teminalibug said:

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto did not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

I think he will disappear from us for security reasons and hers that agencies took him and is this happens so at  some time it possible that Bitcoin will closed and any other crypto currency will take place  i think ethereum is second popular crypto currency after Bitcoin .

It would be an incredible story to think that he was always alive and that his entire project was well planned and specified so we know this was worth waiting for.

It will continue to be a great doubt, the truth is that your research is a great contribution but however it is difficult to know who exactly satoshi nakamoto is, since it can be a person, an organization or simply a government but the truth is a great mystery.

I think he is hiding and I believe he is still alive. After creating a technology that involves money he is surely living a private life away from publicity because he doesn't want to get involved in anything bad. I think he is trying to protect himself.

you should add the sources to the blog in your topic , also i dont know why satoshi disappear from bitcoin talk without saying any word about leaving , suddenly gone cant happend just like that only if that person is dead , we cant know actually .. 

• +2 1

First all all, your information is inaccurate regarding the year when the whole Bitcoin supply will be mined. All the sources I have read about this topic concur that this will take place in 2141 not in 2041 as you suggest in your topic. If you based your whole estimation in these inaccurate data, your hypothesis about Satoshi's age could be easily rule out.

• +4 1

Anything can be true about satoshi nakamoto, he can be alive or dead, but what is known about him in cryptoworld, is that he kept himself secret to the world and he don't want anything to do with the project he created. 

My friend may or may not be alive. We should not listen to the person who is wearing his character. He is Satoshi Nakamoto, and I think it is difficult for this person to come out in public again if he is alive. Thank you.

• +2 1

No one know that satoshi nakamoto is a person or a group and that i alive or not but the peoples will say that is the single person and that is alive and he is the one that make the Bitcoin project which is not crackable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never think about the creator of Bitcoin.  But I'm not sure who he is and whether he's still alive.  But we all know that Bitcoin is a very expensive currency.  Bitcoin has not gained worldwide legitimacy, so perhaps Satoshi Nakamoto is not revealing his identity.  However, the supply of Bitcoin is decreasing day by day but at some point its supply will increase.

I agree with you because as he made, himself disappear, this has, caused a great deal of controversy in the crypto world and raised curiosity and uncertainty.

I think that when creating BTC I devise a perfect plan because every day we see that everything that was needed is fulfilled so we can think that one day it will appear saying we achieved our goal, although many think that it is dead I think that it simply maintains an anonymous identity to soon appear before the world.