Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive.

7 hours ago, rajonmia said:

I just smile when I saw your post. But I want to say this is just our curiosity. Nothing else. We find this person because we want to give him thanked. Also I wish this coin stay life time .

Yes we are all curious to know but i think there is no satoshi nakamoto it's not a real person it's a community of Crypto currency who create this person

This page has done a lot of good for us, Satoshi Nakamoto, and we have learned to earn from here. If he had not done it again, we would not have earned it in misery and could not have used our break time.

I think that the numbers are just a coincidence, no more, especially since I am more inclined to the option that because this is an alias of the team that developed Bitcoin, and not one person

In my opinion, the real Satoshi Nakamoto is already died. I think Dave Kleiman is the real satoshi, who died in april 2013. Because i heard he has 1million bitcoin in cold wallet

Nobody knows and nobody havinh any proof of sataoshi nakamoto's death or alive.and we can't deny the fact that he/she introduced us a very powerfull coin that is bitcoin.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:19 AM, vivoy90 said:

I still not confused about satoshi where he is. If he is founder of btc then why we saw no pictures of it on Google. I never found his bio data on Google that is why I confused.  

That is because he never went public social and all that, we wanted to keep his identity hidden from the public.

I was surprised by this information. Bitcoin was a qualitative transfer in people's lives, and there are many puzzles around it. I believe the truth is hidden and difficult for people to know.

10 minutes ago, Nehak said:

You are right as we are not in need of the owner. User will play with the Crypto currency until the Crypto world is running and try to get more out from that market.

Yes right brother we need to work on this wonderful world of Crypto currency and devolped by our self and don't wait for some one

4 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

I don't think anyone like that actually exists all I have to say is that satoshi nakamoto is a fiction

It can be a fiction, if it is a fiction then who is behind the idea of bitcoin

Just now, Hamden said:

Welcome with me
First, I will correct for you information about the mining completion date, not the year 2041
The extraction of the last bitcoin unit will be in the year 2141, 121 years after today's date
We don't care if Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual or a group of people
What is important is that we are convinced of what we are doing, convinced of coding as an advanced method of winning on the fiat currency

So we should blindly follow some code written by a total stranger and a ghost as well, Is this smart?

I am sure he is alive, there is no evidence anywhere to show that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, all there is that he left the crypto world to retire, probably on some island with all the riches he got from bitcoin which is equivalent to billions of dollars.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

So we should blindly follow some code written by a total stranger and a ghost as well, Is this smart?

Are you sure he's not Dorian S. Nakamoto? Newsweek claimed they found him but I'm not sure if what they have reported is true.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Just now, McCree said:

Are you sure he's not Dorian S. Nakamoto? Newsweek claimed they found him but I'm not sure if what they have reported is true.

No it is not him, that case for proving that he was not the Satoshi of bitcoin cost him a fortune, bitcoin.org had to run a donation campaign to compensate him.

I have repeatedly said that perhaps Nakomoto does not exist and bitcoin is created for big purposes. But in any case, if this is the case, the result will not be seen soon.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, teminalibug said:

First I should confess I'm one of those people who have dedicated some of their time in life to solve the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto his Identity and his BTC.

I could say according to Wikipedia but It is Satoshi Nakamoto himself who claimed that he was 34 years old 10 years ago and it was the time he disappeared.

So it is clear that Satoshi is not 44 years old and he disappeared when he was 34.

Here is a coincidence; the whole of bitcoin supply is 21 bitcoins in  2041 it is said that all of bitcoin would be mined.

Now 2041 - 2009(the initial release of Bitcoin) we get 32.

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

It is true. I'm sure Satoshi is still alive. if 10 years ago satoshi was dead I'm sure BTC wouldn't be alive today. and to this day the BTC is still being issued that means satoshi is still guarding the development of the BTC behind the scenes without the public knowing.

Ok, what an info. All i thought he is just a person who is created by a wild imagination. There are many theory in the net circulating regarding satoshi, we can never tell what is true. Maybe a marketing strategy?

On 12/5/2019 at 3:58 PM, teminalibug said:

First I should confess I'm one of those people who have dedicated some of their time in life to solve the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto his Identity and his BTC.

I could say according to Wikipedia but It is Satoshi Nakamoto himself who claimed that he was 34 years old 10 years ago and it was the time he disappeared.

So it is clear that Satoshi is not 44 years old and he disappeared when he was 34.

Here is a coincidence; the whole of bitcoin supply is 21 bitcoins in  2041 it is said that all of bitcoin would be mined.

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

I think when all of bitcoin will be mined as you said in 2041 than he will again appear and would generate new tokens or can generate a super bitcoin which will be more powerful than current blockchain technology.

4 hours ago, Atif123 said:

We don’t care if Satoshi is alive or not. This project is still alive and will grow every day.

It is okay to have n o interest in the guy, but you should know it also okay to have interest on him as well, i have interest and i seek to solve him.

Do you think that a man create Bitcoin 11 years ago .. died with this slow period time?

I think he is alive and watch the world searxh for him

1 hour ago, Romaan1987 said:

I think when all of bitcoin will be mined as you said in 2041 than he will again appear and would generate new tokens or can generate a super bitcoin which will be more powerful than current blockchain technology.

How does he know that he wont be dead by then? or maybe he's already dead, unless there are hidden coins already made.

I am wondering about the Satoshi puzzle. How did he get to this technique? Did someone direct it? Is it a group of people? Many questions about Satoshi without answers.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:58 PM, teminalibug said:

Yeah, this sounds more like numerology. You can find meaning in numbers if you compare and count them between each other but this has really nothing to do with anything. It's normal pattern seeking behavior that humans have. All being in the eye of beholder.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, rekter said:

Yeah, this sounds more like numerology. You can find meaning in numbers if you compare and count them between each other but this has really nothing to do with anything. It's normal pattern seeking behavior that humans have. All being in the eye of beholder.

Well i was just trying to merge something interesting, but what i suspect to be true, anyway thanks.