Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive.

First I should confess I'm one of those people who have dedicated some of their time in life to solve the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto his Identity and his BTC.

I could say according to Wikipedia but It is Satoshi Nakamoto himself who claimed that he was 34 years old 10 years ago and it was the time he disappeared.

So it is clear that Satoshi is not 44 years old and he disappeared when he was 34.

Here is a coincidence; the whole of bitcoin supply is 21 bitcoins in  2041 it is said that all of bitcoin would be mined.

Now 2041 - 2009(the initial release of Bitcoin) we get 32.

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

First I should confess I'm one of those people who have dedicated some of their time in life to solve the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto his Identity and his BTC.

I could say according to Wikipedia but It is Satoshi Nakamoto himself who claimed that he was 34 years old 10 years ago and it was the time he disappeared.

So it is clear that Satoshi is not 44 years old and he disappeared when he was 34.

Here is a coincidence; the whole of bitcoin supply is 21 bitcoins in  2041 it is said that all of bitcoin would be mined.

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

Your research might be truly, and if this is true was planned drama that's might be satoshi nakamoto would be return and reveal himself at that's time that's all bitcoin will be mined

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I disagree with this your opinion. Is not every few years mining bitcoin more difficult (maybe we call it halving?)?

• +1 1

Just now, Lubruselu said:

Your research might be truly, and if this is true was planned drama that's might be satoshi nakamoto would be return and reveal himself at that's time that's all bitcoin will be mined

I think satoshi will only reveal himself when all government have fully accepted Bitcoin, It is very risk right now because, Bitcoin could be the biggest conspiracy against the government.

Nobody knows but God and Satoshi himself and those close to him.If there is basically a real Satoshi, I mean, as one story says, it's a group of people, not a single person. This group chose this name to disappear from view, the really exciting thing why Satoshi - whatever person or group of people -  want to hide from the eyes of the world - ??? !!!!!

We really don't care about satoshi nakamoto to be alive or not 

The project still alive for sure and will grow up every day and that continue

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I think not. With such a theory, it is difficult to know whether Satoshi is still alive, first there are 2 possibilities, Satoshi is person or the name of the group, this mystery is still not revealed.
And I think Satoshi won't be disturbed.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

i am not like i, who gave much time in this mystry, but i am a great fan of satoshi nakamoto.i hope we all will see and get him close one day.

Bengali?

View this Topic

It is strange to me that how Satoshi has managed to keep a low profile all these years. I can't believe he is still an unknown person. There must be some people who know it but don't want to reveal his identity. When he was developing bitcoin 10 years ago, He must have some colleagues that work with him or help him. They still know Satoshi but why they don't say anything about him is a mystery. Maybe Satoshi is afraid of banks or governments because of all the arguments he has caused in the world with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. He may have disappeared from the public but most likely he is alive and following the events of crypto world.

• +3 1

20 minutes ago, Emma said:

i am not like i, who gave much time in this mystry, but i am a great fan of satoshi nakamoto.i hope we all will see and get him close one day.

That day is nit even closer, but if he is real still alive one day he would expose himself, or McAfee will as he said before that if satoshi nakamoto does not come out he will expose him.

• Useful or interesting 1

still, satoshi is hiding right now. he will likely come out when bitcoin reaches the total supply or more to the end of the bitcoin period.

44 minutes ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

I think not. With such a theory, it is difficult to know whether Satoshi is still alive, first there are 2 possibilities, Satoshi is person or the name of the group, this mystery is still not revealed.
And I think Satoshi won't be disturbed.

I said this before and I'm telling you now, A group of people can not all disappear at once, so the theory that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people is nit true. A group of people can not all share the same mind set and can not all be patient.

39 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

That day is nit even closer, but if he is real still alive one day he would expose himself, or McAfee will as he said before that if satoshi nakamoto does not come out he will expose him.

Waiting for that moment. I am also very curious about the day wheb we will see those people who really were involved in the invention if bitcoin.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Your post maybe right maybe wrong. This time world economic global running faster than ever, bitcoin is popular but maybe in 2041 has no price anymore/ replacement by other instrument. Take bitcoin much you can and see another instrument that has future ( depend your opinion ) and start right now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some estimate may shows up, for example, individuals anticipate satoshi dead however I do concur with OP satoshi still alive and he have done conceal his personality with quite well and I figure no one can discovered who is simply the genuine satoshi nakamoto except if he without anyone else released the character and This time world monetary worldwide running quicker than any time in recent memory, bitcoin is prevalent yet perhaps in 2041 has no value any longer/substitution by other instrument. Take bitcoin much you can and see another instrument that has future ( depend your conclusion ) and start at the present time.

3 hours ago, fuer44 said:

still, satoshi is hiding right now. he will likely come out when bitcoin reaches the total supply or more to the end of the bitcoin period.

I'm not sure about that, because when bitcoin prices skyrocketed in 2017, Satoshi didn't appear to show himself. So I'm sure satoshi is still alive and monitoring the development of bitcoin.

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think satoshi will only reveal himself when all government have fully accepted Bitcoin, It is very risk right now because, Bitcoin could be the biggest conspiracy against the government.

I agree with you, whenever bitcoin remains illegal Satoshi nakamoto cannot show him self and be in public, like you said it is so dangerous and not safe at all

thats the good thing about satoshi, his disappearance was the best thing ever happened to bitcoin because if he was there he would be under fire and as they say " you can attack the man but you cant attack an idea".

Though Satoshi Nakamoto remains a mysterious thing but what he have created is a brilliant idea in which lots of people have benefited in it.In my opinion is that whoever he is It's my gratitude to thank him for this opportunity that he bestowed to us.The creation he created through blockchain technology was the toughest creations ever made in which different countries have United to promote Bitcoin and crypto to be widely known in the whole world.

6 hours ago, Mursanna said:

I'm not sure about that, because when bitcoin prices skyrocketed in 2017, Satoshi didn't appear to show himself. So I'm sure satoshi is still alive and monitoring the development of bitcoin.

Yes, what I mean is that Satoshi will appear sometime later towards the end of the bitcoin period. it means he who started and he also ended. I am sure of that and now he continues to monitor bitcoin.

Yes the inventor of bitcoin is still alive, Satoshi Nakamoto just left the screen because he wanted for bitcoin to develop as a truly decentralize coin with absolutely no centralize figure or controller, so Satoshi is alive just not in the picture.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well, I like how you try to solve that mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto, it's fascinating. But I think that nothing could be trusted in the Internet because there are a lot of stuff about that person, different stories.

Yah of course, i believe that Satoshi Nakamoto might be alive but we're not sure about it. We don't have any news about satoshi nakamoto so it's possible that satoshi nakamoto might alive. 

Yes Satoshi Nakamoto might be alive, but he don't want to reveal himself who really is.. if I Satoshi Nakamoto I don't want to reveal myself that I am the creator of bitcoin. I just remain silent and enjoy my millions of bitcoins.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day