Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

26 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

It is an excellent idea to think about our families and how they can benefit from our digital currencies even after our death. A family member must be educated.

Yes, this new generation must learn to trade in cryptocurrencies and make profits in order to receive the market after us

Start introduce today this crypto thing to your family members. Since your family is witnessing what you do everyday infront of your monitor. Teach them how to do it. Show to them everything and entrust the whole thing. 

Well you can leave the private keys to all your bitcoin to you children or anyone you chooses, if you don't do it all your bitcoin will be lost to the world forever and the will be no one to benefit from it, it is better to make plans for your bitcoin before you go.

Well, for people that hold bitcoin or many bitcoin then that it is important to think like that and be prepare to what ever happened to them because bitcoin has a bright future and it need to continue.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

12 hours ago, Anam5 said:

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

This is a good question to answer. Simply put, you should now inform any member of your family about your wallets, their location and passwords to access them in the event of a problem or emergency.

So that our money does not go into our wallets forever after our death, we need to tell someone we trust in our passwords and everything so that our money does not go to waste because we need to inherit the bitcoin as well

I think your family can still access your account as long as it is verified.but I think if your too old better to cash it out and just leave the cash on your family.or transfer your assets to your trust worthy family member.

• -5 1

Well it's hard to know what will happen as times goes by, but I think I can inherit in some of my family that also know crypto. 

That's good idea to make the black box note. Especially Bitcoin price will highly expensive in the future, after all supply distributed and the demands tends growth rapidly. Choose a close family is the necessary, but it's should be noticed that he/she should know the basic of computer science.

1 hour ago, Aroojfatima said:

Yes I agree thank you or those information dude,  im planing to do exacrly what you write up there,  but im still young and i still have lost of things to do.

This response has been reported, you have more than 250 responses, and I expect only half of them to be spam. Stop doing this and start running your brain to post responses.

This is really good question becasue we most of cryptocurrency related peoples have nothing sure how will handle this or who will handle because we need to keep things secure for better security but now time for have some more transparency because in sudden death all can lost so now I am giving lessons to my kids how is this working and how they can manage things because I don't want to wast this all.

will go to the anyone to whom you tolerate entrusted your details as it is for me the simplest liquid since the transactions preserve be complete by a clean action to write the password of your balance in glasses case of your death.

49 minutes ago, Musharaf khan said:

i dont knoe about this but thats my idea that bitcoin is a good earn money bussines and i hope after some thats is going to be so forward

It will go to who you have it too and that is if he can maintain your status and build on it.

We must to prefer the suitably family members accordingly you preserve cartel him/her to maintain your crypto asset, and they bottle depletion it properly. You know how to recognize them and show them how to service crypto, as a result after you died, they bottle waste and go on for could you repeat that? you've done. You be able to plan that they will assistance crypto for the privilege thing, and they will not benefit from crypto for any prohibited things. You bottle show them that with crypto, they will be inflicted with a gamble to be inflicted with a wealthy existence for the reason that they canister grasp assets that be capable of add to any time. But don't fail to remember to stack your assets before you died and just assign to the precisely person.

We must to prefer the suitably family members accordingly you preserve cartel him/her to maintain your crypto asset, and they bottle depletion it properly. You know how to recognize them and show them how to service crypto, as a result after you died, they bottle waste and go on for could you repeat that? you've done. You be able to plan that they will assistance crypto for the privilege thing, and they will not benefit from crypto for any prohibited things. You bottle show them that with crypto, they will be inflicted with a gamble to be inflicted with a wealthy existence for the reason that they canister grasp assets that be capable of add to any time. But don't fail to remember to stack your assets before you died and just assign to the precisely person.

if we know about the crytocurrencies then we should teach our upcomings and upbringings too , thats the only way our legacy will go on and on

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

If you have huge amount of money, you should create a last will of testament where you will provide the private keys and instructions on how to claim the money. 

In this way, you can secure your fortune and you will not be worried once you will die. 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:34 PM, Armcannon said:

I think your family can still access your account as long as it is verified.but I think if your too old better to cash it out and just leave the cash on your family.or transfer your assets to your trust worthy family member.

Of course I will give it to my heir. My children or wife. But I am not married at this time. I will prepare a log for them.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

we need to familiarize our relatives with what we are doing, exchange, sale of crypto so that they are not unprepared after our death and obviously leave a copy of the private keys of the wallet / deposit to a trusted person, wife, children etc...

On 12/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

I also thought that. That's why I wrote my all account details on of my diary. If I die, my family can use the accounts through my diary. And I think my fund won't be useless.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Loly said:

That's some good stuff. Thanks for sharing .

you have some one who  knows about your wallet information can access your  money others wise not

we are see nothing but waste, but in the forefront.  I hope blockchain technology can bring something new.

we are see nothing but waste, but in the forefront.  I hope blockchain technology can bring something new.Teach them that they know how to sell and buy bitcoins.