Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

1 hour ago, Sid said:

I see, maybe it's better to upload it on private cloud storage? just in case it's gone. For me to store important data like that it has to be more than one type of storage 😅

Cloud are not recommendable, for how many years will the cloud still exist, they are not reliable

1 hour ago, Sumayya said:

Cloud are not recommendable, for how many years will the cloud still exist, they are not reliable

So go back to the traditional way like storing it in a book 😅. But about cloud storage, I believe it will continue to grow in the future because cloud computing is part of the industrial revolution 4.0 😄

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Now BTC is just on the 7000$ and from last week it will just stay here but i hope soon crypto market will make a great bull because market is now running slow but soon it will go up and touch the 20,000$ first and then it will go more up and touch the 52,000$ i hope so before your death.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Jon said:

Flash disk will not be useful in storing your private information, yoy need to make copies and hide it in a save store and only you and the person that will inherit your property will get access to it

Yes that was a good way to store and give access but still i don't recommend that way. Cloud can be offf anytime

Yes I agree with you that's why I share everything with my partner I already show wallet key with assess my account 

22 hours ago, Sid said:

So go back to the traditional way like storing it in a book 😅. But about cloud storage, I believe it will continue to grow in the future because cloud computing is part of the industrial revolution 4.0 😄

That depends on which cloud you choose maybe Google cloud might be a good option but yet not secure if you account got compromised

54 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

That depends on which cloud you choose maybe Google cloud might be a good option but yet not secure if you account got compromised

Indeed the problem with cloud storage is about privacy and data security but at least we have more than one choice for storing data 😄

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

4 hours ago, Sid said:

Indeed the problem with cloud storage is about privacy and data security but at least we have more than one choice for storing data 😄

Yes that is a choice and good to be use than others

On 1/3/2020 at 11:57 AM, jannatun said:

Hello every body do you know that where will your legacy of "bitcoin" go after your death only i know that "bitcoin" is a wonderful working side in the world it is a very good money earn side in the online. 

Yes, Bitcoin has, with its advent, provided a way to make money in ways that did not exist before, and has made it easier for people who have been able to mining Bitcoin.

6 hours ago, MadImi said:

Digital Currency Scam Signs
1– Promising High Profits:
Very high profits usually do not come true. However, check out all aspects of a project that has a good return on investment.
2 - Invite Others:
If you have to invite other people to participate and invest, you probably have a multilevel system or Ponzi trick. However, do not confuse the sales associate and friend invite program with this theme, there are many reputable projects that are able to invite and receive your content.
3- Private key request:
Anyone, project or ICO who asks you for a private wallet, password or recovery phrase is a fraudster.
4– Former Fraudsters:
If a project, startup, or person has already been accused of fraud, they should be very cautious in dealing with them.
5– Project Team:
Never trust articles and materials on a site. Rather than checking your LinkedIn profile and searching Google and finding other person's profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and other sites, make sure the person's identity is claimed.
If a project does not introduce its team, it is likely a fraud.

IMG_20200105_093209_569.jpg

5 hours ago, MadImi said:

Freewallet review: The web and mobile wallet
Freewall is a multi-currency wallet that strives to make it easier for users to store and manage digital currencies either on the web or on mobile devices.
The wallet, freewallet.org, launched as a Simple FantomCoin wallet in 2016, and has since grown significantly to support hundreds of different queens.
However, there have been a variety of controversies in the past about this wallet.
Is Freelance Safe and Can You Trust It?
In this article we will seek to answer this question.
In addition, we try to share with you what you need to know about this wallet, as well as important digital security wallet tips.

IMG_20200105_095707_740.jpg

Your friends can download any of the free wallets you want from Google Play, or you can even download multiple wallets to have multiple currency wallets at the same time.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:51 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes I agree with you that's why I share everything with my partner I already show wallet key with assess my account 

That is a trustworthy partner or a family member right?

• Useful or interesting 1

32 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

That is a trustworthy partner or a family member right?

Yes partner and family members are real well wishers in the whole world my parents are uneducated that's why i share with my partner

On 1/6/2020 at 12:39 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes partner and family members are real well wishers in the whole world my parents are uneducated that's why i share with my partner

Okay that is good. That is easy solution than getting your fund lost

On 12/5/2019 at 1:48 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I agree with your question and explanation, but remember that if we are not a crypto legal citizen in that country, and if the coins are not deposited in the banking sector, then we are seeing nothing but waste, but in the forefront.  I hope blockchain technology can bring something new.

Yes ..we  all are belongs from different countries there may b crypto is legalised and in some countries crypto is not legalized..if it is not legalized in our residence country and the bitcoin funds are not deposited in the bank then it will be waste after one's death

In order to inherit Bitcoin, you need to make a complete list of crypto addresses.
The main feature due to which many users love cryptocurrencies is the level of security and anonymity. The basic version of Bitcoin allows you to transfer funds, almost instantly, funds from one account to another, indicating only the wallet number.

In addition, every Bitcoin user stores information about all transactions in the system, which means that faking data is incredibly difficult. In addition, hacking this or that "wallet" at the moment is not possible. If only to steal the user's private key.

If desired, no one will know that you generally have a similar digital asset.

How to pass Bitcoin by inheritance - the next step is to determine the circle of people who will get Bitcoin.
By the time the inheritance is transferred, bitcoin can go up even further, which will make your investment a very attractive item on the inheritance list.

Most likely, your family will be the first on the list. But nothing prevents you from transferring your assets to any other person.

Of course, the secrecy and anonymity of Bitcoin is against the heirs. Therefore, you have to think about such a question in advance.

Next, you need to choose the method of transferring access to the digital wallet.

What options do you have for Bitcoin transfer?
The first is to write a will. Next, transfer access in advance, or send assets with a delay.
Remember that the crypto-wallet number alone will not allow heirs to access it. Password is required. Be sure to consider the entire procedure for transferring the asset in advance.

4 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Try to store as much as possible. You also teach about the bitcoin to your sons and daughters. Then after you die tell them to sell the bitcoin when it reaches the million dollar mark. Then tell them to sell it and use it in your education or your dreams.

And if you want to do so, hardware wallets have limited lifespan. It could be much better to make cold wallets (like engraved stainless steel) with your BTC or any other crypto. As well, it could be worth to put some information with hints/parts of safe pass etc. behind or literally in family pictures. Or sometimes simply (if you have enough money and time to do so), divide information and put it in few storages across the country, and keep the keys at your lawyer with a testament.

It is true that the idea and explanation are well done, and every young person or elderly person should work with your idea. I prefer that to not his money be frozen forever after his death and he deprives his family of benefiting from it.

for my opinion if you want you must teach your relatives about how to earn to this site and its benefits to us for them to realize that they want it to learn also and you can continue your legacy of bitcoin because of your friends or relatives.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:48 PM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

If you share your information, passwords with any family member he/she would use it after you. But if blockchain or wallet starts biometric system then nominee option should be there to access account after you.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:22 PM, Ngetpa said:

If you die and no one really have an access in your bitcoins I think it will stay there and cannot be retrieved nor used since you cannot access it. I think it is better to have a will that state your wallet address and somehow have a member of the family who knows crypto and how does it works.

I think you are right if someone dies suddenly then there would be no option to get access to the amount saved but if someone is ill and have any idea that he might not survive then he may share his info with someone trustworthy.

Its very sensitive case as now we are entering in new era of technology we have to think about this as if we are not able to have any special things for this then surely family can sufer and they will be not able to have any access accounts and wallets just because of this now I am writing all things safely on papers and shifitng in locker as my kids now very small can manage things easily in future.

Thats a very important topic to discuss. I think Literary no one out there who haven't questioned that to Their own. You gave a good solution too. What you said about a family person must have to trustworthy and have to knowledge about online currency and bitcoin. 

Well I agree with the details of your explanation and it clear enough if you have someone you trust right with your password and you can also have it written down in one of your dairy or something of clue enough.

just find a close relative, brother or sister and you trust him, then give him a promise, that he will hold after you die, and to anticipate if your brother may not understand cryptocurrency, You can make a video and upload it on YouTube and choose the privacy mode, so the video can be your brother's guide.
never worry because technology has now evolved, now everything is your choice, who is the person you trust to hold your private key wallet.

3 hours ago, Khanbaba said:

I agree with your question and explanation but remember that if we are not a crypto legal citizen in that country and if the coins are not deposited in the banking sector then we are seeing nothing but waste but in the forefront.

There's another way to get it to real money by just exchange it to other coins or USD, i think your country accepting USD because this is a fiat currency and all people can used it freely, using yobit exchanger, you can exchange your coins into USD so that you can used it without fear.

Now that's a good question. I need to think where will my assets goes after I died. I need to make a list of my heir lmao to inherit my assets if possible. Maybe I will make a note about my private key and other information regarding my assets.