Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

23 hours ago, Jon said:

People have their choice to choose who to reveal their privacy. Nowadays, child are not even trusted in some community. Some are eager to inherit their parent properties.

How could someone say this to their own child? Well, genetics maybe. What you throw will get back to you someday. But it's up to people how they will give the legacy.

I don't have a legacy to give now but I will give it to my kids. They don't need in the form of bitcoin. I also will give them my journal in the cryptocurrency world. And they can follow my path.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

This plan is very good for bitcoin users who have a large amount. So we don't need to worry about the legacy of bitcoin as long as we provide complete information access.

Before you've getting die, you can give a note about your crypto to your trusted relatives or to your friends thats has a knowledge about crypto. In that simple way, your bitcoin will not be wasted when you die.

It's a good, long thought. I agree with you. I always try to invite my family and my friends to join and really cryptotalk.org and Yobit really helped me to personalize about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency just ask them to join this website this good for the layman for crypto world.wish this crypto campaign will be long term .

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong languange

There is not such legacy you are talking about. those who will get your private key, they are the owner. so, you should give this to your nearest and dearest one.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Very nice ideas,crypto-inheritance is a problem that takes intensive social and legal planning. And its really hard to trust it to anyone,especially when its all about money,so i think thats the best way,

Each member of the family could have a backup of the private key, along with the password to access that key on the hardware device,so in the event of your death, those people could combine their keys to access the cryptocurrency address that it will be harder to arrange than if a single person held the only key.

36 minutes ago, Emma said:

There is not such legacy you are talking about. those who will get your private key, they are the owner. so, you should give this to your nearest and dearest one.

Be careful to select the right person in your family, and make sure that they can use your bitcoin properly. Besides that, I think you can write a letter about how to use bitcoin and how to access your wallet so they can learn by themselves, or you can teach them before you die so they can access it without a problem. But you don't have to give them all of your bitcoin before they understand how to use bitcoin because if you do that, I am afraid they will make a mistake which you don't know. Remember that you still the owner of your bitcoin before you die.

2 minutes ago, aqua said:

Be careful to select the right person in your family, and make sure that they can use your bitcoin properly. Besides that, I think you can write a letter about how to use bitcoin and how to access your wallet so they can learn by themselves, or you can teach them before you die so they can access it without a problem. But you don't have to give them all of your bitcoin before they understand how to use bitcoin because if you do that, I am afraid they will make a mistake which you don't know. Remember that you still the owner of your bitcoin before you die.

In practical life, we make weels for our properties. bitcoin is also our property in my opinion. so we can do the same with the legacy of my bitcoin. am i right dear?

Bengali?

View this Topic

18 minutes ago, amcryptolover said:

You can keep an attorney who might encash it for your family. My family doesn't even understand what crypto is so I might do that. 

so you rather trust your attorney to cash out your bitcoin after your death and give it to your family? why dont you just teach your brother or sister about it and give them the private keys.

We do not get the birthright to complete presently however I'll allocate this in order to my personal children. They do not fundamental within all of the bitcoin. We too may dedicate all of them my personal diary within the cryptocurrency globe. Plus they pot observe my personal route.

21 minutes ago, amcryptolover said:

Because they won't learn it that easy. I mean I can do that but still, an attorney can be more helpful. Well, my attorney wouldn't have access to my private keys but instructions to how to encash it and he would have to do it infront of judges and those. 

so to sum it up...you will give your hard earned money to an attorney...money that your family or anyone else dont know about and expect the attorney to be giving it to your family? lol man you must be the type who trust people easily because lots of people have been hurt by their attorney...they dont always act in your best interest believe me. just take the time to teach a family member who you trust.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:48 PM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

Obviously we should have some written data which will be known by any of our family members so that they can access it in my absence also. There is nothing that crypto require like verification of yours and yours family members otherwise they will not pay. It is only about the password and some little knowledge. Anybody can access it with the password and email. 

If you are successful trader/ investor in crypto world you should built off line business for you and family. Let's crypto become your secret because so far we know crypto is alternative income but off line job is the real one. They can learn with fact about real world from your business and when the time is right introduce crypto for your family will easy to say.

3 hours ago, Emma said:

In practical life, we make weels for our properties. bitcoin is also our property in my opinion. so we can do the same with the legacy of my bitcoin. am i right dear?

Yes, you are absolutely right. Bitcoin is our property, bitcoin is our assets, so we need to treat bitcoin as what we want. If we're going to use bitcoin as our legacy, then we need to prepare everything, including to choose the right person who can handle our bitcoin with the right so they can use bitcoin without any problem. That is why we need to find that right person, we teach them how to use bitcoin, so they can have a chance to increase the amount of bitcoin while they can have a better life for using bitcoin in their daily lives.

I have not really thought about how you or one person is going to pass their virtual assets, I guess this is something the system can work on. 

14 minutes ago, Loly said:

So I put the idea for the black notebook in which I will put all the written information, i.e. wallet addresses, email addresses for each platform, passwords, etc. With explanation of how to use this information.

It is not necessary to do so but you can also do so. You can convence on family member to whom you want to give your money. Then teach him or her about this thing at least what is it and how to get fait money by selling it. Then give the person your login details and tell that why are you thinking. Ask the person to keep the details safe. I wish he or she will definitely understand. 

4 hours ago, Amxy said:

Exactly, I am also teaching my sister about crypto currency but i have not exposed my wallet keys and exchange details with her. Am studying her first if she is good and obedient to me I can tell her the private keys of my wallet and details of my account exchange. I don't want after my death my resources should go in vain. I want my family should benefits from my resources.

Make sure she would learn good manners also from you because money is not valuable in world make good bond with her so she can have your back.Our top privacy some time leaves our loved once in very difficult position after we left .

I do not yet know who will inherit Bitcoin after my death, and I had no idea about it.You said this, so I'm starting to think about this, if anyone knows, please let me know

This is Good Topic Brother .Its not Matter that what we are?who ? Why ? We do trade we are jobian anything we are our last and final destination is That we will die one that but .so we have to write all the information in our diary and share these information with our family member who can understand .After our dead they can withdraw our money.

Well the legacy of bitcoin will still ho on after we are in the hand of death. New generation will use it and of course bitcoin will exist till then.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:15 PM, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Let's say that anyone you share your wallet address with will have access to your account and can in turn take your money

We are discussing about legacy ,means after we gone who will take over on our assets .But you are taking things on different direction.We are sharing our privacy to any outsider.It is just taking precausion from our side.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:41 AM, Jon said:

I have seen it in many families, the parents were not able to control the child after maturity. The generation is fast changing as new evolution has take place.

We can't blame the kids. The parent is the one to blame because they educate in the wrong direction. Our blood is running through their veins. And that is why a legacy should run to them. Unless you don't have a child.

3 hours ago, auiwrb4 said:

If we die, our btc exists in the wallet for so long like everywhere anytime and no one can use this, If you get married you will have a kid you distribute your money to the kids Your children are the same.In case we are not a legal resident of cryptocurrencies in that country and in case the coins are not stored in the financial segment

meaning that it would be better not to keep btc for too long, and we also definitely need it every time for need. so, for aa save it to death? when we get the profit, then sell it.

I think that you can just write a will and the bitcoins that you had will be inherited by someone you want, now it's easy to do, especially if you live in a country that has accepted bitcoin as a currency.