Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

The thing now will be,why didn't you take the advantage for making your peers or family or siblings know of such plans which you had embarked on or even drag them to join you, as having to die, maybe there might retrieve it with you absent and not make that,go to waste

I think I will put my emails and passwords in my will so that my children and my family can benefit from taking these currencies that I have stored for many years

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Nezar said:

I think I will put my emails and passwords in my will so that my children and my family can benefit from taking these currencies that I have stored for many years

I actually made a list with all banking accounts and investment funds. I should add my crypto wallets as well, even if they only contain a small percentage of our savings (relatively speaking). My wife and kids know where the information is, and who to contact when they have questions.

The only thing is that you should keep this list updated; some of the passwords are already outdated, I am afraid (and I do not want to store the list online!).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

15 minutes ago, David hussy said:

After my death I will explain Bitcoin to those who are my heirs ...

Sounds a bit late 😉

I think I know what you mean, but you should indeed sit with them before your death to explain how BTC works, and how they can access and sell your funds (if needed).

Same here ... my wife is completely non-digital, so I probably best provide my kids with the info.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, jore1 said:

I think our Bitcoin legacy will be wasted if you don't transfer it. Please handle it and hand it over to your family or family members. I think that is the best way for you

To bad for the family of satoshi nakamoto, though, they did not get the coins and they also did not get their name out into the fame.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:30 PM, amiraliko said:

If the private keys or wallets were not passed down, it will be lost forever. so i recommend make secured encrypted USB backups and let your loved ones know where it is placed at home.

they'll curious on the way to earn bitcoin after you earn large cash and you show that studying bitcoin and blockchain will gives us additionally profit

If you would save your crypto as legacy to someone, after your death he/she can find it. In my view there must be one person, who you can really trust him. l can not any solution other about that.

Indeed you are, you must think about a way in which bitcoins are passed on to children and relatives after death so that this money is not wasted, but how can this be done without harming our privacy.

In my opinion, if you are afraid of death and want to share your currencies with others, you should choose the closest person to you from your family and tell him about your work and how much of the cryptocurrency you have and that you will leave him cryptocurrency with passwords somewhere and in case you hit something he will benefit from it but make sure That this person be loyal

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, this issue still does not concern me a lot. I personally at the present time, as what I have is simple and not worth a fortune, but what if one day becomes of great value, I will think of all the advice that I have read here.

Your childrens will only enjoys your bitcoins after your death if you tell them your private keys, without it no one can will have access to your account. Or maybe one day any smart hacker hacks your account and then he would enjoy your bitcoins.

The only solve of that problem is to keep a second storage of your all id and keywords. And then tell one of your loved one or the family to see it after your death or you keep it in a safe and let the authority know that if something happens to you to get back to you. So keep always a second note. 

On 3/31/2020 at 7:24 PM, MrGox said:

If you would save your crypto as legacy to someone, after your death he/she can find it. In my view there must be one person, who you can really trust him. l can not any solution other about that.

Yes there should be someone at least that you can share your screat with them because dear is permanent anytime it can come 

Well done my friend !! In fact, I liked your question a lot because it is really logical and needs to be thought about. For me the answer will be that all of my bitcoins will go to the person close to me a lot and who I have always shared with my private encryption information.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Trust our family or family members to cooperate in putting away computerized resources and settle on an understanding if who bites the dust first show our individual records and passwords, so that your bitcoin inheritance will stay valuable. welcoming the crypto world.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, Depth Jonny said:

Everything should be provided to the person you referred to, and for me the best way is to insert the account information once you die. transfers will be rendered by a single motion.

It is important to give the exact information to the person who will use the coins far away. So those close to most of them currently do not know anything about cryptocurrencies and this makes it difficult to know how to get them after my death.

I don't think that your crypto will go to waste after you die. Your crypto is not regulated as it is with a banking, and therefore in such cases i woudl propose that you have someone that also have access to your bitcoin wallet that will able to have access to your funds and use them accordingly in the event that you are unable to do so. This prevents the crypto from going to waste and will constantly keep the crypto industry moving, with little crypto being wasted for no reason.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.I think it is better to have a will that state your wallet address andsomehow have a member of the family who knows crypto and how does it works.

Thanks for sharing this it is helpful and very true one day we will all die therefore, it's better to teach some closest family members how to handle bitcoins and they should know the private keys to our crypto accounts even though it is hard to do but we have no option here otherwise no one will benefit from your crypto fortunes after you are gone and your work will be in vain of which is bad.

The legacy of your cryptocurrency will stay in cryptocurrency and it won't be inherited by someone unless you trusted one period and show him your privacy

On 12/4/2019 at 11:48 PM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

For this you are going to need a nominee a family member whom you can trust so you can tell him our her about the crypto currency and give all the access of your logins so that he can keep your earnings. 

The easiest way to pass your relatives your crypto assets is to have a cold wallet with written recovery phrase and so on, so you would just tell them or leave it for them.

I will just give my cryptocurrencies without a will to my relatives, because in my country it is impossible to bequeath cryptocurrency to anyone. You can do the same if you are afraid of probate tax.

Who will inherit Bitcoin after your death will be the one you teach. If you don't tell anyone, no one will know anything about your personal information. The person you inherit your bitcoin from maybe someone in your family or a friend.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

I saw many people from this forum site worried about it. I want to say that our wallet only access by private keys. If you wrote it anywhere then your family members can access it after your death.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/