Crypto As Income - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

On 10/17/2020 at 10:15 PM, patosho2 said:

Full-time employment is difficult with cryptocurrencies, because opportunities do not appear all the time, it is better to focus on another type of income and use cryptocurrencies as a complement

Yeah we should take crypto as a complement because market is not suitable for us all the time. We should take entry only when we can trust the movements.

For now crypto is my source of income while I stay at home, i remember  in the past when I took part in some micro jobs one of the methods of recieving payment via through litecoin and that was my choice because I believe that I can hold it for a period and  if  I decide to exchange it to Fiat currency my money will increase much.

Thank you, although the idea seems very interesting to crypto fans, it can be very impractical, because the prices of cryptocurrencies fluctuate a lot and therefore you can get in a month a salary equivalent to 1000$, for example, but in the following month it could drop The price you get is 700$ or 500$ only.

I have passive income thanks to cryptocurrencies since I am generating a lot of profits without doing anything, only investing in cryptocurrencies for poor people if they invest in cryptocurrencies they will no longer be poor later since they will earn good money thanks to cryptocurrencies I think that in the future already  poor people will not exist.

• +2 1

Nowadays making payments with virtual means is something fundamental, for something the adoption figures in cryptographic means are increasing, I usually pay some things with XRP, but it is with specific people, since it is still relatively difficult for a company to accept  payments in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I see that you exaggerate a little on this, poverty cannot be completely eliminated, neither through cryptocurrencies nor from others, because this is contrary to nature and the system of life on Earth, cryptocurrencies can solve the problems of many people, but it certainly will not make all people rich .
Think of the poor who live in countries below the poverty line where there is no food, electricity or internet, how will these people be able to work in cryptocurrencies ?? !!!

Personally i'm very interest to make money on my bed, because i just sleep and money come to me. that's why i invest my money on Crypto. so i always suggest people around me to invest money on crypto.

I have been working with online income for about 3 years, I met BTC in 2017 its value at that time was around $ 1000 today in 2020 it is already around 16k. But the interesting part of all this is that in the last years after trying everything I have paid more attention to the crypto world and the results have been more than interesting. So I can fully say that for years to come this will be a very good source of income.

• +5 1

Thanks for the article I will make sure to read it. I think that your post given us more than what the title suggests. You explained and given a thorough and detailed explanation on how you feel about cryptocurrencies and I agree as most that I read when I see a title about crypto as an income is usually about getting money fast with the least effort. You have a correct approach and it is only with education and understanding of the technology that we can have an actual income from crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Usually in Asian countries it is totally normal to see people paying with cryptocurrencies, especially when it comes to shipments or addresses of some products, the problem lies in Europe and America, where people see the new economic system as something unusual. I could say that the real problem is the conservatives.

In the past, cryptocurrencies were not accepted by banks, institutions and some people, but in this year digital currencies have spread terribly, which has led to partial recognition and acceptance of trading them in commercial transactions, I think that currencies will have a great deal in the future.

As a income crypto is great option. Everyday, cryptocurrency market is increasing day by day. Also in Internet, there are many internet source where you can earn cryptocurrency.

Crypto is a great source of income specially students like me. We can be self reliable through crypto. Cause crypto is the best online source of income. There are many people in this world who are living their whole life relying on crypto. They know crypto better thats why they give their whole time in it. I work in crypto when i get free time beside my studies. Thus crypto is what makes us self dependent.

16 hours ago, Brandonsaw said:

I have passive income thanks to cryptocurrencies since I am generating a lot of profits without doing anything, only investing in cryptocurrencies for poor people if they invest in cryptocurrencies they will no longer be poor later since they will earn good money thanks to cryptocurrencies I think that in the future already  poor people will not exist.

Investing in crypto will grow the income for the poor but don't forget that it can also be quite dangerous for them. You may ask why? Because poor people don't have a lot of money to risk on anything. Apart from this, poor people are usually illiterate which means they know much less than others about crypto, internet and smart trading. So, if they can't conduct their trades properly, they might lose more than they earn. Jumping into the deep water without a water rescue jacket doesn't make sense.

• +2 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies can become a decent monthly income for us, enabling us to live a decent life, improve systems in countries and talk about the daily income of many poor people

Crypto market can change our life in a short time and this is true becasue so many peoples will change their life in this business and they make huge profit in it. Now the crypto market is best for trading and we make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, Gusion said:

Yes, many companies started seeing the capability of the crypto and there are some companies that already starts paying with crypto. So I think crypto will be the future so I will keep on investing to it.

Payment in crypto can be become issue in future because the price of the Bitcoin is going up and down and there is possibility that when an employee got his full salary but before converting it into Fiat the price goes down or up.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Great post my friend. This is really a great platform to earn money. If you are really experienced in all sectors of the forum including trading and mining I think you can earn money and make it your income . This platform is just not stable in terms of luck as per market conditions.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency as income for anyone who wants to earn money, we can choose various types of income in the crypto world. Investment trading or even bounty hunters. Earning in cryptocurrency is pretty good if the market is bullish, if you are a hard worker you can join the crypto world and choose what kind of income you will get.

• +1 4

Cryptocurrency as a source of income is definitely a good way of getting money easily than normal day work you are involved in. Because the old financial institute is dying and cryptocurrency is taken over, so what better way can you earn money if not by making it your major source of income just like what am also doing now.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 5:25 AM, Mursanna said:

I'm looking for crypto only as a side income, because I can't guess the price of crypto in the future will go up or down.

Well as a trader you need to get yourself acquainted with crypto charts and know how they work. You can take time to learn both fundamental and technical analysis in order to fully grasp how the market moves 

• +1 1

Hey mate!You are right.We can earn from crypto.It can also be called as crypto as income.We can earn much from crypto.But earning isn't everything mate.We can also learn much from here.Because if we see.On the daily basis when we enter here.We see something new daily.New topics and also comments on that topics.Which memberz have shared their own creation and idea from which we learn much.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having revenue from the crypt currency is one of the unique ways to make money on the Internet, because in simple trading you can earn a good amount, but past trading there are many other ways to earn on the crypt currency. Soon crypto currency will start to be legalized in many countries, which means paying taxes is good and bad.

• +1 1

I am taught that crypto can give income extra if I work hard without breaking the rules and regulations bug I don't fully trust the saying until I begins to see it in my account that is when I will agree that crypto is income

Edited by gbest2020

Currently, many jobs pay their employees' salaries in the form of Bitcoin, as well as in the fields of study, as many universities in Europe accept Bitcoin as a means of payment for tuition fees and other institutions and various fields in life And soon, Bitcoin will soon become an approved means of payment between countries, according to the direction that the whole world is heading to.

• +1 1