Payment in BTC or ETH for dental treatment. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Geo

Payment in BTC or ETH for dental treatment.

This topic is very true, and the key in using crypto more and integrating it more, is to increase is popularity, thereby creating the need for it to be introduced into the financial infrastructure of many countries. However, in order to do so, it is necessary to educate people on crypto, thereby promoting its investment and in turn its use in transactions.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

What i believe is that crypto will become legal to many countries all over the world and we will be able to make payments using bitcoin and altcoins. It will be easy because we will reduce the risks for walking in the streets with money in our pockets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is very difficult for dentists to accept cryptocurrencies in exchange for dental treatment for a number of reasons. The first and main reason is that cryptocurrencies are still illegal in many countries and the other reason is that the generation of dentists currently present is older than most of them and it will be difficult for them to deal with cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very good to use cryptocurrencies in our daily lives and to pay doctors. This method will enable us to start relying on cryptocurrencies in our lives that I think need this currency.

But one thing as I know, having Crypto and fiat money are different on how they are earned, Bitcoin or Crypto are basically earned through fiat money, having to leave out fiat, will cause problems of scarcity in the field of money, as per my suggestion, it's not just all about making Crypto being accepted around the world and succeeding fiat money. As Cryptocurrencies have their own unique way of valuation and fiat has theirs. Because since we are Crypto enthusiasts, we just want Crypto to totally be the main currency, as that's what some people's minds are on

On 12/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, Migo said:

Let's hope they will make legal first then we will talk about dental treatment, yes you are right about what you said but this is far from now I think, thanks for your suggestion 

I don’t know about this because there are countries that attend to cryptocurrencies. It is a good idea to deal with what you have now. However, it will be difficult for some to deal with it because it is still not understood by everyone, especially how to deal with these currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Actually in this time the process of giving payments in crypto currencies is a much easier than other things. But the problem is a lot of people still doing flat tradings and they have no idea about it. Now a lot of companies are accepting crypto as their way of payments. So Maybe someday it will be more exciting when all of the people will know about the currency. 

It is good for Bitcoin to spread widely and even reach dentistry because in this way cryptocurrencies will flourish and you can use them in normal life and in this way they will be adopted by governments because they will be accessible to everyone.

This would be a good thing for me to pay the costs of repairing or treating my teeth for bitcoin or ethereum and it is great that this is approved by all doctors

Life is great and enjoy it

It's a good news but it doesn't create any big impact because very less amount of people knows about cryptocurrencies, first this technology needs to be more matured in the whole world then we can see the impact of these things.

I hope that all medical treatments and services would be paid with cryptocurrency because it is actually very convenient to do, it also can make other businesses accept crypto.

How which dental hopital we can paid our bill of treatment via crypto currency such bitcoin or eth. Gaves address and name of that hospital because i want to used it whenever i needed for it. I like to pay my bills in crypto market currencies. 

Payment in bitcoin or ethereum for dental treatment is a good idea It is very easy and secure but some hospital do not allow bitcoin payment due to government policy if government allow it then it is soo useful for crypto users.

I think crypto currencies is going to overcome use of digital currencies. Now people joining crypto currencies. It is because it is beneficial for people. 

One thing, as I know, that I doubt if hospital are of the use if Cryptocurrencies as payment as, I think that government hospital won't really be on such occasions of using Crypto as a mode of payments, as those if the private can be debated, as if they could accept the use of Cryptocurrencies as to pay bills

Unfortunately now you can’t do this because i think no one now support cryptocurrency as a method of payment, yes this maybe can be possible in future , but now you can’t do this , because people don’t trust cryptocurrency .

On 12/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, Geo said:

You can pay either in BTC or ETH for a dental  treatment. Instead of paying in hands it's a better way to improving technology standards. The poor part of this is that it is unaware for people who has least knowledge about forum ,btc , postings etc. To conclude making more new users helps in utilizing this payment mode either in dentico or medico field. 

Well, payment using bitcoin or ethereum is very convenient, especially to those people who are using crypto and don't have fiat money to pay. Through this, many people can now afford to see dentist and pay for the check up. I hope that all dental clinic will also implement or apply this kind of payment scheme. 

This is the advantage of using crypto currencies,it makes cashless payments,without the needs of carrying physical money and worrying that it might be lost or steal,having use crypto even on dental service can also give effects on the price as the demands will also increase.

23 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think crypto currencies is going to overcome use of digital currencies. Now people joining crypto currencies. It is because it is beneficial for people. 

that's true cryptocurrency has many benefits like it's totally decentralized you can send money anywhere in the world it can be stored in digital and physical wallet as well 

19 hours ago, nayon89 said:

I don't think so that every country supports crypto currency yet. Probably few in countries its being used

This is true mate but there are many countries is now using or adopting cryptocurrencies and they are now freely to used it, some of countries are now having some ATM for cryptocurrency so that their citizens are now able to deposit everywhere they want by just having this.

We need to have different sectors that accept cryptocurrency so that it will be easy for us to make transaction faster as we thought and cryptocurrency will be recognized by everyone in cryptocurrency

sufferers you can now use Dentacoins to pay for destiny dental treatments or methods that they want at taking part dental practices. instead, patient can choose to use the cryptocurrency as a store of fee (as a Bitcoin can be used). Dentacoin is the primary blockchain generation designed for dentistry.

this is really well to see that there are still such kind of place that's accept bitcoin , Etherium as a payment option . hopefully in future we maybe able to used Crypto currency in worldwide as a payment option .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't think that bitcoin is accepted widely enough for it to be used to pay dentists or any other medical expert and this is because not everyone uses bitcoin or understands it.

Actually paying bills with cryptocurrencies would really be good and will make it easy for we to make use of our cryptocurrencies, but the problem is cryptocurrencies isn't legalized in many countries which is no hospital in that country would accept cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day