Payment in BTC or ETH for dental treatment. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Geo

Payment in BTC or ETH for dental treatment.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:56 AM, Geo said:

You can pay either in BTC or ETH for a dental  treatment. Instead of paying in hands it's a better way to improving technology standards. The poor part of this is that it is unaware for people who has least knowledge about forum ,btc , postings etc. To conclude making more new users helps in utilizing this payment mode either in dentico or medico field. 

Currently if such services are there then they aren't that common because crypto hasn't been fully regulated in many countries but it would be great to utilize this way of payment vai bitcoin or ETH when available for dental treatments and many more than hand cash payments.

On 6/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Actually paying bills with cryptocurrencies would really be good and will make it easy for we to make use of our cryptocurrencies, but the problem is cryptocurrencies isn't legalized in many countries which is no hospital in that country would accept cryptocurrencies.

Yes, this is the main problem. If the cryptocurrencies were accepted from the world's governments, the situation would be much better, and payment would be much easier than before. Crypto-currencies outperform the old financial system in many ways and will make people's lives much easier.

It's really very good step towards the digitalization as the world is moving towards the digitalization using of digital money should be in a hype and if such professions will except the mode of payment through digital currencies then and it will be a great step towards digitalization.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:35 PM, pangitmo said:

Not all dental clinic accepts bitcoin or ethereum. Only few have knowledge about that but i think all dentist should accept it because it will be easier.

Yes, it certainly is easy, but I do not think they will accept it because many doctors do not care about cryptocurrencies.

• -1 1

The thing I think we should be more concern about now is about getting cryptocurrency legal first. When it becomes legal, then we will start talking about making payments with btc or ethw on dental or any medical Bill's.

Indeed, Bitcoin, ethereum and even other currencies, we can consider it a valid method of payment everywhere if the business owner accepts it for payment, as it is better and faster than ordinary money.

• +1 1

I have often heard about this idea, and I think it is a very cool solution! After all, it would be possible to create some specific currency for different countries, and at the expense of it to treat teeth, however, the price would be different, but the idea would be interesting!

As in all fields, it is necessary to disseminate more information so that there is a good adoption of cryptos and only in this way will there be a real use of them. I hope that more businesses correctly adopt crypto transactions.

Actually in my country there is not shops , no hospitals and no organization is there which accept cryptocurrency. But recent news have shown that the day is not far when it will be true. Exactly which is the place where crypto is accepted for payment. I mean the country. Its a good news too.

I think all dental hospital don’t accept cryptocurrency as their payment method. But this system is too easy to use. But in many country’s  hospital dont accepting it because payment throw crypto isnot legal in Many countries.   

I think it is a good idea to pay cryptocurrencies whether in Bitcoin or Ethereum for dental treatment or other matters, but this idea can only be applied if the cryptocurrencies are legally recognized.

• +2 1

What are the medical authorities that accept cryptocurrencies as a method of payment with it? I think that in the future, there may be parties that do the matter
  But at the present time I do not know if there are those parties

• +2 1

I haven't heard of any hospital yet that is getting paid in any of cryptocurrency,  you shoul  put names or locations here just to give a clear idea.

This is my first time of hearing about this, any way it welcome development and a remarkable achievement mark by crypto world and it's an indication of rapid growth of Crypto world gaining much more attention and appreciation from companies, shopping malls and super markets.

• +2 1

provided that cryptocurrency is generalized all over the world it will be very beneficial to make purchases with bitcoin or any crypto

There is one dentacoin from we can actually treat our teeth. Not only that we can earn that token from the survey. If we do all the survey correctly then we can easily earn that dentacoin and get profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In what I've read I think there is a specific token for dental industry it is Dentacoin which their customer use as payment. Better to check this out, I think it is a good approach in integrating blockchain technology in their industry. I hope not just the dental industry but also the other fields, which for sure is a huge help for them.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:50 PM, Ardian1206 said:

Well if it happens in the payment system transactions in the medical world, it is very easy.  I don't think a doctor shows interest in the crypto world. They are busy with their work and even their research.

I have not seen any technology coming from the medical sector with regards to the blockchain but we do hope that developers would develop apps and smarty contracts for the health sector 

Yes I also read this article and I realized that it is really a good news for everyone and showing that the Crypto currencies are now taking over the world.

This is a very unique idea to make payment through BTC and ETH for dental treatment this will be much easy and helpful and thus the  usage of btc will also increase..

Payments in any field are what we are ask , but it can be a good beginning to have a sector to allow this and to test it so that every other sector watch and find the how useful it is to use crypto instead to use of other money. This is the revoltution that will cahnge the payments.

• +3 1

I would love that and it will be a lot easier not to carry money and pay for dental services but pay directly with cryptocurrencies. I would use any and I only hope to find a dentist to accept Bitcoin, it will reduce my pain too knowing I helped with adoption.

• +3 1

We need to have payments in cryptocurrencies in all areas. I hope this will start happening because we lose time and the faster this adoption happens the more the future will be about financial inclusion and a better economy.

• Useful or interesting 1

If I remember correctly there was a coin that was about dentists but I don't recall the name. Anyway we don't need a specific coin and Bitcoin, Ethereum and maybe some more with lower fees can help in the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the dental industry.

• +2 1

This is about all payments, not just dental treatment. Is there somehing special in this that we don't know about? Do you need to pay by minute or somethin else? It is a payment and for all payments the best way is with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1