Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

The google authenticator is the best and the most popular authentiator. The 2fa authentication used in many exchanges and many other platforms. They authentication enables an extra security of your account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently i only use 2 factor authenticator by Google.

For me that is really complicated to use it because the times is really limited and sometimes need sync with my phone. But for security reason i always integrated it on some exchanges. But please beware with your password and email, if get leaked your account have big chance get hacker to trying enter to the site.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Less than 10% of accounts use two-factor authentication. But I use it. In Google Authenticator you can’t do a back-up key, I recommend paying attention to Authy. But there are many options.

I think Google 2 Factor authenticator is the best 2FA application.This app developed by Google team.This is very secure than any other 2FA

2-factor authentication of google you need to pay attention to saving the code image, so when you change your mobile device you can ensure reinstalling the application on your phone, that's very important.
Good luck to you

I don't consider any other 2 factor authenticator more safer than google authenticator. Yes there is a nearby competition with Microsoft. But Google is best. Despite of this i will say always make your phone number as a primary 2 factor authentication. Because if you lost your data or the phone or device got format then there will be no way to get into the websites. 

There is large number of accounts which provide the two factor authtification this is good step. This is a way of secure the information and personal data and people also used this feature for securing the data and personal information this is good feature which provide from account holder.

• +3 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:59 PM, Akbor said:

Google two factor authenticator is good to me but there iss a way to use this method by sms on phone. I think sms verification is good as if I lost my phone my google authentication will be lost but I can easily get back my sim card. so it will be easy to recover any account.

You can setup Google Authenticator on two devices. So if you lose one, you can still use the other device to log in into your sites and change passwords.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

5 hours ago, Tashfik said:

I think Google 2 factor authentication is the best with the others. Beacuse this is very safe and secure. This apps creat by Google community. I am using this apps

Google 2 factor authentication was I also used on my wallets. I agree that it was very safed and secured so far I'm not any problems about google authentication. Also I used it on my apps and I also connect it to my games.

there are many two factor authenticator but here is the bestest one

google two factor authenticator

and 

Microsoft two factor authenticator.

those are the most used 2fa in the world.they provides a secured service to its customers

Now I'm using Google 2 factor authentication because very easy to use and accept every exchange or wallet. I think most people are using Google 2 factor authentication most.

Google authenticator is really safe, and it was made to protect our coins in a much more safer wallet. and this is great because all of us want a more secure and safer wallet.

Its also good choiced : :SSAASPASS AUTHENTICATOR allows you to recover your account.  SAASPASS AUTHENTICATOR gives you the ability to set your mobile number as a recovery number.  It even has a 24 hour delayed recovery option, if SIM card theft / SIM card theft occurs, giving you time to contact your operator to deactivate your number.  You can even clone the same SAASPASS AUTHENTICATOR to another phone or tablet

Google 2 Authenticator is really safe and reliable. Because of this, we can be assured of not getting our account especially the password being hacked or compromised. 

Google 2 factor authenticator.

Microsoft 2 factor authenticator.

I supposeGoogle 2 factor authenticator is very safe.i've use google authenticator that is greater relaxed to be used. you could use this app.that is very comfortable

Google's 2fa iam using lost 2 years its give more security to your accounts no one can hack your account 

22 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Thank you for this. I will rather not use the authenticator for not to lose my account I'd my phone is lost,damaged or stolen.

Use the authenticator on two devices ... if one is stolen, you can login using the other (and change the passwords of your accounts!!!). If you configure both at the same time, you can use the authenticator on e.g. two phones, or a phone and a tablet (that's what I do). Never a single point of failure.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This is good for the save your crypto currency. If you use this type of facilities then you can protect the your coins from other peoples and you can easily wallet application in public place and in front of friends or colleagues. This is best for you if you use this feature. 

13 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Not everybody has two devices. Like me, i am operating crypto on my mobile device and I do not have two. I better not use the 2FA rather than losing my account.

Ok that’s a good point, you are right. So unless the exchange / wallet has an emergency recovery option, don’t use 2FA when you only have one device.

This 2 factors authenticators are good and helpful

But one, if your phone gets missing or you uninstall the app by error. Then that's good bye to your account

Since authenticated accounts will always need those digits and numbers to access it

On 12/3/2019 at 5:19 PM, Diggy said:

Google Authenticator are good for me because this will give me a good protection to my wallet, 

yes i am happy with the google authenticator service..it always provide good security to our wallets and there is no amy glitch .and there is no issue of encrypting the wallets

On 12/3/2019 at 8:21 AM, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

Those two are safe i think. You can use any one that is absolutely depend on you. Personally I use Google 2 factor authentication. I love it also my account be safe.

Both google and Microsoft are the good authenticator as its protect the users faith and is fully safe ,no need to worry for the users wallets security pannel is very good in both authenticator but more user preffer google and i too.