Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

The use of the two-factor authentication tool to protect digital currencies is among the tools that work efficiently in two-factor authentication, the best of which is Google. Two-factor authentication (Google Authenticator) is a useful way to add a level of security to crypto trading accounts.

You go for the widely accepted 2 factor authentication which is Google. Some exchange will prefer you using Google. So, Google is the best.

Companies like Google and Apple offer an additional layer of protection to secure your account. One can add mobile number verification, use their Android phone to verify the account, or use temporary OTP from two-factor authentication apps.

I stopped using 2fa on my phone at all, I only use the 2fa browser extension, the phone stopped helping me in any way , everything I do, I do on the computer.

I never used Microsoft applications 2FA and 2FA everything nice. very safe. This application provides a very strong security. 2 factor authentication is available for download in your google chrome.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, Islam140 said:

If you use the method where you type the 6 digit code, any app works. I use Microsoft authenticator for my MS account, and Google authenticator for everything else.Google authenticator for me is very safe. where this application provides security that is very tight, comfortable and controlled. the existence of this application is very helpful for all of us.

Most people have been seeing the Google authenticated as a best Authenticator.

I think that Google authenticator is better at protecting your account and it is the best program for protection and stronger than Microsoft because it is the first in the field of protection for Google and it cannot be stolen so the best program is Google authenticator authenticator

• +2 1

I prefer the google factor authentication. It works like magic and makes wallet more protected. 

I do use google 2 authenticator and its really good and safe but i have heared about authy which is really good and very safe. I think you should check authy also. 

2 hours ago, Downzila said:

i'm connecting the cellphone to internet and making sync technique. i dont realize however i belive that its better to use it offline perhaps.

I don’t know what you mean, but I think it is important for everyone who has important information or money, whether on the phone, the platform or even the computer, to use the 2fa.

Best 2 factos authentication is 

#1 Google 2 factos authentication ....I work with Google 2 factos authentication and Iam impressed because Google 2 factos authentication change the code every time when I renew it and change the code...

Google authenticator is exetremely sheltered. Yet, I guess everybody 2 factor authenticators is absolutely secure.

There are numerous 2-factor authentication inside the on the web yet I will be all-time carry out the decision yahoo 2-factor authentication I will be previously applying this 2-factor authentication within my bit-z cryptocurrency.

I do know related to Authy overly however, Relating to possibly not put to use it all earlier than. I do think it will get really good overly.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:21 AM, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

In this time there are maximum hackers and scammers in the crypto market. That's why we should always turn on 2fa security of our account. I think google 2fa is better than others. Also it's most popular in the world.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 03.12.2019 at 13:49, Diggy said:

Google Authenticator are good for me because this will give me a good protection to my wallet, 

I have no account on micriosoft, so i protect my accounts by google authenticator, it is good and safe, also remind me the pass word if i want..it is great

Google 2 Factor Authenticator is the best 2FA protection application his This application is made by Google team ir they have most of the security and are very easy to use.

read twosome travel agent google account is ideal that one may  there as well wasn ` t a way as far as utilise this system by means of apps in the week vowel. i believe hangouts substantiation is right substantially fond doomed and my whole language unit and my whole watch proof can be unsaved other than loving can delicately get and my whole device. this are often well-fixed in order to get well some travel and entertainment account.

2 factor authentication is the most secure way to protect your account from scammers and hackers. Market have been saturated with these type of people 

Probably now the best 2 FA is 2FA from Google. It is the most popular and most tested. I've been using it for about 3 years, there has not been more than one hack. Works great, I advise everyone

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

I prefer AUTHY app more than other 2 factor authenticators, because it is free and easy to use, and it allows you to benefit from encrypted backups in the cloud.

I think the best is ِAuthy, because it can be restored if a mobile software is done, unlike the rest of the applications that provide this service.