Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading?

On 2/11/2020 at 12:21 PM, HidayatCrypto9 said:

Yes of course you can trade with professional if you think he has a command on trading. But I personally recommend you that do trading with your own Risk after all you will not have regret on your own work

yes bro, I am not familiar with whenever i shared with you. I have put together virtully no practical experience regarding this, hence supose could be any one includes every practicl experience, convey to children in regarding this.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

Yes, I am sure that this is true. It must be called by an expert. You must do a lot, a lot, and a lot of research in this field. But you may do all of this, but you lose all your money. 

Most likely not, I will not share my profit with other users, a trader. Even if Bitcoin reaches a price threshold of $ 20,000, then the profit must be fixed, and not go further. 

Yes, I think it's worth it, so you will learn to trade 10 times faster than if you were learning to trade on your own, it's better to have such a mentor than not to have one at all. 

I think that if there is such an opportunity, you should definitely use it because traders, especially those who really know how to trade, do not help anyone. 

On 01.12.2019 at 21:08, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

I would not recommend trusting your funds to anyone, even professional traders make mistakes and lose their money, it’s better to learn by yourself and start with small amounts, this is of course a long process, but your funds will be safe

• +1 1

Are you talking about hiring a trader to help us, while we share some of our profits with him? If yes, then we could actually learn trading from this, if he teaches us.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 1/28/2020 at 9:43 PM, Zeyazan said:

In my personal opinion, I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't want to learn.On the one hand it's worth it.But I don't recommend putting your money in anyone's hands.You'd better learn to work alone.

Make sure you agree with a successful trader. That way, you can share profits. And the profit will be very good. You must study it more so that you have more knowledge about trading and to become an experienced trader, you need to spend time in trading.

7 hours ago, GanDuba said:

This really depends, if the professional trader helps your to analyze and you will very well, you can give 10% of your win to him but in the process I believe you would have been learning to do that you will later not be depending. 

It is impossible that a professional accepts to trade for you in return of only 10% profit! He requests to receive at least half of the profit because the difficult part of trading is not investing, it is analyzing and predicting in a way to bring profit for both sides. But if you look closely, this profit sharing contract has more benefits for you than just the profit. It is very similar to a training course with an experienced teacher who has been involved in the business in practice and knows many subtle and smart tips that are never found in any trading class or online contents that are available to the public. Finding such a person is not easy but if you already know someone, try to learn (not copy) his strategy to be able to trade on your own and earn like him.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If you find a person with these specifications, it is a good idea, but in return, you should know that the people who profit from trading are achieving a few profits that do not exceed five percent of the capital annually. This is their advantage.

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jessika said:

We have by no means found out about that just before, yet I do believe it is honest due to the fact equally celebrations nonetheless involve some gain. When Now I'm a huge fund meant, I do believe in which I am going to take action easily can easily. I do believe that is the proper action to take.

Make sure you agree with a successful entrepreneur. Only in this way, you can share the profit. And the profit will be very good. From there you can get good profits. Professional traders deal with your investment and share profits with you but this is risky because cryptocurrency trading is risky, you should set the time later to put the money into someone.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:02 AM, Jaysen0104 said:

Bot is not recommended in things like trading i guess but i heard something about a trading site or app that could copy a work of a professional trader in order to earn but the catch is you will buy the work of that trader for a certain amount of time and without a sure profit that you will earn from that move.

You have to do a lot of research on trading and you have to study more about it so that you have more knowledge about trading and to become an experienced trader. Make sure it's legal and reliable because it can take your money away.

If I had the opportunity, I would agree. It's good to make a profit and learn how to trade with a professional trader. But I have not met such offers yet, as well as such people.

• +1 1

In fact, this method exists in the field and I know a lot of traders give their account to trusted people for trading and everyone will benefit, this is a good plan.

I think that if you have this opportunity, you need to use it, many people give a lot of money for the knowledge and experience of other people in trading. 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:47 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

I think it depends on the share, and how professional he is, if he can make far more profits than you can, them sharing might make you more even if he's taking some of the profits

If copying a trader can be a good idea because trading really requires a lot of knowledge and nerves. You hire someone to trade and make sure it's legal and trustworthy because it can take your money away.

Yes, your words are true, the matter requires a lot of work in order to obtain a good experience in the field of trading and to make profits through it. I think that the matter is worth it in the end, you will get a lot for all this fatigue

Life is great and enjoy it

On 01.12.2019 at 21:08, Brushless4500KV said:

I think Yes, this is the best thing that novices can do, but I would still ask a trader to make a video of how he trade in order to learn how to trade themselves (if I were a beginner)

1 hour ago, IamLeader12 said:

I think Yes, this is the best thing that novices can do, but I would still ask a trader to make a video of how he trade in order to learn how to trade themselves (if I were a beginner)

No trader will send a video of his trading strategy to anyone because the method each trader uses in his trades, is the biggest secret for him and he doesn't reveal it for free to anyone. Trading is full of hidden tricks and tips and this is what makes it a difficult task. Anyone should discover the world of trading by himself. Sharing a profit helps a beginner to communicate with upper-level traders and this experience is not free for him because he earns a percentage of the profit that is earned by other traders.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:42 AM, Ms.o said:

It is worth it if you don't have any knowledge in trading and wants to earn from it and if this professional trader your dealing with is trusted and you know personally,but if not,you have to be careful,most are scammers.

that's absolutely true these days there are many scammer available on the internet which demand us money so they will give us cryptocurrency signal forex signal stock market signal some are legit but most of them are fake

This method is coming common, just a couple of weeks ago, someone introduced it to me, I declined because I believe I can have the result myself I have put more effort, the percentage of his interest was high and I can't trust my saving to a stranger to handle them. Hiring a pro trader won't guarantee profits, it might even be a scam and you won't learn with that.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is a very wonderful idea and opens the way for the exchange of interest and experience, where information can be obtained from the professional trader for a specified amount, but it is a difficult idea in practice because of the lack of trust between traders and the different countries in which they work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well if you trust that investors preaty well and you are willing to basically split your profits with him no matter what as even if you lose everything but you still relial on his expertise skills then just go for it.

What will you have to waste if you are not taking such opportunities?
Trading alongside with an expert on the field will give you more odds of coming out with profit rather than alone.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are right about successful trades. You may not be an expert or professional trader, but there are professionals that you can agree with in order to vote in trading according to the recommendation they provide. Especially since digital currencies are not considered like metal coins, as you rely on previous indicators. I do not recommend giving your currencies to others because you may be exposed to fraud

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are many who call themselves professional traders yet they are not but scamers who also promise to trade on your behalf and share some profits of which they don't do and I don't advice anyone to use this type of service from anyone out there they are scam.