Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

19 hours ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello I think cryptocurrency is not the primary source of income for everyone, digital currency is often not the primary source of income, but the main source of income for students and some people is cryptocurrency, I earn from crypto every day, I think cryptocurrency is much easier to earn,  I'll tell you how to work in cryptocurrency

You said it. Cryptocurrency is much easier to earn. And that is why crypto should become a primary source of income for everyone, soon or later.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:03 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Cryptocurrency is not my primary source of income, it's my secondary source of income, i use it because I'm just a student and i need to earn money in easy way. 

nowdays cryptocurrency has changed many lives.even mine too.due to cryptocurrency i have earned good money.right now it is only my source of income.

Cryptocurrency is not my main source of income because I am a student who needs money the easy way and my time is limited and this is my secondary source of income. And I thank crypto.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

I always prefer crypto as a secondary source of income. Because we all know crypto is never a stable thing it always varies. So your primary income to lead the life should always be a stable and certain thing. I also use this a side income. What will you do if you face the loss if it is your primary income. 

On 12/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, Sujon33 said:

I think cryptocurrency is not primary income source for everyone.Physical currency is most time primary source of income.But students and some people's main income source is cryptocurrency

It can be a primary source of income if that is the only place you are having your income 

No, I do not invest more than 10% of my monthly savings in crypto. Most goes into traditional stock index funds, and a savings account (for money that I may need within 24 months from now).

Each month I set apart a sum, and I split it between savings account, index funds, and crypto. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

How much cryptocurrency can be your main source of income? If you have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn a lot of money through it, then surely cryptocurrency is your main source of income.

Currently cryptocurrency only my side income. So that is the fourth source my income.

Where the first income is come from official job. I am working now as sales person in the company.

Then the second is my side income, i selling some egg to market.

Then the third is coming from freelance as full stack developer, I working remotely.

Then the fourth is coming from cryptocurrency.

The problem now is my source income is really hard to achieve all, because i limit on times and energy.

Sometimes i am tired, so for cryptocurrency and freelance i don't do it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

At present time crypto is the the secondary source of my earning .i am learning about trading technical skills and some forex market knowledge when i will able to get daily income from crypto i leave my job and make crypto my primary source of earning.

I always treat crypto as my secondary source of income i do job and earn good money but i also try to earn crypto to hold them for long run to become rich some day i usually hold coins with great potential in next 4-5 years

for me it is secondary source of income.i don't do it most often.but i do it as a investment or short term profit basis.i have never done it as very good source of income wise.

41 minutes ago, Seemab said:

Crypto is my secondary source of income reason of that crypto work is illegal in my country.

Sad to hear that crypto work was ban on your country. Can I know what is your country? It was a good option to become a stable job once it was not prohibited to any countries.

I am a student. I am on online since 5 to 6 years. I tried many sectors online but didn't get any success and money. I work on crypto from last 2 years and I am earning here so much. In these two years I earned from crypto nearn about $5000 usd.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The crypto currency is my secondary source of earning. And earns money from this market to improve my financial problems.

My first work is studying. I works in this market to pays my fees

Cryptocurrencies is my secondary income source. I earn from trading Bitcoin in binance exchange. Trading is very easy to me because I invest around 50 dollars and now I have 432 dollars from trading.

2 hours ago, Kenny12 said:

For now, crypto is primary source of income. I can't work outside so this is my way to earn. This can help me get money even though i am a student, so I love working here. 

I'm glad to hear that. So what are you doing lately beside cryptotalk? Please share your story with us.

• +1 1

On 12/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, vivek jain said:

for me it is secondary source of income.i don't do it most often.but i do it as a investment or short term profit basis.i have never done it as very good source of income wise.

You are trying though, get a time if you are less busy, Crypto is an opportunity for all of us to earn

• +1 1

it was my secondary source of income. Since I can't earn too much for my whole expenses and taxes so I really need to get a job. It helps a lot because it gives an etxtra income to sustain my needs

• +1 1

On 12/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

I can actually say that cryptocurrency is my second source of income because before I discovered it I was already doing some business so I have to use it as my second source of income. 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I can actually say that cryptocurrency is my second source of income because before I discovered it I was already doing some business so I have to use it as my second source of income. 

• +1 1

As we know the price of cryptocurrency is not stable therefor make it secondary source of income rather than primary. Cryptocurrency will be more profitable if you invest some part of your primary income in it.

• +1 1

Wow! I must say this is a very technical question. Crypto currency is a very cool way of making money this day and also a very risky way of making money, but one thing in life is without money no one can make money

• +1 1

Neither primary or secondary source of Income. I wonder what all these posters do to earn from crypto and its their primary source of income. I am into trading, I have many masternodes, I am even posting, and yet I dont make enough for even a good meal one time. Good thing is I got other source, which I use as my livelihood. I am here only for knowing and having fun.

• +1 1

At this time cryptocurrency is my primary source of income.Now i am a student, I have do some work and earn free money from crypto.But in future i will not make this my primary source of income