Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

9 hours ago, Summi said:

It is not different actually, if you can check that out the one hosted is the same as the source code in which the source code use to get updated on certain interval. A lot of other projects are been build in that same source code.

what i'm saying is you can clone the source code and update it but you can not update it on the server because you do not have access to the server.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, Peter Urban said:

I think, that ETH, cause I hate XRP and think, that it is centralised and also I dont think, that it is right to belive some 3rd-party node at XRP. But at ETH it is much better and safer. Also there are smart-contracts which will be needed at many things of our lives in the future.

True, Ripple is a central currency, although it has the fastest network for sending remittances, but Ethereum surpasses it in many attributes and is much more popular than it is. As you mentioned, smart contracts depend on the Ethereum Network.

18 hours ago, halloweed said:

So bitcoin runs on a server? what is that server is smeday taken down, what would happen to bitcoin and it's investors?

Oh! i did not think of that, that is risky but i can't think of the other way it must be running on a server.

9 hours ago, halloweed said:

Maybe we should ask about this more publically to get more answers, I'm gonna create a topic about this if you care to join.

Here is what i found out and you do not need to create a topic about it, Bitcoin does not run on a server, it runs on nodes, nodes are like decentralized server with no central control and divided to millions, so we do not have to worry about bitcoin servers been taken down.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple is the most competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in third place in terms of the market value of Cryptocurrencies, while the ether in the second place immediately after Bitcoin, and wants to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin currency «mother currency in the Cryptocurrencies market», from While adding many currency-specific features, it is still in second place behind Bitcoin.
Now if there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion and why?

Well i have voted for ethererum for sure. In the upcoming days ethererum will rise a lot as this coin has great potential. Ripple price is low if we compare it with ethererum. So obviously ethererum will win. 

Ethereum is far ahead of ripple, ripple is kind of centralization while ethereum seems decentralized and many projects are coming under it

13 hours ago, halloweed said:

But many banks and even the governments they preferred and supports XRP more, seems like in the future coins like XRP will have more power over decentralized coins.

Banks choose XRP because this coin was developed for connecting financial organizations to each other in terms of money transfer. Ethereum was not designed to serve banks. It was developed for decentralized smart contracts and offered a powerful platform for many purposes including apps. XRP is a single purpose coin but Ethereum is a multi-purpose technology. Comparing them would be useless.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

To be sure both have different strategies in the future. And support is also different for these two coins, so I don't know who wins. but these two coins are equally good.

They are good and it depends on the person choice to choose the better one out of them, I do hold both the ethereum and ripple

11 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

The price of ripple is not even half of ether price now, it is around half. Ether being the strongest altcoin, this really helps its adoption over all other altcoins. 

The price of a coin don't determine it potency in cryptocurrency, ripple has been progressing for a long time and it is good to have it on your portfolio

12 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

The price of ripple is not even half of ether price now, it is around half. Ether being the strongest altcoin, this really helps its adoption over all other altcoins. 

The be more accurate, the market cap of bitcoin is 64% more than all cryptocurrencies, ethereum is 9.8%, ripple is 3.5%. Comparing 9.8% for ethereum is more that that of ripple. 

21 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

The be more accurate, the market cap of bitcoin is 64% more than all cryptocurrencies, ethereum is 9.8%, ripple is 3.5%. Comparing 9.8% for ethereum is more that that of ripple. 

You are right buddy, the comparation isn't Normal and we should never think bitcoin can even dare ethereum in market cap and even on other aspects of development

On 4/27/2020 at 7:45 PM, halloweed said:

There was a time when the market capital of ether was lower than that of ether, what makes you think it can not happen again.

If you think about it the possibilities are high, but if i know ripple better they do not even care about the market cap now, they just want to make the government happy with their coin.

42 minutes ago, halloweed said:

And the governments are happy for sure, it is not like they like it so much they just want to use it as a weapon against decentralized coins.

That is gotta be why they also creates their own coins, they wan to fight crypto with crypto, it is a smart move they are making.

15 hours ago, Rigmandi said:

I think that Ethereum is the one that will win because it is the most popular and the most heavily traded unlike the other one who has little deal and circulation .

It so known and it's one of the best coin that anyone that will recommend to you, ethereum has a good development and it will continue to prosper in cryptocurrency

Both this coin have its own value and demand no one can say which will make more profit but I will always go for ethereum instead of ripple because this is the only coin which is more valuable after Bitcoin and the value of this is going very high in a rapid manner

Both cryptocurrencies are very good but I think ethereum will win always because there is big difference in the price, demand and popularity of these two coins. Ripple highest ever price is $3.84 in 2018 but on the other hand ethereum is way ahead then ripple in term of price.

I think that Ethereum will win only because of its decentralized system and because it has a high price compared to Ripple

I want to go with with ripple because I think ripple have good potential and surely it's price touch 1$ in market within 2 years , I work on collect a good amount of xrp coin and just want to store for long-term investment .

Etherium is really highly  tradable coin as compared to xrp .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/1/2019 at 5:20 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple is the most competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in third place in terms of the market value of Cryptocurrencies, while the ether in the second place immediately after Bitcoin, and wants to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin currency «mother currency in the Cryptocurrencies market», from While adding many currency-specific features, it is still in second place behind Bitcoin.
Now if there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion and why?

Of course ETHereum, because it's not just cryptocurrency than whole network and you can create tokens on ETH network which is a big difference from XRP Ripple.

And if we talking about price, that can tell you everything and upcoming news for ETH will pump price probably.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

To be honest there is no competition fair enough because xrp price is 0.20$ and eth price is 205$ how we can compare these two different products and project's. Ripple is strong enough project of crypto market but its price is too low if we compare with eth price. So eth is better then xrp. 

I believe that Ethereum will not be defeated by XRP(Ripple).There are a lot of reason for that.Ethereum's average price is 200$,when for Ripple it is only 0.20$ about 1000 times less then ETH.ETH has larger popularity than XRP and i think ERC20 token has increased it's popularity by many times. 

Ethereum will always stay 1st behind Ripple for a lot of reasons. I like Ripple but there is no comparison between these 2 coins.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think that Ethereum will win, although it has fallen in price, but not as much as Ripple which is unlikely to rise in price since it is a centralized coin. 

The way which the xrp has increased upon it's usage as of it's former self, has  greatly increased, even with the number of cry daily transactions too, are also on a sky high wave, as the competition is tough on the top Crypto coins

I guess that it mainly depends on what next update of these cryptocurrencies is going to be because which is the first, get the most hype about it and increase in price.