Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

On 12/1/2019 at 4:29 PM, BatR70 said:

I believe that Ripple, if consolidated as an Interbank Payment System and wins the battle to Swift, will win the battle against Eth.

Agree with you because Ripple coin will make to start ork with the world different banks like faisal bank and also a bank which is in US and also they are try to make deal with the other good banks and ripple will soon to touch the value of the ETH and i hope may be it will cross the value of the ETH.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

Exactly eth is old money and has a very high reputation so it will always be more trusted than xrp ..

And in cryptocurrency sphere - if a project exists for long and still has a trading volume, this means it can be trusted. Not to mention, that many people consider decentralization as one of the principles of cryptocurrencies.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:50 AM, kusvuw10 said:

I will be able to pick out Etherium eth as the best currency. . This currency has great market value at the moment.

i think both has a good marketcap but only the bull run will tell us which coin will be on top when the investors come in, i think ripple would lose tho because its a centrlised coins.

Did anyone hear about how the Ripple CEO is secretly buying bitcoin today? While dumping XRP on everyone else. That is not a good way to show leadership in your coin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In 2019 we saw a competition between xrp and eth. Xrp cross the eth and it made the 2nd position on the market. Xrp has a great project with great team. Eth also a great project. I think now regularly competition will happen between eth and xrp.    

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The competition between these two coins has happened in the last 2 years, I don't want to say who is the best of the two coins. What is certain is that these two coins are the best, of course it is not possible for everyone to like it if I say good ethereum, and vice versa.

10 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

They accomplish very different and unique goals, but in the end people are looking for what their price is on the market. This is determined much more just by sentiment.

Your words are true. Most people do not look at the features of the currency, its importance and use, but only look at its price. For me, I see a currency that has a low price is more profitable than a coin with a high price. Likewise, the risks are less.

Ethereum is the second rated coin in the world after Bitcoin and has More brighter future than ripple base my own experience on the two Currencies. However, The both of the coins give enormously clever reputation in the flow marketplace of crypto humankind but perhaps ethereum will come first for the reason that the trading section of ethereum is superior

In my view ripple will win comparing with eth although it is ranked second in coinmarketcap and ripple third ,in terms of payment ripple is more used for payments that eth is used for payments ,so there will be more demand for ripple .

We can't tell who will be more dominant in the future ethereum is considered as one of the best performing and profitable coins in the past few years.but xrp ripple is also a awesome coins fast transaction low fees.some users prefer that type of coins.even if it is cheap I'm sure people are going to invest on it.

Ethereum has a good value compared to ripple since ripple has a lot of volume in circulation. But if there is a clash between ethereum and ripple and there will be no tokens or coins existing but these two then I say ripple will win the match. The reason of course are the people behind the project, ripple has big backers such as bankers and financial institutions thus ripple will lead the race.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Ripple is very close competitor for Ethereum. Sometimes Ripple was in No 2 position. But now a days most  people use ether because maximum crypto currency is now eather based thats why day by day eather i going to be very popular.  

You cant really compare the two they're entirely different meant for different purposes. Comparing ETH to Cardano, or EOS or TRON would be a more feasible comparison. 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:46 PM, redsals said:

There wouldn't much of a competition to begin with, Ethereum is the 2nd best cryptocurrency now and I believe will be for a long time as we move into the future, so there's that.

well we see ripple always making competition with etheryem and we have already seen it replace it once but i dont think we will see it happening again soon.

This is never a competition, its comparing orange from apples. Ethereum was made to host Dapps to create smart contract to facilitate blockchain technology.

While XRP is more on digital payments alone.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JamesMark said:

My proposal would be Ether, if you allow money and you're looking for a profitable contact, I chose bitcoin and ethereum for my sympathy before deciding to invest. choose for Ether

In spite of all the fall that hit Ether in the price, it returned these days and rose with the rise in bitcoin and maintained its position despite everything. This is sufficient evidence of the strength of this coin.

44 minutes ago, Pinky55 said:

According to me ethereum is more usable than xrp because xrp is just for value transfer for bank and common people but ethereum is not only used by community for payment transaction but the platform is for used by company and developer guy.

Such are the advantages and disadvantages of XRP and ETH. So this is only compared because XRP and ETH are ranked 2 and 3 in coin marketcap. Though both have their respective interests.

ether would be the best choice for investor because it took 2nd place from the beginning of this 2020 year. even it remaining the top 2nd place in 2019. so compare to ripple, ether always won the battle in marketplace.this is why i voted ether

I think everybody will choose Ethereum.  Because Bitcoin's next location is Ethereum.  Ethereum is a successful currency.  People are successful in investing in Ethereum.

I support Ethereum. Because ethereum has already shown its power and Ethereum 2.0 version have many function or system that help eth to send and receive fastly. On the other hand Ripple is very close competitor of eth but ripple can't win with eth.

I definitely going to go for Etherium. Consideration after the rate increases The application may be put up for sale at the highest rate. Even as I understand dietherium primarily fully, I prefer that considering.

4 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

If it is base on market value then Eth wins. And if it is base on users still Eth will win

i think it would not even be a good competition because how can we compare a decentrlised network like etheruem to a centrlised coin like ripple.

Ripple and Ethereum are both very different things and great investments respectively second and third behind bitcoin in market capitalization and both very bright future in investment so now about which is better for me Ethereum is much ahead of Ripple because Ethereum is blockchain based development plateform which enables the deployment of decentralized contracts.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, sidik7 said:

i have already voted for ethereum , the reason is because the ethereum platform is proven to provide succes for new project on the ethereum platform and also in terms of the team they are very experienced , so it is clear ethereum will win .

I think you are right i believe ethereum is the best choice as its platform is been proven to provide success for new projects and yes they are experienced also.