Good News - German Banks To Manage Cryptocurrencies in 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Good News - German Banks To Manage Cryptocurrencies in 2020

Next year German banks will be able to manage cryptocurrencies like bitcoin after the fourth EU money laundering directive goes into effect. The directive passed in the German parliament, Bundestag, allows banks in the country to act as cryptocurrency custodians rather than rely on third-party custodial services.

I see that as a very good news and sign of better things to follow in the cryptoworld in the year 2020. It's looking like the most advanced countries of the world are taking strategic positions in cryptoworld, whereas the third world and developing countries are busy chasing shadows, what a tragedy - will they ever learn?

https://news.bitcoin.com/german-banks-authorized-to-store-and-sell-cryptocurrency-in-2020/

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

This good for bitcoin, I mean the most important thing is that bitcoin need to enter Europe to be more valuable and getting the interest of other countries and people 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Very good news, to see if the other Banks of the European Union do the same.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

yea its good to see the big economic countries accepting bitcoin slowly and they will sure try to integrate more things into the blockchain technology in the future.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

There are a lot of german people who are into crypto and I think this will help mor with the adoption of crytpo in general not just bitcoin and I believe the German government said they are interested in IOTA project a while ago.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

This is very good news for Bitcoin and it will come back very much if it enters the European Union and is used by Germany

THINK POSITIVE

I think that Bitcoin will invade Europe in 2020 and will deal with several European countries, the first of which is France and Germany, I think

This is just a example of being supported by the government in the cryptocurrencies, this will be getting bigger because many people are now going interested in the cryptocurrencies and it may use it for payments and transactions.

German people are very prudent in terms of indicators, and especially if this is taken into account in cryptocurrency. This is a very positive version of the events in the crypto industry. My brother lives in the GDR and I will fly to him soon. 

I just saw this on the news. This is actually really good news I think. Everyone knows the Germans were the Banking masters of the world for a long time and in some ways still are. German banks being able to legally hold crypto is a massive step towards becoming a legitimate currency and one that's more respected and hopefully stable. I really hope this has the positive effect we hope for. 

• +1 1

it's good, more and more countries will adopt crypto, especially Europe. but the question arises in my mind, why should it start from the bank? Is it because the bank is a financial manager? why not start from tenders, platforms or other agencies. because if crypto is a digital currency, then in my opinion there is no need to start from paper currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No, they will not learn most, and therefore these countries were called third world countries, because they always do not understand things until after a long period of time and after developed countries precede them. But in the field of cryptocurrencies I think that there are advanced countries similar to the third world countries such as America, which so far refuses cryptocurrencies. Germany is, I think, the first European country to operate cryptocurrency laws.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:02 AM, Hanhassie said:

Good news, Bitcoin has to be managed in the European countries, there is a good population over there. It will help out 

I think btc cant be managed but the news is good for the crypto lover as now many person will be involved on btc now and they can make profit from it.

That's a great news for everyone. Cause the crypto currencies are getting a future. and in the future out international currency could be cryptocurrencies! 

Good news arrives every day and it is in favor of digital currencies, and this confirms that the idea of digital currencies is firmly established and dominating financial markets soon.

it is pretty good for the crypto currencies, it will not have a global impact but it is still a start. let's make bitcoin affordable to all people

It is good news that German banks are going to operate cryptocurrency in 2020. The crypto market will improve and its demand will gradually increase. The higher the demand, the higher its value.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:00 PM, nataliav536 said:

At least someone thought for a while and did not ban the cryptocurrency and said that it is used by criminals, so we will ban it, I am happy for the Germans.

I think the number of people across, who no longer think cryptocurrency is used by criminals have increased tremendously and in coming years, we are going to be seeing many more countries integrating cryptocurrency into their economy.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:13 AM, Cryptominded said:

I see that as a very good news and sign of better things to follow in the cryptoworld in the year 2020. It's looking like the most advanced countries of the world are taking strategic positions in cryptoworld, whereas the third world and developing countries are busy chasing shadows, what a tragedy - will they ever learn?

https://news.bitcoin.com/german-banks-authorized-to-store-and-sell-cryptocurrency-in-2020/

It is the best news for the German peoples becasue this time if the banks will start to work with the crypto market than the other countries will also try to start work with the banks and like this crypto market is going to be legal in al over the world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good news  now people can use banks for crypto and  their crypto is more secured in bank.Through this legal process people will now more open up for crypto adoption

It is really great news. That one by one countries are accepting cryptocurrency.  Its add positive value for crypto market      

• -3 1

Yes, I was amazed when I read how the German government anticipated this, Germany has a good minister and cares, salute. ( wise and smarth ) 

Meanwhile, politician and financial commentator Fabip De Masi of the Left Party has warned banks that it should not prioritize profits from cryptocurrency at the expense of customer protection.

Banks in Germany seem to think that the use of virtual currencies as financial instruments is inevitable.  Beincrypto has reported that more than 200 German banks banded together to propose a pan-European digital currency.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:13 AM, Cryptominded said:

Recently I got the news. And it make me personally happy. Now my confident increase more. I will definitely hold my fund for long time. It give hope that crypto has future. Soon we will see more interesting news on the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think this is not just Bitcoin in general, it helps to embrace crypto, and I believe that the German government said that they were interested in the Iota project some time ago. There are a lot of German people in cryptocurrency...