How To Find The Best Exchange Rate? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cexmo

How To Find The Best Exchange Rate?

On 11/30/2019 at 11:56 PM, Cexmo said:

Finding the best exchange rate can take a long time, but there is a solution.
You can use the monitoring of exchange rates cexmo.com We are looking for you the best rate among many exchangers, thus you save time and money. Welcome

Finally i can easily track the daily exchange rates with these im glad i checked this thread. Gonna use it and i hope you will continue improving it.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Thank you so much for sharing. if the community will grow stronger if everyone unites to fight sharks, I also find a lot of information about the exchange rate you share, respectfully
Good luck to everyone

You can use the monitoring of exchange rates cexmo.com We are looking for you the best rate among many exchangers, thus you save time and money. Welcome

I think the site is for all crypto, but for some crypto and fiat currencies. But the rest is very good to use, of course it's very useful.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:34 AM, Moneykiller said:

there are many legit site where you can easily exchange your cryptos and trade with them I would suggest to go for yobit and Binance in term of security.

Thank you very much for the advice and I am happy if there are people who give direction or motivate me when trading. Because it makes me more enthusiastic and think long to seek the benefits of crypto, but I prefer to use yobit to maintain good security.

This is good if you just want to make one exchange, but if you plan on trading then trying to withdraw and deposit into another exchange is not worth the better exchange rate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Actually I think yobit exchanger fee rate is very low. For this reason now most of the people used this exchanger. Really it is one of the best exchanger I have ever seen

The rates get fluctuated rapidly during exchanging there is aless chance that the rates will remain constant for a long time so its better to exchange when the rates are high then the rate in which you purchased the coins.

you can find on Google.

you can also convert on coinmarketcap.

coinmarketcap will be better because its updated everytime of markets. you can fine in tools button on coinmarketcap.

Thank you for the website, this is the kind of website I'm looking for because I sometime comparing the rates of one price to another price on every exchanges, and it's kinda tiring.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:32 PM, iloveyobit said:

thank you brother, i was looking a site like that to transfer my altcoins with the lowest fee , but i have problem understanding the site , can you do an explanation to us please ? thanx 

You can use yobit exchange transfer fee is less than as compared to the other  cryptocurrency exchanges you thinking to withdraw or transfer your Bitcoin then the Bitcoin withdrawal fees is high in every exchange or website but you can convert your Bitcoin into the xrp coin or USD and  then you can withdraw you are funds withdraw fee is xrp and USD is less than as compared to the other cryptocurrencies in your bitexchange you can also withdraw your funds into perfect money wallet

6 hours ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

You can use yobit exchange transfer fee is less than as compared to the other  cryptocurrency exchanges you thinking to withdraw or transfer your Bitcoin then the Bitcoin withdrawal fees is high in every exchange or website but you can convert your Bitcoin into the xrp coin or USD and  then you can withdraw you are funds withdraw fee is xrp and USD is less than as compared to the other cryptocurrencies in your bitexchange you can also withdraw your funds into perfect money wallet

Yes, I use the method I have explained for a long time, and I am happy with it. Also, when I buy bitcoin from other platforms and sell it on Yobit, I also make profite.

Will I am contented with Yobit and Binance this two really good and their is a risk in every exchange like they might close or they will not let you withdraw your money.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The site was quite good actually, I think it will be useful to me in the near future. At least with this concept of exchange rate I choose better if ever I want to buy bitcoin or any other coins in the market.  

On 12/16/2019 at 9:05 AM, tranhungritc said:

Thank you so much for sharing. if the community will grow stronger if everyone unites to fight sharks, I also find a lot of information about the exchange rate you share, respectfully
Good luck to everyone

Thanks,the nearly all foremost detail is that we won't achieve it easier said than done to exchange  the coin as nearby is before now a website directed at the members

I think both coingecno and coinmarketcap this two platforms will suit you for looking for all exchanges rate and all best reviews from those exchanges

I think in order to find the best exchanging rates, you should use the google search engine, it will give the estimated exchanging rates of that's time from all exchanging markets

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/3/2020 at 9:17 PM, Huzaifa said:

First of all you need to find exchange sites and then check their interest rate and then which exchange you feel that the interest rate is low you use that.

So that's the way to find out a good exchange so I have to find an exchange site and check the interest rate so think about the exchange rate which I feel has low interest and then I use it to make an exchange going forward.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:39 PM, Cexmo said:

On our website, select the direction of exchange and amount, after which you will receive a list of exchangers and their exchange rates. Choose the best rate, go to the exchanger website and make an exchange. 😉

Just search on google and get the top listed exchanges but just make an account in the top exchanges becasue these exchanges will show you the rate of the coins and also you just signup in old exchanges becasue that are good and best.

Edited by khan22

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cexmo is good for finding exchange rates of crypto coins and tokens this is necessary for us to saw the rates of the market for trading updates and up-to date about market. 

First of all keep it in mind to consider some basic quality of the best exchange. If support center is too responsive to your query, that exchange seems legit. If you need to pay the high amount as the withdrawal or trading fee, that exchange should be more likely a scam. 

On 11/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cexmo said:

thanks i will bookmark this site, it can be very helpful if you like doing arbitrage.

so i can check fast in which exchange there is a good price to buy and in which there is a good price to sell

Cexmo.com seems like the right way to see which exchanges are the best and we can see there and choose what we will use, I tried it and this is a very good site.