How To Find The Best Exchange Rate? - Page 27 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cexmo

How To Find The Best Exchange Rate?

Well mate thanks so much for sharing it. It's always been a difficult task for me to find the best exchanges. I rather find it on yobit or read it on blogs about it find them. Now I'm going to give it a try which you've shared. Thanks. 

To find the best exchange rate is by making reserch and investigation on which exchange rate is less in the crypto currency exchange market as we know that the exchange of every coins has it own fees and they also have price difference 

Unfortunately we need the real number and only exchanges can give that, so I still recommend this site but you also need to directly into exchanges, sometimes rate change without announcement.

• +4 1

I still recommend this site but you also need to go directly to the exchanges, sometimes changing rates without announcing it. This is my opinion but you can take other decisions. 

The rate will vary from one exchange to the next, but the fact remains that if you find a good exchange, you will be satisfied regardless of the exchange rate they provide because they will be an exchange you can trust with your money.

Wow, that's nice and I'm grateful that the exchange platforms I use are included in the site, which is binance and yobit also coinbase truly that website tells the exchange platform that has a high rates.

• +2 1

Good question dear I think on YOBIT main page the market rates are showing and with the help of Google we can easily gain knowledge about the currencies rate and exchange them to each other for profits.

Thank you for the post, author. It's especially useful because many people, when they see large percentages of payments, automatically throw their hard-earned money away in the hope of making easy money by scoring on graphs with conditions.