Creating New Topics without Source Link: What to do? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

Creating New Topics without Source Link: What to do?

3 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

I thank you for your way of thinking because i'm one of the new ones who doesn't know how to use properly the search option, in some new topic that i publish the first comment was "i recommend you delete your post because there are already another one with a very similar topic", that user gave me a second chance as you are doing now.

There's no wrong if we guide each other here. Helping each other is a way of cleaning this forum so that the topic will not be duplicate again. We need a cleaner version of forum so giluiding each other is a way of seeing the cleaner version of it.

Hello there

We all need to learn about it, what kind of topic are helpful for everyone, and what kind of problem in here for us, and what will be solution.

We need to read about it and post those topic, it will be good topic.

This is because people are here for money not for learning or knowledge such people should be banned from the forum or give suspension point so they get a lesson

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, Warrior said:

As most of them are newbie so they really don't know anything about this kind of rules. They should know the rules before posting anything

That's true, i agree with you. I think we need to consider them at the first because if we don't give them chance, they will never be interested to this forum again. They should learn what benefit of this forum to them by reading the rules first of course.

Creating tooics without proper citations might lead to plagiarize works. If ever we want to share other's work, we should acknowledge them buy simply putting links that will address them to avoid Plagiarism.

When i  visit the topic and find it is from any site i start looking for source to get more clear picture of article .Many members does not attached the source and i pointed out the source of article to them.They are not the original author of article so they don't need to get the credit and praises of members.

If you are newbie here and want to create a topic, Before posting topic search first maybe the topic you want maybe already been answered by someone so please search first.

Many members here have not read the rules and this thing offers them At risk without knowing them, we hope that we hope to help them and direct them to the right path so that they are not subject to embargo

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes and sometimes this post is unbelievable. You can comment also to say that every post need a citation to avoid plagiarism and to validate the thought or report it directly to admins and moderator.

The newbies should be given, a chance to learn and experience the forum here. Slowly they would also get an idea about rules and regulations of the forum and also learn over the time.

I agree with you and i also see many shit topics and posts in this forum. I also see their profiles and i found mostly members are newly added to in this forum and they don't know how to post and how to create great content posts.

los nuevos temas tienen que tener nuevas ideas no tener relacion con otro ya echo, y cuando hablamos de en lace de origen nor referimos a que? no entiendo mucho ese tema. me gustaria una ayuda con eso

Some people publish links to other articles and sources, but I think it should be significant. You must not only provide resources, but also provide feedback.

Of course in case of any individual backup substance your yet another blogposts generally, their bill is going to be forbidden in addition generally there blogposts are going to be wiped. Should you have personal references for your respective burning content then you can definitely take away your current exclude.

Sorry, I didn't understand your question correctly. But if you can sort it out a bit, then I can answer your question. Thanks

Creating new topic without source links is very easier on this forum. If you are trying to paste the content from the other sources--paste it as the plain text that option can be seen just after when you paste the contents. In this way you can get work done. 

Your speech is correct and a really good suggestion. Everyone who uses offensive topics must be reported or informed about it in order to correct the error in the topic
Instead of participating in it

THINK POSITIVE

I aslo seen some users creating topic without source link so guys don't do this not brake cryptotalk rules and some newbies creating topics without reading rules first read rules then start posting.

Yes mate if you want to create a topic then you have to make it without source link. The forum strictly mentions rules and regulation that each and every member whether you were senior or oldest member you have to abide by the rules.

Copy paste is there prohibited but if you have anything about Cryptocurrency and you want to share this with us in the forum than you can do this button  you have to refer this...

On 1/30/2020 at 12:22 PM, Yasirkha said:

Well i saw so many new users to post many times and not mentioning the source link. So in result the post get deleted after some time along with all the replies and answers and many face post deleting issue. So first of all the post must be according to forums rule and 2nd those who are replying to that post also check that its alright to reply or not.

Any one who have some information about anything should put the source link or just mention the source to have more trust on his information, but if no information and they just put his opinion he dont need any source 

Most people who post these topics are beginners and believe that putting links on the topic violates the laws of the forum, so they do not mention any link they should mention the source in the upcoming times

They are not allowed again, that was part of the forum rules if you are caught with that, you could be punished actually for that.

I think the main problem here is that we always refuse to follow the rules and abide by them especially the new members. Let's take some time to read and digest all the rules again and again so we'll be safe here 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, kyoukage01 said:

What to do, what to do? Shoot them dead right now, or give them a grace period to fix things up?

Well its upto the Admin, and as for now, since the decision rest with moderators, well I believe it is okay, since the moderators will just delete the topic. We as posters need to be careful where we post, or else we risk our post getting deleted.