Cryptojacking - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Cryptojacking

On 11/30/2019 at 8:47 AM, Agios said:

XMRig, CoinHive, and CoinMiner

They violate privacy and the law if they do it without user permission. We should use a mining application that has been trusted by many people. Besides, web mining will make your CPU broke.

• +2 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 11/30/2019 at 3:47 AM, Agios said:

Insert malware to mine crypto by using other people's devices by connecting multiple processors to increase computing power. This malware is often inserted into computers, laptops and smartphones, without the knowledge of having these devices. Malware that is often used is XMRig, CoinHive, and CoinMiner. Has long been found malware to mine the Bug Smasher Game on Google Play, Are there other applications that have been inserted cryptojacking? and how to avoid cryptojacking?

I am more concerned in other malware that can leak my private keys or passwords. Realizing that you machine is running hot and mining is easier to notice.

• +2 1

I really don't have any idea about this cryptojacking and if it is a kind of malware, then I think Anti-Virus softwares will be helpful? I didn't know that even cryptocurrencies can be attack by viruses or malwares. I think legit copies of anti-virus softwares will be the one who can clean or remove this viruses.

• +3 1

There are programs, applications, and add-ons on browsers that block such malicious programs and tools that drain the power of your device

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

I heard about cryptojacking First time from your post. I'm also scared to think about anything related to malware. We should keep safe our computers from malware. 

• +2 1

On 11/30/2019 at 7:47 AM, Agios said:

Insert malware to mine crypto by using other people's devices by connecting multiple processors to increase computing power. This malware is often inserted into computers, laptops and smartphones, without the knowledge of having these devices. Malware that is often used is XMRig, CoinHive, and CoinMiner. Has long been found malware to mine the Bug Smasher Game on Google Play, Are there other applications that have been inserted cryptojacking? and how to avoid cryptojacking?

I heard about crypto jacking since a long time ago. It install on our device malware. Maximum time it happen when we install any unauthorized mining app. For this our phone get so hot.

• +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

1 hour ago, Amirul Islam said:

I heard about crypto jacking since a long time ago. It install on our device malware. Maximum time it happen when we install any unauthorized mining app. For this our phone get so hot.

You're right, if we unknowingly installed cryptojacking on our devices, of course the mobile phone will heat up quickly, it will also run slowly,

• +3 1

I think this is very harmfull. Because we can lose our account login data through this hacking. It's a malware system hacking system. Hackers use mining sector to setup malware on victim device. We should always check before use.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Your topic is useful, thank you, I think that a strong and up-to-date antivirus mode on the computer is necessary to protect from these programs and while browsing I think I have found an add called mining blocker, this addition protects us from mining on our computers while browsing.

If such software is not detected by the antivirus. Sometimes you should look at the CPU load in the task Manager. This is how I detect hidden mining.

• +2 1

I've heard of such malware which infect the devices but not on making buggy aspect on your phone but the performance reduces as computing power of your phone will affect by this infection of this types of 

malware's

I think we should put Block Mining add-on in our browser to protect our computer, and have a powerful and up-to-date antivirus as well.

I think there are the majority of some website who collect income because the ads, they use the Cryptojacking, also as a cryptocurrency mining script run hidden in browsers without you know, some thing you can see that your computer is heavy.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:27 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I think we should put Block Mining add-on in our browser to protect our computer, and have a powerful and up-to-date antivirus as well.

Of course, moreover I have already installed ad block because it is necessary for crypto users to be feared that there are ads appearing illegally and if we click it will bring hackers into our device.

Sometimes the minersget their mining tools from others and sometimes also borrow or buy some cpu parts or hardwares from others. But what is the guarantee that is not malwared. So they shouldn't do this. Because this confirms the risk of getting jacked of all cryptocurrencies. So maybe they should check on their plug ins daily and also install strong anti virus softwares to protect themselves. 

Sometimes the miners use some parts of cpu or other hardwares for their  computers buying from another person. But there is no guarantees that the part is not affected by malware. So to avoid this hacking issue he have to check in his plug in always. And insatlling a safe antivirus can save from scamming of crypto currencies. 

Crypto jacking is one of kind of hacking method. Scammers hack other people's device through this method. Normally virus send by crypto mining.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is something that everyone needs to be very careful with and they need to make sure that they are able to identify these malware and that their devices are kept safe constantly with an appropriate software. I do not think that this is the only the case with mining software though and there are many third party applications and cracked software that is doing the same now, where they use malware or even ransomware to get a hold of your crypto. This is a very technologically dangerous time that we are living in.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/30/2019 at 8:08 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your informations, the most thing I afraid of is this kind of malwares which the are in your laptop without know them, if we are in crypto world we should check our pc's to avoid such things 

I really avoiding on downloading applications to my computer even my mobile phones which I don't know them, because if the app is installed to your device, its very easy to still your details.

I think that cryptojacking might be avoided by only paying attention when you do some operations or transactions, as well as what you are downloading and what sites you visit.

Malware is very dangerous virus which can steal your information from your computers. Some day ago i find a post on facebook in which one of my friend was saying that his pc is attacked by this virus and hacker hack his documents. And now he is demanding money. Now you are saying that this virus can use your mobile or pc for mining purpose. So it's mean it is very dangerous virus. We should be careful. 

If you own a device with poor qualifications for mining, it is better not to download any application of this type because in itself it sabotages your device without you knowing it until it is too late. Usually, such programs are downloaded through games, where this aspect is exploited in order to facilitate the delivery of these harmful programs to your computer

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The use of the main browser for mining without a firewall from penetration makes the opportunity more easy to penetrate. In addition, the applications used for mining must be downloaded from official websites and made sure of their popularity because there are a huge number of applications designed to open holes in the computer. I am always worried about these applications and I do not use them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hackers have developed the malware to turn other's devices into their cryptocurrency mining machines. If you receive any sort of spam emails with the link, never click on such link because that can be link of malware for cryptojacking purpose. 

• Useful or interesting 1