Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

Yes we begin to think that crypto users are involved in a big campaign against the old financial system. Some of our friends started using crypto some time ago and now they are financially sound. I was inspired by them and started using crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

That I'm very much aware of, this financial system that involves banks and governmental control, we have had enough of it, so I'm proud of what I'm doing.

I know that and that's why people call crypto as alternative not the main. This time bitcoin might be loss but not with blockchain, this technology already adopt to support financial economy speed transactions. Government will not take bitcoin because can give negative impact into commodities ( gold, silver ), believe or not government back up fund in there.

Yes, this is correct, the centralists want to control Bitcoin because they know that it is the beginning of a new decentralized era without government spying, but in the end, crypto will win.

This is the way it actually works in every sphere of life. If you are using something you automatically help it develop and make some other thing less popular or weaker. So it will always happen no matter you want it or not

Yeah i know and i really proud to become part of this revolution, Blockchain bringin us new financial ecosytem and also on other sector and that's why i join crypto community beside some money, Let's spread to our friend, family and other people about this technology so we will more close to be adopted globally!!

I really do not know and I really do not care, I'm just in crypto to learn and be updated in technology and also to earn some money. I know it is kind of selfish but hey, we are all here with our very own reasons. I am aware of crypto might replace fiat but still it doesn't affect me that much, all I want is to earn and learn, that's all.

Hello sir this is nice information and i learn much from this .This is the revolution in Financial system .i am happy that i am in crypto world and i am the witness of this revolution.

Yes i agree with you and your post is the 100% true. The crypto currency user and trader is biggest enemies of financial system. The crypto currency user and trader leave the other financial policy and work for the crypto currency that how they earn. 

On 11/30/2019 at 6:32 AM, Hanhassie said:

It is part of evolution, when you are using crypto, you are been part of a new evolution of payment and forgetting the old ones

yes dear right said...

new evolution of payment and forget the old..

Crytpo is a part of new evolution and new world. everyday the world is developing and the market is increasing with many new technology. I think crypto is one of them.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:51 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Right, crypto just because of users. Due to privacy there is no authority or regulation to support it. So it only survive because of demand. I think we would be responsible for the failure of old system.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

I will be the happiest person in future if i told my children and other peoples that i am the early adopter and we are the starter of this digital currency system. As Digital Currency system will be the mainstream in future.

Crypto is a fair way to bring the people to me personally throughout the universe, look at how many bank people hate crypto and they hang every time there is a pumped price.

The old financial system is corrupt and run just by a few people.

It is manipulated by government printing vast amounts of fiat currency and handing them to banks, who are using them to pay more bonuses to their executives instead of promoting a healthy economic environment, while this money is paid by the poorest and middle class with extreme taxation levels.

The new financial system is run by all of us. It is run by you and me, by the people that use cryptocurrency in their daily purchases, by people who create cryptocurrencie's with focus on bringing financial freedom to the world and unite against corrupt and unethical system that will bring us to another economic crisis soon.

Yes we used latest technology of the world's now most popular market is crypto market because forex and stock market already have much capitalization and now time for crypto market. 

On 11/29/2019 at 9:21 PM, redamoun said:

Its not like war between civilization and old system. It is coming from the very first day that people try to move towards easy, convenient, protect and efficient way for money. In earlier ages people were not familiar with paper money, later on they get used to it but some left likewise now majority move to use debit credit card but many left with paper money so soon people its kind of race.

Yes I know that by using crypto I am challenging old financial system but I think it happens every time whenever new technology introduce, in which some are supporter of changes taking place and some are against it but as time pass, maximum people accept it and use it for their better lifestyle. I think same will happen with crypto also and in coming years people definitely use crypto for their daily routine.

Yes i sure crypto world destroy the finacial mater. Crypto world provide to the tarder but in official market its disadvantage rougly destroy the market

by using crypto im earning to survive to my daily expenses and needs and because of crypto it will a big help to increase my english skills to perform more and learn more about this field.

I think this is what satoshi had in mind when he wrote the white paper about crypto, he wanted to remove the leaches that sucks the blood of the common people. We are now at a point where bitcoin is now considered as a store of value like gold and unfortunately for banks they cannot dabble in crypto currency aside from their ripple because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I am not thinking we against the old financial system cryptocurrency updating the old financial system and this is also not a revolution for me because despite how it should happen and inevitably happen.  Bitcoin is fate in technology such as babies who become adults and after the dry season all rain comes.yea however we must takecare this things and provide support cryptocurrency 

On 11/29/2019 at 11:21 PM, redamoun said:

Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Indeed. Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin to make a revolution against the old banking system which controlled by third party who want to control the world economy.

Bitcoin / cryptocurrency is influenced by it's user/community. So the utility itself depends on how the community treats Bitcoin / cryptocurrency.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:21 AM, redamoun said:

Yeah it’s looks like a war especially for today that their is country that accept crypto and also country that prohibited crypto it seems the real currency fighting with crypto.

I think your information is an important point and I think many people will benefit from it. Because these coins are high prices. General Chat Chat LoungSo I think cryptocurrency has gone through this step and we are living in the days of the revolution and I think cryptocurrency will be needed more than ever and we will benefit greatly from it. General Chat Chat LoungWhat we are currently using for all of them and I think this is the key to how people will accept it and I think where usage will never decrease and the number of users is increasing day by day. Business is easy and profitable