I Lost access of my yobit account - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

I Lost access of my yobit account

If you not remember your password of yobit exchanger,then you can forgotten your password.If you lose your 2FA then you can not never access your account

• +3 1

If you lost also your 2fa password, i guaranteed you cant recover it anymore, i think move on and dont let that mistake happen again. every mistake has a lesson. thats really sad.

• +2 1

Yes what you say is true. When we forget your password YOBIT provides a feature for that and your password will be sent to your email. But if you forget both, I think you will lose it all.

• +1 1

If you lost your access of yobit account than you can feedback your access. But first you have to choose forgotten password and submit everything here .then you can again put your password.

Hello my friend
Log in to your Ubit account interface, and click on Forgot your password? Then enter E-mail and Login to receive the password reset link

4 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because I think most people used very good exchange so we are very sad so just click forged password and new email

But if he lost the access to log in to his email this will be very problem if he were not set the email recovery because yobit will not have different way to help him to recover

On 11/28/2019 at 1:41 PM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

I contacted yobit but I still waiting for their response.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

I think your account didn't created. You have to create again.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You can recover your yobit exchange account easily. For this purpose you go to the yobit exchange and click on the sign in tab and put your user name and next click on password forget. The yobit exchange send an email on your account and you click on the link which provide then you can change easily password.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

How much do you have in it? And why do you just use your chrome to save your password? But I'm sure you'll going to get it. If as you'd said that they are reviewing it. They will surely now the mistake and let you reset it.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 11/28/2019 at 9:41 AM, faceless said:

Don't trust your browser to save your passwords to do. Best thing is to export your passwords into a text file and back it up somewhere. Also I don't think it's possible to back up passwords in chrome.

If it's a strong password it's better to just write it down. That's what most people do anyway. And keep the paper in a safe place.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Better thing for you is please try with reset password becasue its surely going to work for you even you will unable to withdraw frunds for seven days its not a big issue as if you will wait for support to reply your ticket this can take many weeks or months as once I lost my password and submitt ticket then I have reply after two months so better is try with reset password and enjoy with your account without withdraw for seven days.

You just need to click on forgot password and then you need to put your email address and user name and after that you will get a mail and get back your account.

7 hours ago, Sagor said:

You just need to click on forgot password and then you need to put your email address and user name and after that you will get a mail and get back your account.

In the mail he will get and reset link to reset the account and then he can use his account normally but I think withdraw will be stopped for two days.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, faceless said:

You can recover your account. Just tap on forget password button then you will get a code in order to change your password. Type that code and you will be authorised to set a new password. After that you can get access to your old account.

Well that's just a series of very unfortunate events, I don't think there is any way that you can still recover your account as there is no way left that they can really determine if it is you who owns the account, I think it's best to just move on and accept that your account is lost.

I'm sorry, I am sorry, I think you have lost it, it is hard to do anything to get it back, this is a great lesson for you, you should be more careful.

I think you have to contact with the support of the yobit exchange. the suport of the yobit exchange is very good and they treats their users in very good manner. otherwise there is no solution to solve your problem.

You can still recover your account, all you need to do is have patient with the support team and your account will be back, but you must confirm your email address to show you are the real owner of the account, yobit support team so nice I believe they will help you get back your account

If you lost access with your yobit account.you can send e mails to their costumer support or message their telegram as soon as possible.im sure they will response quickly.and you will get your account again for sure.

• +1 1

Did the author ever get access to his account back? If not then that means yobit staff can't help with resetting passwords.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

If you cannot get access your yobit account. then contact to the admin of the yobit exchange. The admin will help you to solve your problem So, submit a ticket to the admin of the yobit account and this person can help you

• +4 1

If you save or have your 2fa you can still recover it as much as i know, however if you dont have your 2fa special key then all you can do right now is to move on mate and create another account. lesson learned.

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

If you have forgotten 2fa you can contact admins of official telegram group they will help you , but for all users you should nite down all passwords and codes 

trust me it would take so long to get the account back even when you contact the admins they will take forever to solve your ticket and i had to make another ticket for the same issue.