I Lost access of my yobit account - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

I Lost access of my yobit account

Try to know when did you creat the Email or what the private answer that you put that will lead you to open the Email or if you try to connect it with your phone number.

• +1 1

Its very important to always use passwords that we can easily remember when creating crypto accounts or wallets to avoid losing our coins due to forgetting password let's be extra careful with our crypto accounts.

Don't worry if you forgot your password of yobit exchange then click on forgot password then you received on your emails. From yobit exchange link and changed your password then access your account. I hope you will got your account recovery. 

Hello friend, if you lost your password, go to the button I forgot my password and with your email you recover it, if you lost your email send a ticket to support to get a solution I hope I have helped you.

Edited by Michael0606

If you lose access to your e-mail, this means that you have lost your account on yobit because the only way to recover your account and reset your password is by sending a password-reset message to the e-mail you registered with in the platform.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, Razanrr said:

You could try to write a ticket to support on Yobit, explain the situation and provide a new email address. Also give your exact balances of coins held on account, when you last logged in, recent transactions

Mate , this is the reason why we should enable the extra layers of security on the exchange. I think users who have lost their access to the exchange accounts, support team might asks for the proofs of the account ownership before fixing the problem.

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Mate , this is the reason why we should enable the extra layers of security on the exchange

The extra layer on yobit exchange is the 2 factor authentication, and this has nothing to do with the account that lost due to forgot password, email or other login details. 

I think you haven't lost your money, support will respond to you sometime, and if your exchange account isn't hacked, your coins will stay in the same place they were.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:55 AM, Thekingcallme said:

If you lose access to your e-mail, this means that you have lost your account on yobit because the only way to recover your account and reset your password is by sending a password-reset message to the e-mail you registered with in the platform.

Some exchanges have a procedure to change email in case of lost access to the email service. Still they would probably ask once again for documents, id or passport and some a recent photograph. I never had to pass KYC still I guess that changing the email should not ever be something easy and no matter the procedure, someone might be trying to just gain access in an account.

In the event that this happens with anyone, you must look at the spam after you send the verification code and you will find a link sent by Yobit to enter and copy the code and paste it with the main box, but until you did not find it at all, you must choose the Forgot Password button.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The very important thing you should do is to verify your email because you can use it in every account  specially in yobit exchange. And the big proble is if it is not verified you can't use the security feature of it because the site will not recognize your email because it is not verified. Because in confirmations they always send it to your email so always keep in mind on that to avoid that happenings to you.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:41 AM, faceless said:

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

In a situation like this, I am afraid, you are helpless. When you lost the password to your account, you can recover it through your mail but if you have lost access to mail also, I don't think you can be helped even by the support. Nevertheless, there is no crime in trying. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/11/2020 at 7:56 AM, Sagor said:

You just need to click on forgot password and then you need to put your email address and user name and after that you will get a mail and get back your account.

thanks for telling this  way one of my friend is facing is this problem but I really have no idea about how to get account back so I think this will help to find his account back 

You should be careful while using such exchange sites. First use the your primary email to create your account on such exchange. Then update your email with your phone number. But now i don't think yobit will give you access to your account. 

better component for you is please strive with reset password becasue its sincerely going to be just right for you even you may unable to withdraw frunds for seven days its not a large trouble as if you may await support to answer your price ticket this may take many weeks or months as as soon as I lost my password and submitt ticket then i've respond after two months so better is strive with reset password and revel in with your account without withdraw for seven days.

You should be more careful about your email.You should remember or write down your password in a save place.And it is 100% sure that without the verification code you will not be able to use your yobit account again and as a result,you will also not able to withdraw your earnings from this forum.Now the only one thing you can do is to try to reset your email password.

8 hours ago, nayon89 said:

I think It seems like you are having two problems in a row. One is yobit and Another one is outlook. Isn't it? If you are having these problems. In my opinion you can try to reset your outlook account somehow. If you forget these two problems together then it might be harder for you to regain access to your account. 

It is simple, the email and the login must be remembered, if the login is forgotten, the account will not be recovered or if the email is not accessible, the account will not be recovered. The two are very important in yobit account recovery process. 

• +1 1

Well I think if you can't remember your password or you lost it, you can actually retrieve it, just click on forget password, and follow the procedures, your account will be retrieved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, Hanan951 said:

Try to know when did you creat the Email or what the private answer that you put that will lead you to open the Email or if you try to connect it with your phone number.

If user has still an access to his personal email account which has been used to create an account on the Yobit exchange, still he has a chance to get access back to the exchange else it will be very hard and he has to contact support team with genuine evidences of account ownership. 

• +1 1

As long as you have working email  if you lost your password you can retrieve it by pressing forgot password a link will be sent to your email for verification.

You can reset the password by requesting a password reset and receiving an e-mail, and you can also contact the support team to help you recover the account, but if you have shared your account with fraud sites you may not be able to recover it unfortunately because it was compromised

8 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

You can reset the password by requesting a password reset and receiving an e-mail, and you can also contact the support team to help you recover the account, but if you have shared your account with fraud sites you may not be able to recover it unfortunately because it was compromised

If the person remember his or her login and can access his or her mail, he will be able to retrieve back the account without problem. But without the two, I think customer care may not be able to help. 

this problem already faced by a lot of member , if you forget your password and you know  your login username and have 2fa then easly you can recover your password . if you lost your 2fa code then I didn't think that there is any way to recover your 2fa .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If you lost the yobit logins details and also you lost the Google 2fa authentication account, you'll required very hard process of recovering your account, because there will have many questions to answer, otherwise your account will not be recovered.  

Since you have lost every kind of private information that would provide the Staff team to verify and validate that the account in question was yours, YEP you have lost your account unfortunately.

You should always think on your securities! Even if you just made accounts for trying some site and trusted in it several times already.

Always use 2fa to secure your credentials no matter what.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/