I Lost access of my yobit account - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

I Lost access of my yobit account

It could be retrived provided you still have access to the email address that you used or you 2 factor authenticator in case you used it.

If you have forgotten your password then first go in yobit forget password section and after that reset your password. After this process you can easily sign in your your account but don't lose yobit password and 2fa with same time.

You can recover you lost password by clicking on the forget password button but make sure your email address is active because that is where you will receive the link to reset your password and it would have been more easier if you had enabled your 2fa. Good luck anyway.

On 5/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, Raqeebzy said:

In a situation like this, I am afraid, you are helpless. When you lost the password to your account, you can recover it through your mail but if you have lost access to mail also, I don't think you can be helped even by the support. Nevertheless, there is no crime in trying. 

Even if you have access to your mail but forget your login, it can not still be accessed, two two requirements to yobit exchange recovery are email and login if 2FA is not enabled but if 2FA is enabled, you need it too or the backup. 

• +3 1

If you have lost access to your account you can simply click forgot password and you will enter your email address then yobit support team will send you a special link that will help you to recover your account.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:09 PM, Ismoney said:

It could be retrived provided you still have access to the email address that you used or you 2 factor authenticator in case you used it.

If user has lost the access to his email account which he has used to create an account on Yobit exchange, I think it is extremely hard task for support team to verify that you are real owner of that account. Remember, Yobit does never modify or share user's details without every security check and proper evidence of account ownership even for real account owner. 

On 11/28/2019 at 1:41 PM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

I contacted yobit but I still waiting for their response.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

Maybe something wrong with your try to recover password.. Just go to yobit and click on forget password.. There they will give you a authenication code,you need to copy that then again go in yobit site and paste the code.. Its easy to recover an yobit account..Don't take it Serious.. Best of luck❤          

19 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

If you have your email, you can recover it

Not only if you have your email, to u need the login also, some people could have the email but have forgotten the login. It has not happened to me before to know weather customer care will be able to help is the login is not included. 

• +1 1

With what have been explains and with how long this thread is, I believe the question I already answered, but in addition,  I will say in this type that login and password is not known, account can not be accessed unless the customer care is reached. 

Youbit response is pretty slow as many people said it before and the mail verification is a part of yobit security which you must have to pass in order to log in, and theonly option left to you is to reset the mailing password and than log in to the exchange, no other way.

1 hour ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Youbit response is pretty slow as many people said it before and the mail verification is a part of yobit security which you must have to pass in order to log in, and theonly option left to you is to reset the mailing password and than log in to the exchange, no other way.

There are times you need to wait for customer care, but only when the email is remembered but the login is forgotten, that is why we should use a login that we can easily remember. I have reset my yobit password before too. But your same ip address is needed for it to be successful, else, you will still need to contact customer care. 

It is important to use a personal email when registering on exchanges, and to know the password so that this does not happen, I believe that if you provide some information you can recover your account

On 11/28/2019 at 4:41 AM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

Thanks, it’s good that you show how is the registry and the platform for more people to join YOBIT

If you have lost your credentials on Yobit trading platform, I think you need to contact Yobit support, they will solve the problem and I think they will restore your lost data.

Its also a good idea to join the official Yobit Telegram group so can get faster support. I noticed support tickets on the exchange can be slow.

I think so, worth asking support on Yobit. But make double sure u have the correct official Yobit group as some are scam groups.

The accounts are not lost, YOBIT is a very responsible exchange, write the support and be patient, they may ask you for account verification to know that you are the owner of the account, the coins will not be restored only the 2FA, so we encourage everything be sure. Greetings.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:41 AM, faceless said:

You have to wait, I once had a similar problem but the support team helped me solve my problem, from that time on I took precautions to prevent it from happening to me again.

I am sorry, my friend, for what happened to you, you should have saved the password for Yobit in a special file on your computer in order to find it at any time, now try to contact the support team for Yobit and explain your problem to them in detail and they will help you to solve this problem in my opinion

For that reason is that whenever you create an account of any kind you have to make a backup in the cloud, a friend of mine lost several accounts for that reason, so for the next one you have to be pending and my recommendation is that you talk to him Help support that can guide you, I think that in the end if you can recover it, so good luck friend, greetings to all.

My friend, I have forgotten my password many times, perhaps due to carelessness, but I have recovered it in an easy way, you just have to press the button, I forgot my password, then an email will arrive, to your email with which you created your account in yobit, and you can change your password, greetings.