Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long?

Every BTC transaction need 4 Blockchain confermation and its take between 10-15 minute

If you make the fees low the confermation will take more time and even it will not arrive

I think it's because of confirmation before we receive our transaction it must undergo on multiple confirmation.which delays it from receiving our balances.but if you want to make it faster you can add some additional payment to prioritize your transaction and the receive your balance instantly.

• +2 1

Bitcoin ( BTC) Transactions often takes few hours min to few days , but many wallet process it very fast like freebitco, localbitcoin according to my experience. Incase u want to do instant in few seconds then use Tron ( trx) coin for cheap, fees is few cents & it only takes few seconds 😊

You are right. Btc takes long to withdraw but there are also some sites that pay quickly it maybe depends on how many users are requesting their payment at the time.Thank you for information.

Bitcoin transaction doesn't take long, it's depend on your wallet, some local bitcoin wallet doesn't initiate transaction in time it must be varified 3 time by blockchain before approval. 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:27 AM, Roomi said:

I have serious concetns regarding bitcoin transaction time as mostly i faced problems in doing a bitcoin transfer if i have very less funds. So i start using ethereum to buy sell in my country.

Ethereum blockchain is not much faster than bitcoin so if you really need to get your funds accepted quickly use a zero-confirmation bitcoin transaction if the tx amount is small, otherwise set up a Lightning Network node for bitcoin transactions.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Because bitcoin is harder to mine every single year and there are also less miners right now on the market. But you can use lightning network in order to receive confirmations in a couple seconds 

One of the main reasons that Bitcoin Miner has to rely solely on Bitcoin transaction confirmation is because it is built on Bitcoin Technology Confirmation, and that is why it is confirmed when it actually creates its blockThat is, they are confirmed from the moment they confirm

Bitcoin transactions are taking some good time its just because of too much demand of transactions per block and in bitcoin block sized are limited so transaction which exceed the limit will stuck inqueue and take upto 10 minutes to 1 day the average bitcoin transaction time is one hour.

In bitcoin blockchain network  there are too many transaction.i think the daily transaction of bitcoin are greater than the all other Altc coin thats why it take too much time to confirm.

Sometimes the bitcoin transactions may took soo long maybe the blockchain they have doubt about that transactions that's so they do inspection on it

5 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sometimes the bitcoin transactions may took soo long maybe the blockchain they have doubt about that transactions that's so they do inspection on it

No brother it is not about doubts, no one real reviews those transactions, it is just a delay of the network been overused.

Because the bitcoin is the currency lead he need to confirmation  more than the rest of currency to protect it from hacking 

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Yes it best informative question. Bitcoins soo long time surf during the transaction because many transaction occur in a time or same. So it spend more time during the transaction.

2 hours ago, ratul1678 said:

I think many sites provide quick and careful short-term withdrawals. Yes, it is clear that this is certainly a long time to withdraw funds from our digital assets due to the bitcin mining process

There is no sort of that, it all depends on the fee you paid when you are withdrawing

Confirmation time is very long, even our transaction put in block after several minutes, after that confirmation take so much time. Due to heavy network load bitcoin transaction time is getting worse day by day. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

When i did bitcoin transactions i was worried about losing my money as it was taking much time, now my all doubts are cleared because of your information thanks.

Sometime its becouse of the trafic in blockchain and also it is becouse of such users and sometimes if the fee is very low the possibility also of taking long of the transaction most specially when youre using coinsph

• Useful or interesting 1

20 minutes ago, Huliopro said:

ou are right Bitcoin Transactions sometimes do take a while longer due to It has to be confirmed six times before it is sent over to the recipient and also it takes a long time for there are only a finite number of miners to process each block and there are a finite number of transactions that can be included in a block.

Some are accepting only 1 confirmation which is something to be avoided, as the block that has been confirmen only once can in fact be not the on that is validated in the chain and the transaction in this case will be double spent. Merchants, exchanges and basically anyone accepting Bitcoin should accept at least three confirmations in order to proceed.

If I remember correctly one of the reason why bitcoin transaction take so long would be because the low fees or there are a lot of transactions going on in the blockchain system. In most cases it should take around 60 minutes.

I think Bitcoin transactions take longer due to pressure as well as the allowed limit for approval of transactions per hour

THINK POSITIVE

11 hours ago, amakka said:

there are scores of sites that bid momentary transaction but this is in accordance with the transaction fee. The top the fee the faster the transaction time. entirely like yobit exchange, the clearance time is short, so, transactions are fast.

In bitcoin even you pay 50k satoshi for transfer or 10k satoshi it's the same thing , the tome is about 30min to 1 hours to have your bitcoin with 3 confirmation it's very slow compared to other coins like ripple no more than 1xrp and the time it's in 1 minutes

Oh that's why it takes long time. Sometimes I thought it wouldn't pay at all but later on it does. I just really need to be patient. Thanks for that informative content.