Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long?

Most thing is that they paid us ,, doesn't matter late or early.  They can not be scam with us. That is the best think. Also I think there have lot of users that's why I always happen.

bitcoin take long time complete transaction because bitcoin is demanded currency. and need some confirmation to complet transaction.this is mane reason for take long time.

Maybe that happen because of their security.  A lot of sector latter they will be sent us transaction. Other things is Huge member at a time transaction.thats it 

We are simply waiting for a Bitcoin miner to pick up and enter a transaction block in the Blockchain. It is an "unknown transaction" or a "pending transaction" until it is processed. An average, every 10 minutes a new package of transactions is added to the blockchain.

I have also experienced waiting for confirmation for up to three days, even though the fee has already been recommended. Many factors cause delays in bitcoin transactions such as dense transactions on the blockchain.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, FlatterCar said:

A very interesting article, I recently entered the cryptocurrency movement, faced with the problem of entering bitcoin on the Binance exchange, I first sent money, and then look at them for about 10 minutes there, I was scared, and then the first confirmation passed and bitcoin came.

The transaction is processed in the bitcoin in some minutes. The binance is a very good exchange. The transactions of bitcoin can take some time to process. Because of the traffic increases day by day in the bitcoin peoples.

Transaction speed depends on the fee you pay. Therefore bitcoin transfer fees are high, so many people turn to altcoin for asset transfers.👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There are several sites that I have tried to make withdrawals quickly and succinctly, but there are also those that always provide confirmation to make it safer in withdrawing all depending on our needs.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:10 PM, rchres said:

I don't think that the transaction of bitcoin is take so long it's a process of confirmation a little bit of minutes to transfer Bitcoins in your wallet and to other people.

Sometimes the confirmation of your transaction is just few minutes, on other experiences, it took hours. It depends on the miners whether they will confirm it or not. However, I never heard of any bitcoin transactions that has never confirmed. 
By the way, there are options on how fast you want your transaction to be done, if you chose to pay more transaction fee or service fee, your block will be at priority. Making it to be confirmed faster than the other. 

nMvFbuZ.png

26 minutes ago, notun said:

Block sizes are limited, so this means that transactions which exceed the capacity for a block get stuck in a queue for confirmation by bitcoin miners.

So many blocks that is why it takes a lot of time to get it processed

Sometimes the bitcoin transactions can took so long but sometimes it can took a short time, this all is depending on the miners how many blocks they mined on that day

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Bitcoin is very popular all over the world.

Bitcoin Transaction take so long because in every seconds there are million million people send or receive bitcoin and for this reason its take time so long. 

bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency in other coins so many people wants buy are invest in bitcoin when they transaction in bitcoin confirmed is late to other coins because bitcoin transaction network blockchain load heavy and it take  every 10 minutes 6 to 7 blocks confirmed  that's the reason bitcoin transaction is late

Because bitcoin is used by many people around the world every day and the speed of processing your transaction depends on the Commission you left to the miners - the higher the faster your transaction will be processed.

Because if you choose a small fee miners who process transactions process your transaction last, put a larger fee and the transaction will be processed faster

Bitcoin has the highest holders and it is clear that in bitcoin it is unquestionably a time-consuming time in withdrawing cash from our digital assets for the reason that of the mining process.  I reflect numerous sites offer firm and careful short-term withdrawals.

Every bits requires a payment and the higher the payment the faster it can be send to target address. It's like the larger one is priority to smaller one. 

In every transaction of ours they are need to verify and of there is no buyer of the coin it really takes time to handle and get your trades.  

Bitcoin is designed for transaction to be every 10 minutes, that's why we know Halving time. Transactions take longer due to fees and the difficulty of the Hash.

It can never be less than 10 minutes unless a fork is made. There are really other concepts to consider but in general, it is mainly that.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, Digicoin said:

The reason is because,  before a transaction to be finalized, it usually has to be confirmed six times before it is sent over to the recipient. This, when coupled with the high levels of demand means that it can take anywhere from 10 minutes to a day for transactions to clear or even longer in some circumstances. The network is only capable of processing approximately seven transactions per second, meaning it pales in comparison to payment platforms such as Visa. Lightning Network, which adds another layer to the blockchain to deliver instantaneous payments with lower fees, have been introduced.

I really didn't knew about it. I thought that it takes time because there are a lot of transactions happening In the internet right now. But now I get it. 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, Digicoin said:

The reason is because,  before a transaction to be finalized, it usually has to be confirmed six times before it is sent over to the recipient. This, when coupled with the high levels of demand means that it can take anywhere from 10 minutes to a day for transactions to clear or even longer in some circumstances. The network is only capable of processing approximately seven transactions per second, meaning it pales in comparison to payment platforms such as Visa. Lightning Network, which adds another layer to the blockchain to deliver instantaneous payments with lower fees, have been introduced.

This is the major flaw of bitcoin now a days. and will be more worst in bull run when there will be so much heavy load on bitcoin network. 

That is reason why there are 6 confirmations required at least, for the coins to be credited to your account. The speed is also dependent the incoming traffic of bitcoin transactions. Sometimes it takes a lot of time, but if you increase the processing fees, your transactions will be given higher priority and its gets decoded.

• +3 1

On 11/28/2019 at 2:11 PM, Digicoin said:

It all depends on the confirmation requirements. Most established platform requires 1-2 confirmation before a transaction is cleared and it will usually take 15-20 minutes depending on network difficulty and the amount of pending unconfirmed transactions. Paying higher fees also an options so your transaction will 100% confirm on the next block being mined.

spacer.png

Good question. I sent over some Etherium classics last night. Took 3500 network confirmations and when I woke up in the morning it still hadn’t finished.