Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details?

I am totally agree with you I have seen this before whenever I sent or receive money I always get transaction Id by using this we can check is transaction done or not but I still don't know with my wallet address why I see many wallet address

• +2 1

No this only happens because many wallets give the possibility to change the address for each transaction, both incoming and outgoing, So a single wallet can also have many, more than 1000 addresses that correspond to a single person.

• +1 1

In my experience those wallets address thats you see while you are tracking your transactions, are showing the recently transactions wallets addresses of others people. 

• +1 2

It's obvious that the transaction of bitcoin is anonymous which is it can't be traced, so u think you can't identify which address did the transaction, or maybe so many transaction was done at same time in the wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, it is this method that makes the currencies of currencies impossible to track because they see money from you from many of the wallet, not from one wallet.

• +2 1

There is no way to now this , because this currency is name cryptocurrency , is mean no one now your personality, and this is the big feature for cryptocurrency , because is no one can tracking you and now what transactions you do , just you have a wallet address and no one knows this wallet address for how , so your safe , and for that the countries don’t support cryptocurrency yet , because they can’t tracked it.

• +2 1

There are many bitcoin transactions every time and thats why you will see a lot of them when you will nee to track your transaction. I think in only one minute there can be 5 transactions that needs to be confirmed by the blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Personally the exact same thing happens to me whenever I go into verifying the transaction I am confused and do not read well the meaning of the different addresses that appear on the screen

It takes sometime to get used to it but you will find it. Perhaps the most confusing part is the change address. 

Yeah, this is for the security purpose because if we use only one bitcoin address for transaction of the bitcoin then hackers can tract the transaction but if there are more addresses it becomes very difficult to track.

In crypto the block chain technology is the main factors who ensure your security and distribute the information in various computer through networking. You funds comes to hour account through those complex networking system computers they make sure your payment is save and cannot be easily trackable. Where the BTC bots are used from exchange for security purpose they have to send many people differ amount of  transactions. 

• +2 1

I also get confused a lot when looking at Bitcoin explorers. Sometimes I don't understand where the bitcoin came from exactly. I think the explorers are not showing it in the best way and they show the whole block too with all transactions. With Ethereum explorers this is easier, although if you go back a lot you lose the track there.

• +1 1

I have noticed this with bitcoin transactions as well, and as much as it may not seem like a good feature, i think that it actually is. In my opinion, this is a way to maintain the security and protect the identity of the person that is paying that bitcoin to you. Bitcoin is a currency that promotes privatization and it wants to support the anonymity of its users and this is a way for them to do it. If anyone could trace a sender, especially with a digital currency, they can become the victim of hacking. This was this presents the likelihood of there being any hack. It is safe. Hope this helps you. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The bitcoin blockchain explorers contain a lot of data and when we first look at them we are lost, but in time we learn to recognize the transcations from the tx and the unspend and follow the correct wallets. It needs time and perhaps a good tutorial too would be important. In fact I haven't found any and I remember looking for a few years ago. Maybe someone can make one and post on this forum. A good blockchain explorer is blockchair that offers more data from blockchain explorer and maybe it can be better to view transactions there.

You are seeing many addresses one above another because your btc was originally in the first address and the website or sender sendt it to different addresses like yours. Like if  Adress has 1 btc , and he sends. 0.5 to C and 0.5 to D , in transaction information. There will be 3 addresses and you can know which one is yours by checking the amount sended to your wallet.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In btc transection  you can even see the balance of sender and so many other things,  you just need to find your address between them and the other one  who sent you the money. 

• +2 1

The chemistry there first it's for security purpose, strong and sophisticated wallet address of crypto currency used for making transactions from one place to another globally and anonymously. These are part of the reasons that makes crypto coins address not only BTC complex

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Probably you see the part where the whole block and the transactions inside the block are contained, otherwise you should see your transaction on the block explorer, although I agree it is difficult to recognize and even the top researchers need some software to analyze transactions.

I think the motivation behind why there are heaps of wallet addresses in your distinctive bitcoin exchanges is on the grounds that the sender is consistently unique in relation to one another so that individuals will truly struggle to follow it. It's essential for their security procedure, since I think utilizing just one location in shipping off others is truly dangerous and inclined to scamming.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A Bitcoin address is like a traditional bank account number. However, unlike a bank account, one wallet can have multiple receiving addresses generated by its public key. You can provide those new addresses to whoever wishes to send you bitcoin in order to conceal your original public key.

• +1 1

Usually the wallet that works as a sender, appears at the top of the details and this only happens when payments are received from investment platforms, which choose to use multi-signature wallets, that is, one that can work automatically and send payments to many users under a single contract to save on commissions.

I think the reasons for so many addresses in a bitcoin wallet is for safety and security reasons and in addition these confirms the complexity of the bitcoin network 

18 hours ago, Frodler said:

I think the reasons for so many addresses in a bitcoin wallet is for safety and security reasons and in addition these confirms the complexity of the bitcoin network 

@Frodler..We know that there are many types of wallets for holding bitcoin.  Because many companies create many wallets to keep their users cryptocurrencies safe.  As a result, many people can use many types of wallets.  However, multiple wallets have been created to hold Bitcoin so that everyone can use the wallet

• +2 1

This is done to protect your privacy, so that a third-party cannot view all other transactions associated with your account simply by using a blockchain explorer.