Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

51 minutes ago, Malwares said:

I suggest that the admin will investigate first if they see an spammed posts or report from other members because some members here reported other members just to revenge only. 

Revenging can destroy this forum so I hope other members will not do this. 

Revenge is a circle of violence, a circle of hate, if it is tolerated in this forum could end unity of the members.

It was scarcely an attitude this and I gone the forum just about numerous epoch for the reason that the forums didn't work. amazing like happened to me once. I conventional a spam inform for come again? I wrote

12 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

Ban of these kind of people are not the solution of the problem but we need to hide each other's name who reported a topic or post and this can help to the report maker guy

It seems that you did not understand the significance of the topic, we are talking about baning these religious people are only reporting responses and posts for revenge and not for trying to host the forum.

Welcome with me
This is a negative person, instead of following the advice given to him by @Syedbesharat. He made some kind of revenge for not accepting the advice.
I hope the supervisors will pay attention to this kind of bad reporting

It is not revenge actually. it is very easy by reporting spammers get 1000 shatoshi and for that shatoshi they send spam report. be careful about those spammers.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:17 PM, ZMP69 said:

It is not revenge actually. it is very easy by reporting spammers get 1000 shatoshi and for that shatoshi they send spam report. be careful about those spammers.

It is revenge when you forcefully report someone who is doing fine just because he reported you or disliked your comment.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:17 PM, ZMP69 said:

Where do you get that from? AFAIK nobody gets any reward for reporting copy/paste posters or spammers. That also would be a really dangerous path (leading to a flood of fake reports).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I am requesting my brothers to not to take revenge on anyone, And also not to abuse anynone, anyone can express their opinion it is their rights.so please dont take revenge 

This is always happening, as there are many members who give the bad reputation randomly, even if the participation is useful. The goal is to take revenge on one of the members who reported a person or gave him a bad reputation.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, because the reports must be checked before taking any measures, in order not to rush into the matter and the decision is fair and there is no injustice to anyone

On 11/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

Well, that how spammers react. They invade every site that pays money and try to get the most out of it and then destroy it. That's why admins have stopped the registration and deleted big amount of members because they were spammers. 

This is really sad. We should not submit false reports to other members and only provide reports to people who deserve it. Supervisors must check all reports before taking any action.

Yes you are right. Spammers do same whenever someone report them. So i also request admins of this page first confirm the reports by visiting his profile. 

well i have been thinking about fake reports but even if someone reports us "fake" that report will be checked by moderators and if they find it as violators us the forum rules than they will watn users. i don't think that they blindly trust only reports and not check the situation.

36 minutes ago, MrGeany said:

well i have been thinking about fake reports but even if someone reports us "fake" that report will be checked by moderators and if they find it as violators us the forum rules than they will watn users. i don't think that they blindly trust only reports and not check the situation.

No, but I was told there even seem to be people who use bots for creating fake reports ... so many that the moderators are overwhelmed.

I really wonder who these people are, who decide to misuse the generosity of the forum for their own greed. But I know they spoil it for the honest members, and that is especially bad for those who need the money!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 hours ago, Cammer said:

Well, that how spammers react. They invade every site that pays money and try to get the most out of it and then destroy it. That's why admins have stopped the registration and deleted big amount of members because they were spammers. 

But still the sits needs more members right, so instead of stopping new registration, they should find a way to stop spammers from registering, maybe by making then undergo some kind of survey.

Moderators should remove the good and bad reputation feature of new people who join this forum because there are many. Members give the bad reputation randomly even if the post is useful and this is very bad

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is wrong, and revenge reporting should not be a thing on this platform. When someone is reported the moderators should have a look at the reason they were reported, and it is up to the members to give a detailed reasoning as to why they were reported, in order to stop these spammer, and prevent revenge reporting such as this one. Please be aware that we are just trying to make the forum better by removing spammer. Revenge should not play a part in this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

And after confirmations, there should proper punishment for false report. This has to stop, we have to be transparent in our dealings whether on here or anywhere. Spammers must be reported, don't let it be a discouragement, you did a right thing. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the admins always looks into the depth of every report concerning spam before they take action it's for this reason we must not worry about this thanks.

4 hours ago, stuntdila said:

I know many people do this when they get a bad reputation. they return the favor with a bad reputation. but when they get a good reputation they don't think about returning the favor. they just ignore it.

It is normal for human but that is why there must always be laws to regulate this, that is why i suggested laws and punishment to be added for this kind of behavior.

Don't  need to worried my friend  of your  friend  so nothing  bad so there is no problem  for him because  moderators  check  first he is spamming  or not.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

I am sure that moderators and admins check the reports before they do anything with the reported member. If the report is fake, they will certainly punish the member who gave the fake report. 

3 hours ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Oh shit,  this kind of spammers should be blocked from this forum because they are truly a terminator of this forum they never contribute any positivity towards forum also they all always share wrong information and spam websites.

Admins will do what they can, but you must also make those reports in disguise, so that the reported does not spot you.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I think in order to avoid this things OK f giving bad reactions for revenge, admin should implement the feature that's no one can give bad reactions if the post have more than certain likes, maybe let's say more than 10 likes no one can be able to dislike the post.