Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

On 1/10/2020 at 12:39 AM, iloveyobit said:

For me, this is not annoying. modiraters check everything daily even the reactions, a message to any official to inquire about the matter, and the reaction will be deleted; thats all . 

Good to know this. Even reputation doesnt have any connections with the earnings still,it is so annoying to know that there are people who do that just to take revenge. We must play fair on the the right thing.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:01 PM, Sholly said:

Thank you for your observation. Immediately I came across a thread dedicated to this purpose, I knew people will abuse the opportunity. Dear members, please let us not implicate ourselves. Let's endeavor to be honest while we report any posts to the admin and moderators. And I urge the mods too to do their findings before taking actions. 

As some of us find new friends in this forum, there are those who makes enemies, can not be resisted, but admins should look into this.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

As some of us find new friends in this forum, there are those who makes enemies, can not be resisted, but admins should look into this.

You made a lot of sense. We are suppose to be making friends here not to make enemies. We are all here for the same purpose, make money and gain knowledge, and so we can learn from one another. But then, this is Internet, you meet a lot of people with different characters, but it is left to us to handle things with maturity and understanding. 

uwzs7pm29 - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

uwzs7pm29 - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

21 minutes ago, Sholly said:

You made a lot of sense. We are suppose to be making friends here not to make enemies. We are all here for the same purpose, make money and gain knowledge, and so we can learn from one another. But then, this is Internet, you meet a lot of people with different characters, but it is left to us to handle things with maturity and understanding. 

We should ignore those who we think does not go well with us and make good relation with those we share common interest, this is the best way to go along in this forum.

Edited by teminalibug

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

We should ignore those who we think does not go well with us and make good relation with those we share common interest, this is the best way to go along in this forum.

That is right. There is no point arguing with people who will never see things or life from our own perspectives. Life becomes easier when we learn to ignore some certain things or people. 

6 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Good to know this. Even reputation doesnt have any connections with the earnings still,it is so annoying to know that there are people who do that just to take revenge. We must play fair on the the right thing.

Yes, reputation and arrangement currently have no interest in profit or anything of that nature, as for notifications of revenge, I consider it as a scam and the maker should banned . 

Actually the admins are working really hard to be fair to every members. And I don't think that they punished some member for a single report because I can observe that they review every report to be fair to both sides at the end of the day. 

16 hours ago, Sholly said:

That is right. There is no point arguing with people who will never see things or life from our own perspectives. Life becomes easier when we learn to ignore some certain things or people. 

Yes lets just ignore them like i said before, but spammers and bots should not be ignored in this forum my friend, we should never tolerate them. we should report them.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes lets just ignore them like i said before, but spammers and bots should not be ignored in this forum my friend, we should never tolerate them. we should report them.

I agree with you 100%.  Those ones intentions are not good. And their ways can have a bad effect on the forum, so we have to work against it. Thanks for your replies. 

22 hours ago, Mikeeee said:

Actually the admins are working really hard to be fair to every members. And I don't think that they punished some member for a single report because I can observe that they review every report to be fair to both sides at the end of the day. 

Yes the report don't mean that you have punishment or any penalty point, each report must be verified and then the admin can take action to punish or not

before taking any serious actions admins should follow the footprints of the forum users.they make face any type of revenge from others.i think admins are doing their job well.so don't worry mate.you will get good result

Thats a very bad experience to have when you are trying to help the forum i guess the saying no good acts go unpunished applies to you. But its good to hear that the mods looked into the situation. The spammer was quite vicious to repeatedly report you for something you did not know and hopefully he gets banned for it. People like that would only cost problems to this forum in the future if they let that petson stay.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

19 hours ago, Sholly said:

I agree with you 100%.  Those ones intentions are not good. And their ways can have a bad effect on the forum, so we have to work against it. Thanks for your replies. 

If you want to see how dead serious spamming is, go to section and filter it ti see the latest topics by date, you will be amazed, i figured out that today.

A lot of member here are just reporting you for no reason which is really pissing me off, and now it dont happen to me yet but i dont want it to happen admins and moderators must do something about this.

Why are you so worried about reputation? I have seen some people having the hardest reputation ,yet they are earning normally.like the ones who have good reputation. It is just a like or dislike on Facebook. 

I experienced this type of tripping by the other people, i have no idea why they are giving some negative reacts for the members here in this forum, i hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible to removing them here in this forum.

15 minutes ago, Sultanosama said:

I i have seen this type problem already so if you see any bad or useless post make sure you are not giving them any dislike you can easily report them so he cannot see you report and the admins will give then warning pinot.

I would rather juts ignore or report a bad post, then giving a negative reaction, you will end up getting spammed by revenge negative reactions.

Well to avoid getting reported by someone it would be better if you post quality post and addition to that avoid having a rough discussion to others make sure you answer their question in a good way thats all mate. 

I think the admins or moderators takes every report into review before any action is taken and it it turns out right the user will get a warning and otherwise not. 

Every report must be thoroughly сhecked. It's one thing to report honestly and about bad persons. But how many people can sent reports just for revenge and like that. Need to keep really good eye on this.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:06 PM, Benjamin said:

I experienced this type of tripping by the other people, i have no idea why they are giving some negative reacts for the members here in this forum, i hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible to removing them here in this forum.

Maybe they gave you bad reputations because you gave them that too. There are members here who do not know how to accept their mistakes. So they take revenge on anyone who gives them bad reputations. So instead of giving them a bad reputation we should report them immediately to the admin For the admin to take care of them.

thanks for sharing very important issue. I think before taking any actions forum moderator check that carefully and everyone get proper justice. 

They have to be fair to the members. If any reports are received then they have to investigate first before going in to conclusion and take actions. Mostly I am seeing a lot of spammers here but still they are active and why didn’t they notice it? Repeated posts with nonsense comments and auto translators ?