Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

48 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i thought the same thing too until one day I saw some guy posting that his other account got banned and he made the other account and was complaining about why the forum banned his other account....these people know the rules and they break them on purpose.

Nope, maybe he was innocent because if you are really sure that you are not making multiple accounts you can appeal if you got banned because the moderators did some mistakes too.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Nope, maybe he was innocent because if you are really sure that you are not making multiple accounts you can appeal if you got banned because the moderators did some mistakes too.

ok i asked the moderators this question but i havent seen them answering it, how could you appeal your banned account while you're banned? because from what i see if you're banned you cant post anymore therefore you cant see the forum to write anything in any section.

18 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

ok i asked the moderators this question but i havent seen them answering it, how could you appeal your banned account while you're banned? because from what i see if you're banned you cant post anymore therefore you can't see the forum to write anything in any section.

Yeah if your account was banned you can't post anything that's why some users making another account to file the appeal it is legal in that way.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes and I think this 100 posts requirement for newbies is perfect as it discourage fake users from creasing another account after been banned from the other.

Yeah, I even wish that they make it higher like 200 above and put some days before they can start earning some bonus satoshi.

13 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think it is nearly impossible to make more accounts because the admins can track the IP address of each user if they keep making all their accounts will surely get a ban.

Yes you are right and i think a member should be create just one account it will be very good for him because when he create multiple account one day his struggle will go to useless.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

11 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Why you did not simple send message to moderator and explain your problem, why you create topic about that.

I had same problem, and I simple contact moderator and they fixed problem.

Of course some users will do that, but there are simple way to fix that (of course if is true) just contact moderator and explain.

The victim already did.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste/?do=findComment&comment=952693

As for this topic? It works as an awareness thread.

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I was thinking about these spam negative reaction or spam emoji as you call it, Do admins remove these spam emojis after confirmation that you were spammed with them?

There was a case with @DIY Tube Video who was harassed by trolls. Quite the fanatical bunch too, and always gave the [spam] rep to him. After the trolls were dealt with, his reputation was restored. Or at least that was how I saw the story unfold.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/8002-madara-are-you-sure-about-the-reactions/?do=findComment&comment=86324

As for my own personal troll:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/22494-report-for-revenge-fake-reports/?do=findComment&comment=955191

he gave a total of three on me before he was finally blocked. Two were removed. One still remained.

2 hours ago, Kim K said:

I don't believe this works that way. What then do you think is the role of the moderators on this forum if you think someone will report wrongly about you and it will get you punished or banned! That's not true. @Admin are fair in dealing with members here

And for the sake of fairness, here's an excerpt from this announcement:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7929-update03112019warning-points/

You can get 1-5 warning points for violation and the number of points depends on the frequency and severity of the violation and so same is determined by moderators.
All warning points are put with a comment for both to user and to moderators, so do not worry all the moderators know when one of them gives point to the user. We also have a complete history of your warning points and we check it .

So don't worry if you find yourself being wrongfully accused, all the reports are recorded/archived and can be used as evidence for your appealing. This also works against any false accusers, as any false reports are also recorded. So false accusers, BEWARE!

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

So don't worry if you find yourself being wrongfully accused, all the reports are recorded/archived and can be used as evidence for your appealing. This also works against any false accusers, as any false reports are also recorded. So false accusers, BEWARE!

It is good to know that the suites cares about users affairs and are always active when we need them. That's giving the forum a good reputation.

6 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah, I even wish that they make it higher like 200 above and put some days before they can start earning some bonus satoshi.

Lol, I think 100 is enough, imagine you were that newbie too, you should =think on both sides my friend.

13 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Why you did not simple send message to moderator and explain your problem, why you create topic about that.

I had same problem, and I simple contact moderator and they fixed problem.

Of course some users will do that, but there are simple way to fix that (of course if is true) just contact moderator and explain.

I created a topic about it to make awareness of the issue nit just to moderators but ti all the users. I did not have to send message to moderators because it did not happen to me.

16 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes you are right and i think a member should be create just one account it will be very good for him because when he create multiple account one day his struggle will go to useless.

Definitely, their struggle will surely be wasted once they caught because no one can escape the system. It is better to be fair at all times.

19 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Lol, I think 100 is enough, imagine you were that newbie too, you should =think on both sides my friend.

Haha sorry not sorry I just want to prevent those cheaters to come back so that once their account got banned they cant catch up with the new requirement

Just now, xprince1996 said:

Haha sorry not sorry I just want to prevent those cheaters to come back so that once their account got banned they cant catch up with the new requirement

Lol, okay They they should be happy you're not an admin if this site, i see you hate those cheaters, fraudants and spammers so much.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Lol, okay They they should be happy you're not an admin if this site, i see you hate those cheaters, fraudants and spammers so much.

I really hate all the cheater because they will just destroy this wonderful forum. I believe that someday this forum will be big as bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

I really hate all the cheater because they will just destroy this wonderful forum. I believe that someday this forum will be big as bitcointalk.

Bitcoin talk has poor looks and they have never updated since the disappearance of nakamoto, so it will be easy for cryptotalk to replace bitcointalk.

Indeed, this is a very dangerous tool to use for revenge here in this forum, and the occurrence of such cases of revenge will cause many problems in the forum, in my opinion the Moderators and the administrators should deal very firmly with these cases, I mean they should carefully check this report and if the author is a liar on them Punish him severely.

Yes you are right one day we will see this forum very popular like as bitcointalk because there are many people who are taking very interest daily.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin talk has poor looks and they have never updated since the disappearance of nakamoto, so it will be easy for cryptotalk to replace bitcointalk.

I agree with you cryptotalk is much better to bitcointalk in terms of looks but now we need to encourage every crypto project to enter cryptotalk. That is a big challenge for us. 

18 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I agree with you cryptotalk is much better to bitcointalk in terms of looks but now we need to encourage every crypto project to enter cryptotalk. That is a big challenge for us. 

They are already encourages by the pay per post, it I think we need more legit users here, users who are here for fun and users who are committed to grow the site as well as companies who has intention to promote this site as they promote their businesses to it;s customers.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

They are already encourages by the pay per post, it I think we need more legit users here, users who are here for fun and users who are committed to grow the site as well as companies who has intention to promote this site as they promote their businesses to it's customers.

You didn't get me. I said crypto projects that will post their bounties and airdrops here at cryptotalk. If many crypto projects will join cryptotalk even without the pay by post campaign this forum will surely grow.

oh god, this is very inappropriate action. why they revenge with bad reaction spam if he knows that his post which is reported is against the rules or spam.? he should improve his post and stop spamming, not revenge into the reporter. If you do not mind give me the username of those people who revenge to your friend.

21 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

You didn't get me. I said crypto projects that will post their bounties and airdrops here at cryptotalk. If many crypto projects will join cryptotalk even without the pay by post campaign this forum will surely grow.

Ah okay, sorry i did not understand you early. For that I agree especially the marketplace as well, businesses will take advantage of it.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:35 PM, herialb said:

Not that I don't agree with you, but I also wouldnt worry too much with this reputation. Its simple a like system and just like people can like easily, they can deslike (bad reaction) as easily. Its not a great system.

It is not a simple like system it is live a vote up and vote down found on many forum sites and it gives you reputation.

I trust the mods to look at posts before deleting them, and there are definitely members that ought to have a *lot* of their posts reported, because they're basically spammers.  Don't think mods can determine whether reports are made out of revenge, nor do I think that that happens all that much.  How many people here know each other well enough to dislike each other?  Not many, I would imagine.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

Well, if these things happen then, admins or moderators should look for this problem. I suggest before approving the report of the members they must first confirm if it's real or a system that will verify if the report is valid, because if this keeps on happening, then some opportunist may use this opportunity to do bad things to the members.

That's right, mate, if we give an opinion (quote) that is contrary to the post creater will immediately give spam or bad posts. But if I give a spam or bad post on an irrelevant topic. So they and their friends revenge, and give a lot of spam to our posts.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:23 PM, teminalibug said:

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction

One risk of reporting. Better not mention the one reported, and instead go directly to one moderator, and let him do the warning.