Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well I hope so, I'm just glad my posting is improving in terms of deleted post, I avoid posting on shitty topics. today I was only owed two topics.

Just trust the team I know they can do this right. Me too I am being careful about the topics I'm replying to so that my efforts are not wasted.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The the punishment and penalty should be given those fake reporters, They are increasing the hard work for the mode to review fake reports.

Well I hope so, I'm juts glad my posting is improving in terms of deleted post, I avoid posting on shitty topics. today i was only owed two topics.

Well mods are not owners of the site so it might not matter much reviewing the report if they could juts take actions and no one will know the posts were legit.

I'm sorry, I think did not understand your reply just now. But my answer is this, they still need to review it. What I mean by review is the moderators should see the post/reply first before taking an action, before considering it as a violation, before giving them warning.

Making sure before doing anything is good thing should the admins take a look at it, sometimes we report someone for some illegal thing and we'll find our selves guilty 

On 11/26/2019 at 11:53 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I think we should not take it more forward.What happened is happend but it was my first experience  facing this kind of behaviour.But i feel bad for him.He could message me privately we would talk about it.But alas he chose what he want to do.

Just leave him as he got angry on you and then made his wishes, but leave him. How does he know that you reported to admin? I had reported so many things, but someone has given me too, but I just ignored the person.

We are not here to bother all the time and have to move forward.

I agree with you this has happened to some of my friends.. 
Some false report was given to his ID by enmity..
Without knowing the authorities banned my friend's ID...I'm now scared when someone reports on my ID..I am drawing the attention of the authorities and saying show these things...

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The bans are based on the warning points which is very tough on scammers. If you get 5 points you are banned for good or 186 days.

Then I wish they will get an instant 5 points for reporting fake reports because it more a higher offense compared to scamming.  

On 11/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

i have reported many spam accounts as well and im doing it to help the forum stay clean from useless posts and i dont think the forum just give warning points out of nowhere, a mod check your report first then take action accordingly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yah that's true admins and moderator they must confirm the reports before giving warning point cause there are some people are report topics in order to earn rewards only.

A few days ago my reply got a warning point and in my opinion it was not appropriate because I did not do anything wrong, before this happened I often reported spam posts and posts that already exist. Are they also taking revenge on me or not I do not matter.

5 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Just leave him as he got angry on you and then made his wishes, but leave him. How does he know that you reported to admin? I had reported so many things, but someone has given me too, but I just ignored the person.

We are not here to bother all the time and have to move forward.

I just quote his 2nd copy pate comment and added his previous(1st) copy paste comment link and told him to avoid these kind of act on forum.if he is new then go to forum rules section to understand them.And he will face w.p for that.It was just a advice to him but he get wild.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I just quote his 2nd copy pate comment and added his previous(1st) copy paste comment link and told him to avoid these kind of act on forum.if he is new then go to forum rules section to understand them.And he will face w.p for that.It was just a advice to him but he get wild.

Then, its not a big problem just close this thread and leave him. I also got 3 negative points where I told the program was a scam and they given me negative points.

Leave that person, close this thread and start working on other things. Ive attached my reactions screenshot take a look how they did it.

These reactions nothing bring us and neither they were reputation.

reactions.JPG

22 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Then, its not a big problem just close this thread and leave him. I also got 3 negative points where I told the program was a scam and they given me negative points.

Leave that person, close this thread and start working on other things. Ive attached my reactions screenshot take a look how they did it.

These reactions nothing bring us and neither they were reputation.

reactions.JPG

I did not mean to give him spam reaction i was hinting him to delete this duplicate comment.But he goes to my profile and find my  4 posts then give me 4 spam reaction.If he give 1 i leave it but doing intensionally 4 spam giving act is not tolerable .

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

I did not mean to give him spam reaction i was hinting him to delete this duplicate comment.But he goes to my profile and find my  4 posts then give me 4 spam reaction.If he give 1 i leave it but doing intensionally 4 spam giving act is not tolerable .

Ok, can you post the links where you got reactions. You can contact to the admin using here @ name. 

Let him to get punishment so next time he won't do again. 

On 11/27/2019 at 5:31 AM, Andrew said:

I've posted a lot in spam but I don't understand anything here whether I have to work harder or how to do it.

what is exactly the thing that u didnt understand ? i will try to make it clear for you , im waiting for ur reply but untill then ignore spamming 

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i have reported many spam accounts as well and im doing it to help the forum stay clean from useless posts and i dont think the forum just give warning points out of nowhere, a mod check your report first then take action accordingly.

I only said that because I saw many appeal getting solved and warning points been removed, anyway that might now be the case.

8 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Then I wish they will get an instant 5 points for reporting fake reports because it more a higher offense compared to scamming.  

LOL, i mean yeah, but banning people randomly will juts increase the number of inactive accounts, and we do not want that  now do we?

Edited by teminalibug

Sure there are some who reports others for bad without any special reason. And bad thing admim take the action before confirm the report.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

LOL, i mean yeah, but banning people randomly will juts increase the number of inactive accounts, and we do not want that  now do we?

Lol, they will not randomly ban those accounts the accounts they going to ban are those making fake reports like what happens to your friend so that no one will do it again in the future.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

i dont think banning happens randomly because one thing we know is this forum worked hard to have many members on it and has been paying them for 2 months now but those who dont respect the rules and other members should definitely be banned,

7 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Lol, they will not randomly ban those accounts the accounts they going to ban are those making fake reports like what happens to your friend so that no one will do it again in the future.

Yes and I think this 100 posts requirement for newbies is perfect as it discourage fake users from creasing another account after been banned from the other.

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont think banning happens randomly because one thing we know is this forum worked hard to have many members on it and has been paying them for 2 months now but those who dont respect the rules and other members should definitely be banned,

I agree but then I think there should be punishments like suspension, which are already existing implemented few days ago.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I agree but then I think there should be punishments like suspension, which are already existing implemented few days ago.

the thing is if the forum stopped one account they will just use the other because i know they have more than just 1 account and they keep making more and more because the number of members increase but we dont see much quality posts anywhere.

15 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

the thing is if the forum stopped one account they will just use the other because i know they have more than just 1 account and they keep making more and more because the number of members increase but we dont see many quality posts anywhere.

I think it is nearly impossible to make more accounts because the admins can track the IP address of each user if they keep making all their accounts will surely get a ban.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Well, moderators do take actions on reports before they do anything and revenge report cannot work in this forum. The only thing these guys can do is give you a spam emoji to reduce your reputation and if this continues, you can report them and get them banned

I was thinking about these spam negative reaction or spam emoji as you call it, Do admins remove these spam emojis after confirmation that you were spammed with them?

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

the thing is if the forum stopped one account they will just use the other because i know they have more than just 1 account and they keep making more and more because the number of members increase but we dont see much quality posts anywhere.

That is why i suggested they should find another solution apart from permanent bans.

9 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think it is nearly impossible to make more accounts because the admins can track the IP address of each user if they keep making all their accounts will surely get a ban.

i thought the same thing too until one day i saw some guy posting that his other account got banned and he made the other account and was complaining about why the forum banned his other account....these people know the rules and they break them on purpose.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:23 AM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

Why you did not simple send message to moderator and explain your problem, why you create topic about that.

I had same problem, and I simple contact moderator and they fixed problem.

Of course some users will do that, but there are simple way to fix that (of course if is true) just contact moderator and explain.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png