10 Projects Pioneering the Crypto Ecosystem - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

10 Projects Pioneering the Crypto Ecosystem

1. Aragon:

Aragon lets you freely organize and collaborate without borders or intermediaries. Use Aragon to create decentralized ecosystems through the world’s first digital jurisdiction.

2. Augur:

Powerful, decentralized, censorship-resistant prediction markets. Predict the next election, short a cryptocurrency, or hedge against disaster. Also, Augur is one of the earliest projects in the Ethereum ecosystem.

3. Brave:

Brave is your private, safe web browser that blocks 3rd party ads — for free. It seeks to revolutionize the way in which web publishers make money for readers. It does this via voluntary micro-payments using the Basic Attention (BAT) token. This means that paywalls, annoying pop-ups, and the ads that intrude on your privacy are now a thing of the past.

4. golem:

Airbnb for computers. A decentralized network powering true cloud computing. You can rent your unused CPU/GPU cycles — and get paid in cryptocurrency.

5. GRID+:

Powered by Ethereum, GRID+ is transforming the energy industry through market-based pricing to further the adoption of energy efficient resources. It’s using the Ethereum platform to provide energy consumers with access to cheaper electricity rates.

6. omiseGO (OMG):

OmiseGo is a decentralized exchange that aims to Unbank the Banked via cryptocurrency and a blockchain-based open structure, enabling financial inclusion and interoperability.

7. OpenSea:

Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a marketplace where you could buy and sell CryptoKitties and other non-fungible tokens (NFTs)? OpenSea is your go-to, peer-to-peer trading market for crypto collectibles and rare digital items.

8. Loom Network:

A Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum, Loom is a network of DPoS sidechains, allowing for highly-scalable games and user-facing DApps while still being backed by the security of Ethereum. And soon, they’ll be using Plasma for more trustless Layer 2 scaling.

9. SpankChain:

Spankchain is a blockchain-powered adult entertainment ecosystem built on Ethereum that’s using frictionless micro-payments to pay entertainers. SpankChain CEO Ameen Soleiman is also a driving force behind Moloch DAO, a distributed organization dedicated to issuing Ethereum grants.

10. Status: 

Status is a project that is truly embracing the principles of censorship-resistance and permissionless, peer-to-peer communication. Its DApp is a multi-purpose communication tool that combines a peer-to-peer messenger, decentralized crypto-wallet, and Web3 browser.

Source: https://medium.com/shapeshift-stories/10-projects-pioneering-the-crypto-ecosystem-8f3f3255f005

• Useful or interesting 3

Those are good project and part of the top project of the blockchain, you did a good rest, i just knew some of them now

the task that is genuinely grasping the standards of restriction obstruction and permissionless, shared correspondence. Its DApp is a multi-reason specialized apparatus that consolidates a distributed detachment, decentralized crypto-wallet, and Web3 program.

These projects will help a lot in the crypto world, many new crypto users will get many benefits, I think it is important to have such projects at all times.

• +2 1

Nice list dude, Some of the projects that have become pioneers other than bitcoin in my opinion are indeed there, Some of my favorite projects are like Brave on web apps, OmiseGo payment tools that are cashless and globally. Maybe you can add Arweave which is the same as archive.fo which I think is quite successful in becoming a pioneer in the sector.

Medium projects do not seem to be the best because there are much stronger currencies, so they are good and not excellent projects

Life is great and enjoy it

For me, I liked these projects: Augur, as well as the golem and omiseGO (OMG) project. As for the Brave project, I was interested in it at first, but I lost interest after finding that it prohibited some countries, including my own. this is shame.

Sadly I think that none of these projects will become valuable and will hold it's place in top 100 cryptocurrencies in the next 2-3 years. I am avoiding anything that failed in 2018 and all of these were total failures full of greedy devs that think they can keep milking the investors funds in a possible next altcoin rally. I basically despised them and I wouldn't care if they reach zero. They already made enough money with their vaporware.

Perhaps BAT with the brave browser is an exception but I don't think it will be relevant enough in the future.

Edited by BTC Future

It is really the top 10 pilot projects in the field of environmental crypto and offers a lot of good services and features

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

It is really the top 10 pilot projects in the field of environmental crypto and offers a lot of good services and features

They are really good projects in terms of credibility but they offer few profits and I hope that the percentage of profits will develop in the future

I believe there are more than just 10 projects. but you posted a link for an article, which someone wrote and got some crypto for it. The thing is Crypto market is growing into a very complex market, and new stuff is happening all the time. Although the list is very good and precise, but it doesnt reflect the true market nature. 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:00 PM, Aceventura said:

1. Aragon:

Aragon lets you freely organize and collaborate without borders or intermediaries. Use Aragon to create decentralized ecosystems through the world’s first digital jurisdiction.

2. Augur:

Powerful, decentralized, censorship-resistant prediction markets. Predict the next election, short a cryptocurrency, or hedge against disaster. Also, Augur is one of the earliest projects in the Ethereum ecosystem.

3. Brave:

Brave is your private, safe web browser that blocks 3rd party ads — for free. It seeks to revolutionize the way in which web publishers make money for readers. It does this via voluntary micro-payments using the Basic Attention (BAT) token. This means that paywalls, annoying pop-ups, and the ads that intrude on your privacy are now a thing of the past.

4. golem:

Airbnb for computers. A decentralized network powering true cloud computing. You can rent your unused CPU/GPU cycles — and get paid in cryptocurrency.

5. GRID+:

Powered by Ethereum, GRID+ is transforming the energy industry through market-based pricing to further the adoption of energy efficient resources. It’s using the Ethereum platform to provide energy consumers with access to cheaper electricity rates.

6. omiseGO (OMG):

OmiseGo is a decentralized exchange that aims to Unbank the Banked via cryptocurrency and a blockchain-based open structure, enabling financial inclusion and interoperability.

7. OpenSea:

Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a marketplace where you could buy and sell CryptoKitties and other non-fungible tokens (NFTs)? OpenSea is your go-to, peer-to-peer trading market for crypto collectibles and rare digital items.

8. Loom Network:

A Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum, Loom is a network of DPoS sidechains, allowing for highly-scalable games and user-facing DApps while still being backed by the security of Ethereum. And soon, they’ll be using Plasma for more trustless Layer 2 scaling.

9. SpankChain:

Spankchain is a blockchain-powered adult entertainment ecosystem built on Ethereum that’s using frictionless micro-payments to pay entertainers. SpankChain CEO Ameen Soleiman is also a driving force behind Moloch DAO, a distributed organization dedicated to issuing Ethereum grants.

10. Status: 

Status is a project that is truly embracing the principles of censorship-resistance and permissionless, peer-to-peer communication. Its DApp is a multi-purpose communication tool that combines a peer-to-peer messenger, decentralized crypto-wallet, and Web3 browser.

Source: https://medium.com/shapeshift-stories/10-projects-pioneering-the-crypto-ecosystem-8f3f3255f005

I also found these projects are great. And we didn't see any major pump since the bull run. Any time this coins can be pumped if a great news will come in the market. So stay research about it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Those are good project and part of the top project of the blockchain, you did a good rest.These projects will help a lot in the crypto world, many new crypto users will get many benefits.it is important to have such projects at all times

I think the best project among them is the brave browser, they have many plans for the future and they have made many partnerships and even Samsung will add BAT to their official wallet.

18 hours ago, Aslam12 said:

I was interested in it at first but I lost interest after finding that it prohibited some countries including my own. this is shame.I basically despised them and I wouldn't care if they reach zero.

I also wondered why this happened. because there are usually rules that are sometimes difficult for all countries to accept. must understand this.

Wonderful, helpful article and useful information about many important cryptocurrency projects, I think the best among them is the brave browser project, the Loom Network, and Status

A very track record of what every investor and trader should know. Useful information about the blockchain system and its creation.

There are many Crypto coins which really have this good function ability as what I saw of the golem Crypto coin and even that if the loom Ethereum based token coin, as basically Crypto coins are really making technology on the web advancing

Excellent post to learn about the leading crypto projects. I liked all of them but the most I liked and currently working on brave and  SpankChain. Both of them are very profitable crypto projects.

These are excellent projects for financial transactions and they should be supported because they may cause a major technical revolution in the field of financial systems and replace the existing systems with these advanced systems.

Actually, I completely agree with you, I know the currencies of these projects, which are good for trading and have many and varied profit opportunities, and I expect these currencies to explode in the future.

They are useful applications that I did not know most of. Among the applications or projects that I put in a list, I rely on Brave, I rely on it on a mobile phone because it was dedicated to me, the most delicious of things, as well as the ads that bother me, and I get a financial amount similar to their own currency, it is an excellent project.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you, my friend, for sharing all this information. Really, these projects will be good for supporting encryption, so that members can earn money through them, and every day new projects are created, but we have to choose suitable projects and be profitable to us.