Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

Yes I've got a verified wallet that I use and it comes with a lot of benefits that we all never expect, and it's really useful and in a huge way that we all never expect to serve as an example of a nappy shift.

I do not understand what you mean by a registered wallet. However the two wallets I use are Yobit and Coinbase. I have to add my email account to use these two wallets. The safety of these two wallets is very strong and there is no danger of my getting money out of here.

I didn't understand this verified btc wallet?? Try to explain more and clear your question, if yiu are talking about the kyc verification, I can tell you that I never has been requested to give my documents in any wallet, and this verification I am using my wallet with full features and I am satisfied so far

On 12.03.2020 at 23:03, workrali said:

I have a confirmed btc wallet in Blockchain.Its exceptionally secure and secure to utilize for putting away coins.

I purchase bitcoin namelessly with chagelly with my credit card, but moreover I purchase them with paxful, no confirmation required.

I have different types of wallet. Verified wallet for the Bitcoin means are you trying to mean the online Bitcoin storing wallets like Coinbase or the Blockchain wallet which need KYC to be verified ? I have  cold wallet for the Bitcoin storage, Trezor. 

Yes I do have a verified btc wallet because in order to use blockchain wallet I had to complete a KYC. That is the only verified wallet I have because it think its the safest 

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have different types of wallet. Verified wallet for the Bitcoin means are you trying to mean the online Bitcoin storing wallets like Coinbase or the Blockchain wallet which need KYC to be verified ? I have  cold wallet for the Bitcoin storage, Trezor. 

Nice one. Trezor is the best but know that it can be cloned. About verification on wallets, blockchain is better than coinbase. 

On 11/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

Hello my dear friend. I don't understand your meaning with verified btc wallet. I'm using the coinbase wallet to store my BTC and yes i have already verified it with all my details. 

For me, I use the trust wallet of the giant binance platform and the wallet has good advantages, including getting profits by storing your currencies.

THINK POSITIVE

I guess by verified you mean secure. The most secure wallet for cryptocurrencies in general is a desktop one. Try looking for Trezor and Ledger, they are the best the market offers right now.

I think the Kyc wallet verification is a waste of time. If you want to keep cryptocurrencies the safest, definitely use a cold wallet. Do not share your personal information.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, bentayebsalah said:

For me, I use the trust wallet of the giant binance platform and the wallet has good advantages, including getting profits by storing your currencies.

I totally agree with you, Trust Wallet is one of the best wallet (but not my favorite). I hope that you have participed to the TWT airdrop.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am unable to understand about your verified bitcoin wallet. I think all wallets are verified. I use coinbase and blockchain wallet and i found it very best. 

Well yes i do have a verified account wazir x i completed all the kyc formalities. And other wallet im using is yobit but it didn't ask for any KYC , so i generally store my coins in my verified wallet.

Sure, I checked out my wallet. I use the blockchain wallet, which is a secure wallet. Everyone uses it. I have used it for two years, and I have not had any problems with it. I advise you to use it.

There are some platforms where Bitcoin can be stored, and it requires you to activate your account using documents such as a binance or as well as bitterix as far as I know.

No, I do not have a verified Bitcoin wallet, I wanted to pass verification for 25 dollars in airdrop from the blockchain wallet, but I found an article where a person said that this data is then sold on the black market

Yes, I used verification in my wallet because it helps to increase the protection of the wallet from theft and also provides me with many additional features

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I have a verified blockchain wallet with the status of gold, but I do not use it because it makes no sense, it does not support ERC-20 tokens, so I use MyEtherWallet wallet

Certainly I have checked my wallet because there are some features that were restricted and I was able to get them when checking and also the security system will grow stronger through verification

verified like what ? do you mean waht I can not understand , if you mean coinbase for Email or what please make your post next time more clear and check your information again about the terms that we use here.

I do not have any wallet for bitcoin, but searching for safe portfolios has become a big challenge in the forum. Everyone talks about the safe wallet. It has become a very popular topic in the forum. Do you have a lot of money or what? I am just kidding. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Edited by Maroua

On 11/25/2019 at 11:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

What's do you means about the verified bitcoin wallet? Do you mean that the wallet that I have verified KYC verification, or the wallet that's has verified by many people that's safe to be used.

Yes, I have Such a blockchain wallet , I passed verification (KYC) in it only because it is the best wallet I have ever used. 

yeah my current wallet is all already verified from the very initial when i created it by signing up on the crypto wallet site, i have also used it to make transactions by sending and qlso recieving crypto assets.